Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama administration arming al-qaeda in syria / n.y. Times

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Is it too much to ask for a godamn link in just one of these bat**** crazy threads? Jesus Christ man. This is message board basics here...
    He/she can't submit the real links. If OP submits a link it is via Infowar, his/her only source of information. Alex Jones is a well known conservative and right wing conspiracy theorist so the information coming from Infowar is laced with opinion a la Fox News - not so true but fair balanced between right and extreme right.

It is ironic that his appearance comes at a time when we mourn the losses of our other favorite right targets.
    Last edited by NY8123; 10-18-2012 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Warning Removed
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    That would be a great idea if we had that force field the Enterprise had in star trek. Would be great to just stick our heads in the sand and ignore the restlessness of those FINATICAL religous barbarians that want nothing more than to Kill all Americans and destroy our western culture. Want a little proof, How about yesterdays attempt by a suicide bomber and his truck loaded with a 1000 lb. bomb parked in downtown manhattan......and were not talking about AckMed the suicide bomber....
    Not saying we need to get in another war, but leading from behind is simply retarded... Only thing these Neanderthals listen to if anything is a big stick philosophy, and the "were sorry" approach has only made the world even more dangerous......I wish we could just ignore the threats too but that would just be insane and in the end we would have to deal with it except on a huge level, like countries (Egypt, Syria, Iran ) taken over by the Moslem finatics ( note: Finatical, not all moslems ) instead of the despersed groups were dealing with now......

This is serious stuff, possibly even more serious than the economical destruction going on now in our Country. So whether you like it or not we will have to have a strong hand in whats going on in those countries still stuck with an 18th century conciousness.

Another huge reason for us to become energy independent. Drill drill drill, responsibly,. For the alternative is the continuation of finacial support to the people that want to kill us by giving billions to the countries supporting terrorists...... and this would be alot more hazardous than the aspect of inviromental distruction. At least that can be regulated were a terrorist can't.......and thats not even thinking about cheaper gas being an added bonus...
    Hopefully we stop giving weapons to our enemys NOW.... No matter who or what administration did it in the past (like that makes it acceptable)..............

Hopefully we will not need a few more 9/11's and thousands killed, to get....hopefully

Note: to staff that I Never said All Moslems to deserve a warning of infraction........
    I like the undertones in this post!!! Yeah!!!

I like to stick my head places, usually the big stick follows!!! My huge reason likes to drill drill drill!!!!!! Yeah baby!!
    Never use a big word when a little filthy one will do.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    He/she can't submit the real links. If OP submits a link it is via Infowar, his/her only source of information. Alex Jones is a well known conservative and right wing conspiracy theorist so the information coming from Infowar is laced with opinion a la Fox News - not so true but fair balanced between right and extreme right.

It is ironic that his appearance comes at a time when we mourn the losses of our other favorite right targets.
    What happened to all that aspects of discussion. What do you see thats not true about the OP and please show your link.
    And please don't waste our time with trying to degrade the messenger it has gotten extremely old. So bring something significant as to the topic, you know,OBAMA ADMINISTRATION supplying Al-Qaeda with weapons...... or not....actually what I submitted was an actual link and there are more on this topic if you feel the urge to inform yourself just Google it....

phins4ever, its sad that we have to get all bent out of shape here and can't discuss much without getting personal. You have a completely different view point than I, which I can respect but obviously do not agree with. The right to different view points are benefitial and one of the great things that have made America great. But I have to admit for whatever reasons I have never see such destain and bitterness coming from both sides Dems and GOPs in any other Presidential elections in my life...Bottom line is we are all Americans and in the same boat and have the gift of freedom to express individual opinions and feel maybe the name calling should stop...but hell thats just me...have a good one
    Last edited by NY8123; 10-18-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Edit out warning
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What happened to all that aspects of discussion. What do you see thats not true about the OP and please show your link.
    And please don't waste our time with trying to degrade the messenger it has gotten extremely old. So bring something significant as to the topic, you know,OBAMA ADMINISTRATION supplying Al-Qaeda with weapons...... or not....actually what I submitted was an actual link and there are more on this topic if you feel the urge to inform yourself just Google it....

phins4ever, its sad that we have to get all bent out of shape here and can't discuss much without getting personal. You have a completely different view point than I, which I can respect but obviously do not agree with. The right to different view points are benefitial and one of the great things that have made America great. But I have to admit for whatever reasons I have never see such destain and bitterness coming from both sides Dems and GOPs in any other Presidential elections in my life...Bottom line is we are all Americans and in the same boat and have the gift of freedom to express individual opinions and feel maybe the name calling should stop...but hell thats just me...have a good one
    I am not getting bend out of shape. You are amusing.

I don't have to provide a link. There are two links provided: one by you via a right winger's website referring to the NY Times but mostly opinion and one by Rocky from the NY Times. If you read both side by side you will see significant differences. And if you don't.....well, I can't help you there.

I am quite informed about a lot of topics. But I usually don't take blogs or opinion pieces as reference point or as a fact unless supported with links to real facts.

And in regards to bitterness between both sides: you may want to look at your posts.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That would be a great idea if we had that force field the Enterprise had in star trek. Would be great to just stick our heads in the sand and ignore the restlessness of those FINATICAL religous barbarians that want nothing more than to Kill all Americans and destroy our western culture. Want a little proof, How about yesterdays attempt by a suicide bomber and his truck loaded with a 1000 lb. bomb parked in downtown manhattan......and were not talking about AckMed the suicide bomber....
    Not saying we need to get in another war, but leading from behind is simply retarded... Only thing these Neanderthals listen to if anything is a big stick philosophy, and the "were sorry" approach has only made the world even more dangerous......I wish we could just ignore the threats too but that would just be insane and in the end we would have to deal with it except on a huge level, like countries (Egypt, Syria, Iran ) taken over by the Moslem finatics ( note: Finatical, not all moslems ) instead of the despersed groups were dealing with now......

This is serious stuff, possibly even more serious than the economical destruction going on now in our Country. So whether you like it or not we will have to have a strong hand in whats going on in those countries still stuck with an 18th century conciousness.

Another huge reason for us to become energy independent. Drill drill drill, responsibly,. For the alternative is the continuation of finacial support to the people that want to kill us by giving billions to the countries supporting terrorists...... and this would be alot more hazardous than the aspect of inviromental distruction. At least that can be regulated were a terrorist can't.......and thats not even thinking about cheaper gas being an added bonus...
    Hopefully we stop giving weapons to our enemys NOW.... No matter who or what administration did it in the past (like that makes it acceptable)..............

Hopefully we will not need a few more 9/11's and thousands killed, to get....hopefully

Note: to staff that I Never said All Moslems to deserve a warning of infraction........

[youtube]oPpdOHtfEzA[/youtube]

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Obama administration arming al-qaeda in syria / n.y. Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    not only is the new york times not a supporter of romney, they are about as liberal a paper as u can read.
    If you mean liberal newspaper as meaning a newspaper with facts then I suppose you right.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irish fin fan View Post
    If you mean liberal newspaper as meaning a newspaper with facts then I suppose you right.
    of course thats what i meant
    Quote Quote