Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on BENGHAZI

1. -11
    Make It Rain!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I see no one on the the left has a retort that isn't just name calling. The truth is there is no excuse for what happened in Benghazi. Although, Obama did try to blame a Youtube video. After awhile the excuses get tiresome, and hopefully the American people will vote for someone with answers and one who takes action, not someone looking for a scapegoat.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFin View Post
    I see no one on the the left has a retort that isn't just name calling. The truth is there is no excuse for what happened in Benghazi. Although, Obama did try to blame a Youtube video. After awhile the excuses get tiresome, and hopefully the American people will vote for someone with answers and one who takes action, not someone looking for a scapegoat.
    I don't want to speak for anyone else, but I would guess that's probably because the OP is just a list of loaded questions about an issue that has essentially turned into a finger pointing contest.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFin View Post
    Nordstrom twice wrote to the State Department – in March and July 2012 — to beef up the presence of American security officers in Benghazi, but neither time was there a response. At no point from December 2011 through July 2012, when he left Libya, were more than three Diplomatic Security Service agents permanently and simultaneously stationed at the Benghazi post.
    Nordstrom wanted at least five personnel to be stationed at Benghazi, but the State Department would not allow it. There were American security officers, however, at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli, including three Mobile Security Detachments, which were part of the DSS, and a 16-member Security Support Team detailed from Special Operations Command AFRICOM, commanded by Wood. But the State Department would not give him permission to deploy them to be stationed at Benghazi. Deputy Assistant Secretary for international programs Charlene Lamb, in Nordstrom’s view, wanted to keep the number of U.S. security personnel in Benghazi “artificially low,” according to a memo for Democrats on the House Oversight Committee.

Quote from LIBERAL media.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's funny watching people attack Obama on the wrong thing.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is actually quite amusing how the GOP and its followers talk about cover up and 'knowing things in advance'. Yet when one uses the same logic with 9/11/01 (that the administration had prior notice or was forewarned) it is considered a conspiracy theory.

All these new names here are quite funny.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    WHERE IS THE ADMINISTRATION........

WHERE IS THE MEDIA......

What the hells going on..............?

AMERICA deserves ANSWERS................
    Pshhht! Be careful. They are coming for you now.black-helicopter.jpg
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would expect our embassy in Libya to be much better protected than a dipolmatic mission in Benghazi.

Common sense.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wonder what Obama is going to do in January when he is unemployed? Author? Move back to Kenya?
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Feedback on BENGHAZI

Quote Originally Posted by PhinsFreak View Post
    I wonder what Obama is going to do in January when he is unemployed? Author? Move back to Kenya?
    Make tons of money like all ex presidents, except he will have to wait for another 4 years.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsFreak View Post
    What a racist remark.

Kinda like this
    Quote Quote