Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on BENGHAZI

1. -31
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Feedback on BENGHAZI

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    so i guess anyone that votes for romney is a retard, but if u vote for obama u r smart, ok thank you for making that clear.

vote for a guy that has done nothing to improve our country since taking over=smart. got ya
    Go and educate yourself instead of reading children's Abc books. Your doing a really good job of confirming everything that I think about flip flopper supporters.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...different.html
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irish fin fan View Post
    Go and educate yourself instead of reading children's Abc books. Your doing a really good job of confirming everything that I think about flip flopper supporters.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...different.html
    ok im going to go educate myself, u keep telling urself that obama has done an outstanding job while i go educate myself. afterall i prob am voting for romney over obama, so in your words i am a ''retard''.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    What a racist remark.

Kinda like this
    Go get your GED somewhere, anywhere. You need to educate yourself beyond your current 5th grade education. Obama's father is from Kenya and about half this country thinks he was born in Kenya, NOT Hawaii. Don't allow your hatred for me from other websites make you cry, again. Obama's father and all his father's relatives are Kenyan. You can claim he is African-American if you like but that too validates my post, because Kenya is located in Africa. (Hence - AFRICAN-American)

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Bl...4#.UHze1nrheDQ

Quote Quote  

4. -34
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsFreak View Post
    Go get your GED somewhere, anywhere. You need to educate yourself beyond your current 5th grade education. Obama's father is from Kenya and about half this country thinks he was born in Kenya, NOT Hawaii. Don't allow your hatred for me from other websites make you cry, again. Obama's father and all his father's relatives are Kenyan. You can claim he is African-American if you like but that too validates my post, because Kenya is located in Africa. (Hence - AFRICAN-American)

Is this a real post? Or is this another JCane troll account? Any other time of the year, I'd put money on it being JCane, but during election season, all the crazies come out of the woodworks...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

5. -35

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Look guys, I'm all about being hopeful and everything. I get it, you're not happy. But can we please show some level of objectivity? Stating that Obama is going to be unemployed in a few weeks is ridiculous. The electoral map shows that Obama, short of something massive happening in the next 3 weeks, has this thing all but wrapped up. Romney would need to take Florida AND Ohio. Obama has had a firm grip on Ohio for weeks, thanks to the Freeport Factory fiasco that Romney is ignoring. As for Florida, I think Romney has a slight lead, but really it's too close to call. Even if Romney takes Florida, he won't have Ohio, which means he would have to sweep every single other swing state, and possibly even steal one or 2 Blue states. I don't know for sure though, I haven't done the math. But really, without Ohio, Romney is in trouble.

So, please, can we have some objectivity and critical thinking...?
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    cowboy surfer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sometimes all it takes is one event to take the shine off a candidate. This one hit hard because it looks like a cover up or incompetence.

Its bad timing for the administration and it's not winning over voters.

Obama usually misses the opportunity to get back to the center. He never fires his own people. All presidents do it to silence the opposition. Voters will forgive the president.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Look guys, I'm all about being hopeful and everything. I get it, you're not happy. But can we please show some level of objectivity? Stating that Obama is going to be unemployed in a few weeks is ridiculous. The electoral map shows that Obama, short of something massive happening in the next 3 weeks, has this thing all but wrapped up. Romney would need to take Florida AND Ohio. Obama has had a firm grip on Ohio for weeks, thanks to the Freeport Factory fiasco that Romney is ignoring. As for Florida, I think Romney has a slight lead, but really it's too close to call. Even if Romney takes Florida, he won't have Ohio, which means he would have to sweep every single other swing state, and possibly even steal one or 2 Blue states. I don't know for sure though, I haven't done the math. But really, without Ohio, Romney is in trouble.

So, please, can we have some objectivity and critical thinking...?

Not sure how anyone can say anythings "wrapped up" as the election is close to a tossup, 201-191, 146 tossups including Ohio. Neither can afford to lose Ohio. Would say its now running 283-257 if Obama wins Ohio, 275-265 if Romney wins Ohio.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...llege_map.html
    Quote Quote  

8. -38

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshlemon View Post
    Not sure how anyone can say anythings "wrapped up" as the election is close to a tossup, 201-191, 146 tossups including Ohio. Neither can afford to lose Ohio. Would say its now running 283-257 if Obama wins Ohio, 275-265 if Romney wins Ohio.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...llege_map.html
    That link is being a little conservative with some of the toss ups, don't you think? Pennsylvania as a toss up? That's been a Blue State 1992. New Hampshire? Outside of 2000 or 1996, can't remember which, it's been a solid Blue state. I'd say Zest's write up is a more accurate break down of the electoral map...
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsFreak View Post

We have a real birther here. Awesome.

Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Youtube has it, it must be true.
    Quote Quote