Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The FIRST most obvious sign of the PROBLEM!

1. -11
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have no problem with how much money the president makes. When it is all said and done the president makes less than no-talent actors. What I do have a problem with is elections being bought by other countries. Candidates should not be able to be funded by other countries. Where did most of Obama's funds come from back in 2008? Americans? Nope! His buddies in the middle east, like Saudi Arabia and Iran, not to mention a boat load from China. Other countries should not be allowed to help fund out elections!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    170 million in one month. for a job that pays 500k a year. thats a problem. i have no beef w/ presidential pay, especially when you consider the job. the amount of money generated and spent to secure that job? redonkulous
    The money raised is spent for the power of he office, what number can you put on that? The Debate was big for Romney, even after the $170 million the President had raised $432 million to Romneys $279 million and outside group $180 million to $90 million.

http://www.opensecrets.org/outsidespending/
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshlemon View Post
    The money raised is spent for the power of he office, what number can you put on that? The Debate was big for Romney, even after the $170 million the President had raised $432 million to Romneys $279 million and outside group $180 million to $90 million.

http://www.opensecrets.org/outsidespending/

Which is........... a problem.

TaDa

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsFreak View Post
    I have no problem with how much money the president makes. When it is all said and done the president makes less than no-talent actors. What I do have a problem with is elections being bought by other countries. Candidates should not be able to be funded by other countries. Where did most of Obama's funds come from back in 2008? Americans? Nope! His buddies in the middle east, like Saudi Arabia and Iran, not to mention a boat load from China. Other countries should not be allowed to help fund out elections!!
    Link? That's a pretty serious accusation you're making...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Saudi Arabia AND Iran are his buddies now? They don't like each other, let alone us. China's buying our elections?
    Attached Images
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Marlon Moore has a higher base salary than the President of the United States.

Post/point of the day. Maybe the week.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Looks like I'm gonna need a lot more spoons than i first thought
    I agree. It's got to be hard shoveling bull**** with something that small.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Have you ever heard the term, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" ? China is not "friends" with Saudi Arabia but they share common interests in regards to Obama being elected. Guess What? They both want him re-elected because of his agenda. There is a reason why he is so soft on foreign policy in regards to the middle east. There is a reason why he won't support Israel. you want a link to his 2008 campaign funds, showing you who funded him? Yeah, so does everyone who didn't vote for him. Good luck. Obama had the largest pool of unidentified money that has ever flooded a presidential election. If you donate under $200 you don't have to give their name. So, how many Saudi and Chinese donations were made in the amount of $199? AHA More than half of his 426 MILLION dollars came from SMALL donors, you know, the secret kind.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Have you ever heard the term, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" ? China is not "friends" with Saudi Arabia but they share common interests in regards to Obama being elected. Guess What? They both want him re-elected because of his agenda. There is a reason why he is so soft on foreign policy in regards to the middle east. There is a reason why he won't support Israel. you want a link to his 2008 campaign funds, showing you who funded him? Yeah, so does everyone who didn't vote for him. Good luck. Obama had the largest pool of unidentified money that has ever flooded a presidential election. If you donate under $200 you don't have to give their name. So, how many Saudi and Chinese donations were made in the amount of $199? AHA More than half of his 426 MILLION dollars came from SMALL donors, you know, the secret kind.
    What have we done that's made things cooler for the Saudis or Iranians? We've put the "toughest sanctions evarrr!!111!" on Iran, and we haven't exactly done anything great for the Saudis. The two of them are on drastically different ends of the Middle Eastern soap opera right now, and they're busy playing proxy v. proxy with each other. I don't see what we're doing right now that's Saudi- or Iran-centric?

The Chinese have done business with us since the Nixon administration. We don't trust them, and like 7% of our debt's owned by them, so I'm not seeing what's really China-centric about any of our policy other than buying cheap **** from them, which we've been doing for the last 40 years.

You don't make any sense with anything you've posted. You sound like Joe from Wyoming's tinfoil hat wearing uncle.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    What have we done that's made things cooler for the Saudis or Iranians? We've put the "toughest sanctions evarrr!!111!" on Iran, and we haven't exactly done anything great for the Saudis. The two of them are on drastically different ends of the Middle Eastern soap opera right now, and they're busy playing proxy v. proxy with each other. I don't see what we're doing right now that's Saudi- or Iran-centric?

The Chinese have done business with us since the Nixon administration. We don't trust them, and like 7% of our debt's owned by them, so I'm not seeing what's really China-centric about any of our policy other than buying cheap **** from them, which we've been doing for the last 40 years.

You don't make any sense with anything you've posted. You sound like Joe from Wyoming's tinfoil hat wearing uncle.
    Insults? Wow, I guess this happens on every forum when people just can't have a mature debate.

Those "tough sanctions" haven't slowed down Iran's nuclear program one bit. USATODAY Saudi's have much to gain from having a Muslim president in the White House.

Obama is keeping things rolling with China that his buddy Clinton started. Clinton ruined this economy with his trade bill with China.

Have you been to the Middle East lately? It's not looking so good over there and in another four year in this direction could be devestating to the entire world, not just the US.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post

Post/point of the day. Maybe the week.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

I agree. It's got to be hard shoveling bull**** with something that small.

That's not what your mom says Did ya ever find out what salting means in union speak?
    Quote Quote