Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Playmakers Tally.

1. -61
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Funny your dumbass got to go back ten years to make a point about today. LMAO. This has no significant importance on my Dolphins today. You're on a message board feeling good about yourself because you can quote about something I said 10 years ago, mean while the Dolphins are tied for first place with no playmakers. So, I just made you idiots looks so bad, so you changeD the subject. AND YOU GOT got the one of the moderators in your pocket. Must be nice.

I SAW PLAYMAKERS ALL DAY TODAY..
    And this is the cognitive dissonance that cracks me the **** up. You are on here whining and moaning on the same board that your trying to insult other people for posting on. Your in the finheaven closet. How bad do you feel about yourself when you cant control those "urges"?

And of course you saw playmakers all day, the players you watched had Miami Dolphins jerseys on. You probably shot your load when they ran out of the tunnel. Look at how they playmaker'ed it up running out for the coin toss! Tear out the grass they ran on, because its become a priceless relic to you. Of course, that means we'd see you on here after a home loss, sobbing over how the dirt caused the interceptions and its inconceivable that any of the players on this team would struggle because they were picked by Ireland, the greatest general manager in the history of humanity. Or more accurately, the greatest general manager since Saban, who was a genius after all.

Hilariously, you still dont get it. Some of us actually want this team to improve. We sit here and say "yeah, you know, 3-3 is good, but id rather be 5-1". You sit here and lose your **** because were playing .500 ball. You start jacking off to average results. You dont want us to improve because, in your mind, we already are the best ****ing team ever made. Much like ALL the other times youve said the exact same thing while trying to scream and whine at other people. For someone who calls out other posters for "crying" or "being a bitch" you sure do flood the area with tears. It took you 3 posts to respond to 2 of mine and you went running onto the main forum to cry foul:

Lol to people who still think we suck because of what happened last year, the year before, or 10,20,30 years ago. We got a bunch of those on this site. This is the only place, where your excitement for your team, can get thrown back in your face 10 years later...
    What a *****. Go back to talking about how mother****ers like me die and making up convoluted stats that everyone can see is homeristic bull**** that you are trying to convince yourself means something.

And at your last post where, again, the cognitive dissonance returns! You know, because your such a hardass who totally isnt acting like a hardass on a message board. If cognitive dissonance is to "strange" a term for you, hypocite is probably a word thats been thrown in your face enough to be recognized.

edit: Whoops! Not 3 posts respond or "last post", because you screamed and cried some more before i could respond. What a bitch It really heats you up that your old promises sucked so bad that people are laughing in your face about it. Follow R&R's advice and dont start threads.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Oh okay, the coaches are now playing on the field not the players? So was coaching for the Dolphins last year when we won our last 6 out of 9 games ? I never said we were awesome. I didn't call every player we made a playmaker, I just pointed out the players that made plays, which some of them have now been doing for 9 victories during the course of our last 15 games. What stat did I make up to prove my point? Does it exist or not? I've never commented on any player for any other team being overrated. As a matter of fact I complimented St. Louis and explain how difficult this game was going to be. But, when your bitch ass don't have **** to say, you dig up something I said 10 years ago, that's cool though. You little punk. This is the only place you can ever get away with acting like a tough guy, behind a message board, you wouldn't even have the balls to disrespect me in real life.
    Did you just talk **** to yourself? Amazing.

Quote Quote  

3. -63
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    And this is the cognitive dissonance that cracks me the **** up. You are on here whining and moaning on the same board that your trying to insult other people for posting on. Your in the finheaven closet. How bad do you feel about yourself when you cant control those "urges"?

And of course you saw playmakers all day, the players you watched had Miami Dolphins jerseys on. You probably shot your load when they ran out of the tunnel. Look at how they playmaker'ed it up running out for the coin toss! Tear out the grass they ran on, because its become a priceless relic to you. Of course, that means we'd see you on here after a home loss, sobbing over how the dirt caused the interceptions and its inconceivable that any of the players on this team would struggle because they were picked by Ireland, the greatest general manager in the history of humanity. Or more accurately, the greatest general manager since Saban, who was a genius after all.

Hilariously, you still dont get it. Some of us actually want this team to improve. We sit here and say "yeah, you know, 3-3 is good, but id rather be 5-1". You sit here and lose your **** because were playing .500 ball. You start jacking off to average results. You dont want us to improve because, in your mind, we already are the best ****ing team ever made. Much like ALL the other times youve said the exact same thing while trying to scream and whine at other people. For someone who calls out other posters for "crying" or "being a bitch" you sure do flood the area with tears. It took you 3 posts to respond to 2 of mine and you went running onto the main forum to cry foul:

What a *****. Go back to talking about how mother****ers like me die and making up convoluted stats that everyone can see is homeristic bull**** that you are trying to convince yourself means something.

And at your last post where, again, the cognitive dissonance returns! You know, because your such a hardass who totally isnt acting like a hardass on a message board. If cognitive dissonance is to "strange" a term for you, hypocite is probably a word thats been thrown in your face enough to be recognized.

edit: Whoops! Not 3 posts respond or "last post", because you screamed and cried some more before i could respond. What a bitch It really heats you up that your old promises sucked so bad that people are laughing in your face about it. Follow R&R's advice and dont start threads.

Look Dr Phill, It’s only Monday and I lack the energy and motivation to descend into some pseudo intellectual diatribe to explain the relevance of statistical facts to you. Statistical facts, that aid in objectively assessing where a team is at, and will be during this, and the next few seasons. Excuse the ^%$# out of me for being an optimist about the fins. Wait a sec, is this site not called Finheaven? So you’re a glass half full kind of a douche bag. I won’t begrudge you that rite. But I am giving you facts, not my opinions. The fins are steadily improving under Ireland’s watch. That is not factually debatable. You do understand that don’t you?
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Look Dr Phill, It’s only Monday and I lack the energy and motivation to descend into some pseudo intellectual diatribe to explain the relevance of statistical facts to you. Statistical facts, that aid in objectively assessing where a team is at, and will be during this, and the next few seasons. Excuse the ^%$# out of me for being an optimist about the fins. Wait a sec, is this site not called Finheaven? So you’re a glass half full kind of a douche bag. I won’t begrudge you that rite. But I am giving you facts, not my opinions. The fins are steadily improving under Ireland’s watch. That is not factually debatable. You do understand that don’t you?
    And you must be an "I don't know what that phrase means" kind of a douchebag. I won't begrudge you that right either.

Let's see if I can factually, statistically debate it. 11, 7, 7, and 6. In literally the only stat that matters, the trend is the exact opposite of improving.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 10-15-2012 at 07:38 PM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Well if you flood the board for years with millions of posts about how good we are, then come talking **** when we are finally decent, you have to expect people to throw that **** in your face. Thats like me playing poker and making bad call after bad call, then finally hitting a card and winning a hand I had no business being in and talking **** to the table about how smart I am. They are going to look at me, look at my chip stack, and say "well, if you play every ****ing hand youre bound to win one sometime."

Just be happy the Dolphins are decent. Seriously. You cant be wrong year after year and then come talking **** to everyone and acting like youre a football god the one time you are almost sorta right.

Quote Quote  

6. -66
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Clemons, Moore and Jimmy Wilson as "playmakers"...holy **** you cant make this up

And I love Bess to death, but come on man...
    Last edited by tylerdolphin; 10-15-2012 at 07:18 PM.
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    I love this thread
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

You really dont get pre-school number counting, do you? As Gonzo said, 11--->7---->7---->6 isnt improvement. Jesus christ, no wonder you think Ireland is among the greatest human beings in the history of mankind. The score board must look like heiroglyphics to you, because its obvious you cant tell when we win a game or not.

THIS explains why you thought Fielder was so badass. When all the numbers are gibberish, you just go with the one that has the most "squiggly" lines, huh?
    Last edited by Spesh; 10-16-2012 at 10:51 AM.
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Good thread. Will read again.
    Credit: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Hes the junc of phins fans
    Wouldn't Junc and this guy facing off make a great thread?
    Quote Quote