Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Playmakers Tally.

1. -51
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's about time you dumb ****ers figured out what and how to use the depths for in order to get this **** out of your systems!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

2. -52
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Cant even work a quote after a decade on this forum, so sad. Another failure on a long list, eh?

How incredibly wrong you have been in the past certainly reflects on how wrong you are today. When someone is as wrong as you are, as often as you are, it stops being "mistakes" and becomes a "trend". Maybe you are more like Ireland than we all thought, kneejerk and reactionary.

And yes, someone actually caught a football today. They also handed it off. And snapped the ball! Your mission to prove we have playmakers "succeeded" in the first quarter. I mean, have you ever seen a snap that smooth? Pouncey GREATEST OF ALL TIME PLAYERMAKER! And we successfully ran a play, i guess that makes Philbin the best coach in the history of mankind! Someone should send his playbook to Canton to get enshired, because no other team in the league is as successful at calling a single play as he is, amirite?

But what im really interested in is how great Jay Fielder was in '03 and how bad Chad Pennington was for us in 2008. Do tell daaaaaawg.
    Funny your dumbass got to go back ten years to make a point about today. LMAO. This has no significant importance on my Dolphins today. You're on a message board feeling good about yourself because you can quote about something I said 10 years ago, mean while the Dolphins are tied for first place with no playmakers. So, I just made you idiots looks so bad, so you changeD the subject. AND YOU GOT got the one of the moderators in your pocket. Must be nice.

I SAW PLAYMAKERS ALL DAY TODAY..
    Quote Quote  

3. -53

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No, i get Crazy's point. Anytime a Miami Dolphin does anything at all they are called a playmaker. Yet when a player for another team does the same exact thing, well, they are overrated.

Catching a pass while you are wide open due to the other team blowing coverage doesnt make you the next Larry Fitzgerald. Yet, according to Crazy, we should consider Marlon Moore a playmaker with game breaking abilities.

We are winning games due to superior coaching, solid defense, and exceptional performances from our rookie quarterback. Thats my opinion at least. Crazy's opinion is: we are winning games because we are freaking awesome and we are flooded with talent and oh yeah our kicker is the next coming of Jesus and when we do lose its a fluke because look at the past 15 games but ignore the 0-7 start last season and let me dig up some stats that will "prove" my point like how Hartline's yards per catch is 3 yards more when the planets align perfectly.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Oh yeah, that makes Denney a playmaker doesnt it? Second coming of Reggie White, huh?
    Who said he was a playmaker, who compared him to reggie white ?
    Quote Quote  

4. -54

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Who said he was a playmaker, who compared him to reggie white ?
    Oh okay, the coaches are now playing on the field not the players? So was coaching for the Dolphins last year when we won our last 6 out of 9 games ? I never said we were awesome. I didn't call every player we made a playmaker, I just pointed out the players that made plays, which some of them have now been doing for 9 victories during the course of our last 15 games. What stat did I make up to prove my point? Does it exist or not? I've never commented on any player for any other team being overrated. As a matter of fact I complimented St. Louis and explain how difficult this game was going to be. But, when your bitch ass don't have **** to say, you dig up something I said 10 years ago, that's cool though. You little punk. This is the only place you can ever get away with acting like a tough guy, behind a message board, you wouldn't even have the balls to disrespect me in real life.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=Gonzo;1064460405]
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Ill be that scumbag or whatever else you want to call me. I don't give a ****..
    Quote Quote  

6. -56

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [quote=crazydolfan305;1064460384]
    Quote Originally Posted by spesh View Post
    but where would we be without threads such as:

http://www.finheaven.com/show...-o-n&highlight=

i said this after we whoop denver's ass. Sue me.

http://www.finheaven.com/show...that&highlight=

i said this after our 2nd overall pick did this in game (ronnie brown 23 carries 132yds 1td 58 long) and you bitches crying because i was excited about one of our players.

http://www.finheaven.com/show...-jay&highlight=

i went to training camp, and fielder did have a great camp. So i said something in july and it didn't come true. Wohoo!..

http://www.finheaven.com/show...-jay&highlight=

i mean, we would be lost without this posters thought provoking and intellectually stimulating threads.[/quot

after that ass whooping at the hand of arizona majority of us felt that way, and i'm glad i was wrong. We unleashed the wildcat and it opened up everything for us. But of course you guys knew right after this game the wildcat was going to be unleash and pennington was going to have this marvelous season.

You ****ing bitch straight up. So what i've said in the past have something to do with today. So you took the time to go back 10 years just pro e you point. Wow. Bitches like you is why mother****ers die everyday. So gay. But either, i was right today. Playmakers all over the place.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    But where would we be without threads such as:

http://www.finheaven.com/show...That&highlight=

http://www.finheaven.com/show...-Jay&highlight=

I mean, we would be lost without this posters thought provoking and intellectually stimulating threads.
    4) I like Akin Ayodele and Charlie Anderson.
    This is probably going to be the one i get screamed at for. Akin was solid in my opinion and from his play does not warrant immediate replacement, especially since we have so many other holes on defense. Charlie, along with Patrick Cobbs, got it done on special teams and at times seemed to be a playmaker out there. Now, did we overpay for that? Probably, but i have no resentment for that. --SPESH

Patrick Cobbs a Playmaker ? LMAO...

5) Why is there so still so much resentment against Ronnie Brown?
    Im offended that after spending so much money on the offensive line, it seemed to just collapse and our running backs/Qb had to do something creative to recover the play. Ronnie almost always falls forward for the extra yard, he makes plays when we need him to, and more importantly he just plain makes people miss him. --SPESH

So it's cool for you to be on the Ronnie Brown bandwagon, but If I say something positive about him then it's something else.

Kyle Orton- I personally love this guy, I liked his toughness and grit in Chicago, and felt Denver got highway robbery by getting him in the Cutler trade. He is now showing he can compete at high levels in this league, and is by far the least reason why Denver is losing this year. Regrettably, he will probably bounce around like Chad Pennington, never having the complete trust of his coaching staffs. He signed a 2 year extension with the Broncos this previous offseason, but could be cut in an effort to save McDaniels job. -- SPESH

You actually like Kyle Orton? Really? Glad we missed on that boat..
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    But where would we be without threads such as:

http://www.finheaven.com/show...That&highlight=

I mean, we would be lost without this posters thought provoking and intellectually stimulating threads.
    Pwned
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Something not coming out true sure seems to be a trend for you. I wonder why that is.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Though I guess you shouldn't really expect anything different from a guy who titles threads "SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack!" The only thing quiet unfortunately, is Hartline following an absolute fluke of a performance.
    Quote Quote