This morning I had my secretary book a trip for myself and my family to Washington, DC to see the inauguration parade of the 45th President of the United States, Willard Mitt Romney. What a glorious January day that will be as the motorcade takes the savior of this great nation to his rightful spot at the White House. Got a room at the Hay Adams for the corporate rate of $800 a night. Gonna stay a full week and do the inauguration parade as well as a couple of Washington, DC tours. Kiddos will love that. Spent a little over $17,000 in total. No big deal, Mitt will help put it right back in my pocket soon enough and I'll figure out a way to write it off as a business expense when I get back and have a meeting with my Finance Director. Can't wait to get all of these great tax breaks over the next four years. Anyhoo, sucks for all of the poors in this country who will have to go back to work soon. Maybe when the economy rebounds I can expand my business and give a second chance to some of those unemployed goobers out there.