Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama administration arming al-qaeda in syria / n.y. Times

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Breaking Obama administration arming al-qaeda in syria / n.y. Times

Damn you can't even make this crap up....unbelievable

For what it's worth, and apologies to Obama supporters for its more bad news, but the New York times is reporting that the United States is giving arms to Al-Qaeda in Syria and the Obama administration knows this.

Contrary to the actual out right lie of Joe Biden in the debate were he says that we are doing whats necessary to decifer the enemy fighters from rebels friendly to the United States in order to help them with supplies (arms included ) in the effort to help end the reign of dictator Bashar al-Assad.
    Arms are being ship and given to Saudi Arabia for distribution to Syria and the Saudi's are giving them to Al-Qaeda rebels which our riegning Administration is aware of. Gee the saudis helping al-qaeda now theres a surprise (not).

Don't shoot me Dems., it's coming from the New York Times, and not something being made up..and the NY Times is not exactly a supporter for anything Romney...

Seems like something important enough to know no matter what side your own....

But it's true the hits for Obama just keep rolling on....
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is it too much to ask for a godamn link in just one of these bat**** crazy threads? Jesus Christ man. This is message board basics here...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Is it too much to ask for a godamn link in just one of these bat**** crazy threads? Jesus Christ man. This is message board basics here...
    He/she can't submit the real links. If OP submits a link it is via Infowar, his/her only source of information. Alex Jones is a well known conservative and right wing conspiracy theorist so the information coming from Infowar is laced with opinion a la Fox News - not so true but fair balanced between right and extreme right.

It is ironic that his appearance comes at a time when we mourn the losses of our other favorite right targets.
    Last edited by NY8123; 10-18-2012 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Warning Removed
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    He/she can't submit the real links. If OP submits a link it is via Infowar, his/her only source of information. Alex Jones is a well known conservative and right wing conspiracy theorist so the information coming from Infowar is laced with opinion a la Fox News - not so true but fair balanced between right and extreme right.

It is ironic that his appearance comes at a time when we mourn the losses of our other favorite right targets.
    What happened to all that aspects of discussion. What do you see thats not true about the OP and please show your link.
    And please don't waste our time with trying to degrade the messenger it has gotten extremely old. So bring something significant as to the topic, you know,OBAMA ADMINISTRATION supplying Al-Qaeda with weapons...... or not....actually what I submitted was an actual link and there are more on this topic if you feel the urge to inform yourself just Google it....

phins4ever, its sad that we have to get all bent out of shape here and can't discuss much without getting personal. You have a completely different view point than I, which I can respect but obviously do not agree with. The right to different view points are benefitial and one of the great things that have made America great. But I have to admit for whatever reasons I have never see such destain and bitterness coming from both sides Dems and GOPs in any other Presidential elections in my life...Bottom line is we are all Americans and in the same boat and have the gift of freedom to express individual opinions and feel maybe the name calling should stop...but hell thats just me...have a good one
    Last edited by NY8123; 10-18-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Edit out warning
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    What happened to all that aspects of discussion. What do you see thats not true about the OP and please show your link.
    And please don't waste our time with trying to degrade the messenger it has gotten extremely old. So bring something significant as to the topic, you know,OBAMA ADMINISTRATION supplying Al-Qaeda with weapons...... or not....actually what I submitted was an actual link and there are more on this topic if you feel the urge to inform yourself just Google it....

phins4ever, its sad that we have to get all bent out of shape here and can't discuss much without getting personal. You have a completely different view point than I, which I can respect but obviously do not agree with. The right to different view points are benefitial and one of the great things that have made America great. But I have to admit for whatever reasons I have never see such destain and bitterness coming from both sides Dems and GOPs in any other Presidential elections in my life...Bottom line is we are all Americans and in the same boat and have the gift of freedom to express individual opinions and feel maybe the name calling should stop...but hell thats just me...have a good one
    I am not getting bend out of shape. You are amusing.

I don't have to provide a link. There are two links provided: one by you via a right winger's website referring to the NY Times but mostly opinion and one by Rocky from the NY Times. If you read both side by side you will see significant differences. And if you don't.....well, I can't help you there.

I am quite informed about a lot of topics. But I usually don't take blogs or opinion pieces as reference point or as a fact unless supported with links to real facts.

And in regards to bitterness between both sides: you may want to look at your posts.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    Damn you can't even make this crap up....unbelievable

For what it's worth, and apologies to Obama supporters for its more bad news, but the New York times is reporting that the United States is giving arms to Al-Qaeda in Syria and the Obama administration knows this.

Contrary to the actual out right lie of Joe Biden in the debate were he says that we are doing whats necessary to decifer the enemy fighters from rebels friendly to the United States in order to help them with supplies (arms included ) in the effort to help end the reign of dictator Bashar al-Assad.
    Arms are being ship and given to Saudi Arabia for distribution to Syria and the Saudi's are giving them to Al-Qaeda rebels which our riegning Administration is aware of. Gee the saudis helping al-qaeda now theres a surprise (not).

Don't shoot me Dems., it's coming from the New York Times, and not something being made up..and the NY Times is not exactly a supporter for anything Romney...

Seems like something important enough to know no matter what side your own....

But it's true the hits for Obama just keep rolling on....
    not only is the new york times not a supporter of romney, they are about as liberal a paper as u can read.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This isn't news. We've been arming these kinds of people in multiple countries for decades and it is not at all isolated to a single party.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    is there a link?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    is there a link?
    http://www.infowars.com/new-york-tim...aeda-in-syria/
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote