Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: AFC East knotted up at 3-3!?!?!

  1. -21
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2007
    Posts:
    10
    vCash:
    1233
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Pats should eventually take the division but we definitely have a shot
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,477
    vCash:
    2386
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    do we route for the jets to beat NE next week? that is the question.
    NO!!! We are the hated Jets!!!
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,856
    vCash:
    24286
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    stings just a tad when you think we could be 5-1 right now.
    you also could be 1-5 as you easily could have lost the last 2 games. How come it only works one way?

    NE is going to win the division as long as Brady as healthy, it's nice they are keeping the rest of us around instead of being way out in front like most years but anyone other than NE winning(if Brady is healthy) will be a shock.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you also could be 1-5 as you easily could have lost the last 2 games. How come it only works one way?

    NE is going to win the division as long as Brady as healthy, it's nice they are keeping the rest of us around instead of being way out in front like most years but anyone other than NE winning(if Brady is healthy) will be a shock.
    why do you always have to start ****? yeah. i guess we could be 0-6, since we were behind at halftime against oakland and st louis missed a couple of field goals in the middle of the game yesterday. but i think one could agree losing two overtime games in a row, one of which was a 4th down and long that was converted, the other came at the hands of a missed field, is much more of a tough break than any of our other games. the sad part is, you understand that, you are just trying to be an idiot. i would expect such a brillant football mind like yourself to understand the difference.
    Last edited by jared81; 10-15-2012 at 09:54 AM.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    Ilovemyfins4eva's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    7,475
    vCash:
    3920
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you also could be 1-5 as you easily could have lost the last 2 games. How come it only works one way?

    NE is going to win the division as long as Brady as healthy, it's nice they are keeping the rest of us around instead of being way out in front like most years but anyone other than NE winning(if Brady is healthy) will be a shock.
    the cincy game we played better than the bengals, if anything that game should have been a wider margin of victory, if not for walt ****ing colman over turning 2 horrendous calls. we outplayed cincy.

    as for the rams, we deff didnt play as well as i thought but we did win in the end, and again 2 horrendous calls that should have given us the ball on fumbles that somehow didnt. who knows what the score would have been.

    i do know we will beat the jets in 2 weeks. i am pretty confident in that.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    jetsknicks1's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    249
    vCash:
    1273
    Thanks / No Thanks
    6 weeks in and we're all tied for either 1st or last, depending on how you look at it. Not sure what I was expecting from this div this year but this defly wasn't it. None of us have looked exceptionally well this year and it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,856
    vCash:
    24286
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    why do you always have to start ****? yeah. i guess we could be 0-6, since we were behind at halftime against oakland and st louis missed a couple of field goals in the middle of the game yesterday. but i think one could agree losing two overtime games in a row, one of which was a 4th down and long that was converted, the other came at the hands of a missed field, is much more of a tough break than any of our other games. the sad part is, you understand that, you are just trying to be an idiot. i would expect such a brillant football mind like yourself to understand the difference.
    I discuss reality, if folks don't like it I can't help you. You shouldn't be 5-1, you should be 3-3 right where you are but if you say you should be 5-1 b/c of losing 2 close games then you must say you could also be 1-5 after winning 2 close games.

    I understand we dropped a TD, we hgad multiple awful calls go against us so the Fgs shouldn't have mattered but they did and a 48 yd FG on wet grass is a very difficult kick. We won b/c our K set up a chip shot and yours did not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    the cincy game we played better than the bengals, if anything that game should have been a wider margin of victory, if not for walt ****ing colman over turning 2 horrendous calls. we outplayed cincy.

    as for the rams, we deff didnt play as well as i thought but we did win in the end, and again 2 horrendous calls that should have given us the ball on fumbles that somehow didnt. who knows what the score would have been.

    i do know we will beat the jets in 2 weeks. i am pretty confident in that.
    I agree you played better than Cincy but Cincy definitely had a great chance to win.

    as far as our game, I guess I won't bother watching since it's a lock we'll lose. Thanks for saving me time.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I discuss reality, if folks don't like it I can't help you. You shouldn't be 5-1, you should be 3-3 right where you are but if you say you should be 5-1 b/c of losing 2 close games then you must say you could also be 1-5 after winning 2 close games.

    I understand we dropped a TD, we hgad multiple awful calls go against us so the Fgs shouldn't have mattered but they did and a 48 yd FG on wet grass is a very difficult kick. We won b/c our K set up a chip shot and yours did not.

    oh i get it. we're all a bunch of homers because some of us bring up how good our record could be if we didnt screw up at the end of a couple of games. but you are a genius because you are the only person who still thinks sanchez is a great qb even though he statiscally is one of the worst in the league. you say "you discuss reality" then you should really admit more about the state of your team, notably your qb.

    its all about perception, most dolphins fans expected us to have a dismal year because of a new coaching staff, weak WR core and a rookie qb. so the fact that we have been in every game and competed (with the exception of houston), bodes very well for us. if you went to the jest boards at the begginging of the season you would think they had already fitted the players with super bowl rings, when it is obvious to the rest of us that your defense had lost a step, you dont have a starting caliber running back and your qb blows (literally).
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,856
    vCash:
    24286
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    oh i get it. we're all a bunch of homers because some of us bring up how good our record could be if we didnt screw up at the end of a couple of games. but you are a genius because you are the only person who still thinks sanchez is a great qb even though he statiscally is one of the worst in the league.

    its all about perception, most dolphins fans expected us to have a dismal year because of a new coaching staff, weak WR core and a rookie qb. so the fact that we have been in every game and competed (with the exception of houston), bodes very well for us. if you went to the jest boards at the begginging of the season you would think they had already fitted the players with super bowl rings, when it is obvious to the rest of us that your defense had lost a step, you dont have a starting caliber running back and your qb blows (literally).
    If you bring up how good the record can be(again, ignoring all the positive breaks you got against us) then why can't I discuss reality and that you could have lost the last 2? The bottom line is you are 3-3 and deserve to be 3-3.

    Teams get good and bad quickly in this league, it's realistic for any team to make a playoff run. You guys are doing ok right now, beating teams you should beat(w/ the possible exceptio of cincy though they just lost to Cleveland) and losing to teams you should lose to(w/ the possible exception of us).
    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    If you bring up how good the record can be(again, ignoring all the positive breaks you got against us) then why can't I discuss reality and that you could have lost the last 2? The bottom line is you are 3-3 and deserve to be 3-3.

    Teams get good and bad quickly in this league, it's realistic for any team to make a playoff run. You guys are doing ok right now, beating teams you should beat(w/ the possible exceptio of cincy though they just lost to Cleveland) and losing to teams you should lose to(w/ the possible exception of us).
    dont play that bill parcells crap with me. i never said we should be 5-1. i am just defending the posters for speculating that this has been a positive season despite the fact that our preseason was absolutley dreadful. this is a discussion forum, where people discuss football. i guess since we are 3-3 and the stats are what they are, then there is no need to start a thread about anything. since everything is what it is, there is no need to talk about the past or future prospects of teams are players. i assume you will never post anything again.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 92
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 09:21 AM
  2. AFC East knotted up at 3-3!?!?!
    By SkapePhin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 09:03 PM
  3. Quick Read AFC East vs NFC East
    By a1csiriaS in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 03:53 PM
  4. Whos really the best in the AFC East-The All AFC East Team!
    By bradzfinz2k7 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 03:14 PM
  5. Tailgate moved from Orange Lot East 23, to ORANGE LOT EAST 10
    By breckenridge55 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2002, 10:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •