Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Paul Ryan Mistook Colt McCoy For Brandon Weeden!

1. -1
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Paul Ryan Mistook Colt McCoy For Brandon Weeden!

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    omgd no way, that's it im switching sides.

our own qb for crying out loud didnt no the nfl divisions in camp. this is a non story
    Quote Quote  

3. -3

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    omgd no way, that's it im switching sides.

our own qb for crying out loud didnt no the nfl divisions in camp. this is a non story
    Who's asking you switch sides? You have a greater chance of winning the state lotto, then ever been convince of switching. And I would never dare ask you to.

Comparing an NFL quarterback to the potential VP of the U.S. who would be just One heart beat away from being in charge, is just.... Nevermind.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Who's asking you switch sides? You have a greater chance of winning the state lotto, then ever been convince of switching. And I would never dare ask you to.

Comparing an NFL quarterback to the potential VP of the U.S. who would be just One heart beat away from being in charge, is just.... Nevermind.
    i didnt really compare them. your just making a thread about how the vice president nominee mixed up the ****ing quarterbacks on the cleveland browns. like who the hell cares honestly, im sure there are plenty of things you can rip each side of the election on whether its obama, biden, romney, ryan, but to actually think its a big deal that he didnt know the ****ing cleveland browns qbs, i dont know what to tell u.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i didnt really compare them. your just making a thread about how the vice president nominee mixed up the ****ing quarterbacks on the cleveland browns. like who the hell cares honestly, im sure there are plenty of things you can rip each side of the election on whether its obama, biden, romney, ryan, but to actually think its a big deal that he didnt know the ****ing cleveland browns qbs, i dont know what to tell u.
    I have to agree, who cares if he knows or doesn't know what a professional athlete looks like. These issues whether against Obama or Romney are just nonsense. Lets stick to the issues, God knows there's plenty of valid reasons to be critical of either side.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    personally, i can see where colt would be offended, Weedon has **** the bed so far this season

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

7. -7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You're right but why pretend you do? The smart thing to do is ask who's Colt and then proceed. This is not just the first insistent, these things just keep happening. I mean, just a few days ago, we had the soup chicken situation.
    Quote Quote