Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booked my inauguration trip this morning!

1. -11
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Ohhhhh another virtual millionaire. Can I borrow some virtual dollars at 30%?????
    Yes because it's just sooooo unheard of that millionaires have computers, iPads and can access message boards. You act like millionaires can only be seen on your 32" Vizio in outstanding 720poor.

Sent From My iPhone 5
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Yes because it's just sooooo unheard of that millionaires have computers, iPads and can access message boards. You act like millionaires can only be seen on your 32" Vizio in outstanding 720poor.

Sent From My iPhone 5
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sent From My iPhone 5
    32"????!!!!!!!
    My food stamps and Wal-Mart coupons only got me 22" Vizio. Cheaters.

Send from my Ericsson T28 World
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Awesome. I may go as well. Probably just for the day. But, I may stay at the Holiday Inn or something. It will pay for itself with the money we save over the first year on health care. I will save on the cost of bottled water for the 5 hour drive by drinking the tears of the poors. There will be plenty to keep me refreshed.

Cant wait till Romney gets oil and especially coal cranking again. Gas prices will drop. More people around these parts will have some money to spend. Romney is going to destroy windmills and costly solar energy bull**** deals. Its going to be great. My electric bill will probably be $50 less a month. Its going to be great.
    **** just stay at a Holiday Inn Express and run for president. You'll win and be the guest of honor.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This morning I had my secretary book a trip for myself and my family to Washington, DC to see the inauguration parade of the 45th President of the United States, Willard Mitt Romney. What a glorious January day that will be as the motorcade takes the savior of this great nation to his rightful spot at the White House. Got a room at the Hay Adams for the corporate rate of $800 a night. Gonna stay a full week and do the inauguration parade as well as a couple of Washington, DC tours. Kiddos will love that. Spent a little over $17,000 in total. No big deal, Mitt will help put it right back in my pocket soon enough and I'll figure out a way to write it off as a business expense when I get back and have a meeting with my Finance Director. Can't wait to get all of these great tax breaks over the next four years. Anyhoo, sucks for all of the poors in this country who will have to go back to work soon. Maybe when the economy rebounds I can expand my business and give a second chance to some of those unemployed goobers out there.
    Time to donate this trip to the poor.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote