Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Goons Thoughts On Tannehill's Nickname Candidates.

  1. -1
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    19,558
    vCash:
    23890
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX

    Goons Thoughts On Tannehill's Nickname Candidates.

    Everyone that's thinking up nicknames has a very dumb idea.

    I feel that I have some experience in the matter, being as I am of the
    Coach Gundy school of "I'm a MAN! I'm 40!"

    Here's the thing about nicknames; They are earned. They are worn on, and
    worn in. And, they are worn out. Very few people earn a nickname in a few weeks.

    It usually takes a while.

    Lets just see what this guys is holding before we start doling out nicknames.

    ETA; **** you guys I'm drunk.

    Thanks Shifty!

    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Fintastic2124's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Apr 2010
    Posts:
    3,107
    vCash:
    16623
    You are my hero, Goon
    Prov 3:6
    : in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Dolphins fan since 2002
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    515
    vCash:
    257
    Dude 7 in the morning is a little early to be smashed haha
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    72 silky's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    May 2011
    Posts:
    842
    vCash:
    5710
    Loc:
    Toronto Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    Everyone that's thinking up nicknames has a very dumb idea.

    I feel that I have some experience in the matter, being as I am of the
    Coach Gundy school of "I'm a MAN! I'm 40!"

    Here's the thing about nicknames; They are earned. They are worn on, and
    worn in. And, they are worn out. Very few people earn a nickname in a few weeks.

    It usually takes a while.

    Lets just see what this guys is holding before we start doling out nicknames.

    ETA; **** you guys I'm drunk.
    And that gives you the exuse to call everyone's ideas dumb.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Supreme Lord Emperor
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    487
    vCash:
    4279
    Hey may be drunk, but the man is right. You guys can't piggy back off RG3 because it's hip and now. Tannehill will earn his stripes.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    19,558
    vCash:
    23890
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins Own View Post
    Dude 7 in the morning is a little early to be smashed haha
    I didn't start drinking at seven AM bro!

    *PUNCH IT IN!*

    ---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 72 silky View Post
    And that gives you the exuse to call everyone's ideas dumb.
    Everyone's ideas ARE dumb.

    Name me ONE nickname idea that isn't completely lame.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    19,558
    vCash:
    23890
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintastic2124 View Post
    You are my hero, Goon
    I am of, by and for the masses.

    I'm....The People's Poet!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE2_uqLpBXU
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    19,558
    vCash:
    23890
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Quote Originally Posted by testtubetimmy View Post
    Hey may be drunk, but the man is right. You guys can't piggy back off RG3 because it's hip and now. Tannehill will earn his stripes.
    Hip?! I'm so hip I can't see over my pelvis!

    *Rimshot*
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Quadfather's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    1,294
    vCash:
    8812
    Loc:
    St. Petersburgh Florida
    The most bad-ass nick name I can think of is "the Sherrif" for peyton manning. And you are absolutly right, it is completly earned, not given.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    beanorange's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Oct 2010
    Posts:
    2,842
    vCash:
    9504

    Goons Thoughts On Tannehill's Nickname Candidates.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    I didn't start drinking at seven AM bro!

    *PUNCH IT IN!*

    ---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------


    Everyone's ideas ARE dumb.

    Name me ONE nickname idea that isn't completely lame.
    Tann Marino
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Tannehill doesnt need a nickname!!!
    By fin-atic in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 02:52 AM
  2. Why is everyone compelled to nickname Tannehill?
    By fin-atic in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 10:57 PM
  3. Tannehill's new nickname? RT1
    By Quadfather in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 05:23 AM
  4. Tannehill's New Nickname?
    By So Be in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 10:46 AM
  5. The goons at CBS Sportsline simultaneous mock
    By HysterikiLL in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 10:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •