"Right now, there is a choice going on in America, and I'm happy that we live in a country where we all participate in that process," he said. "For me, President Obama is our best choice because he has a vision of the United States as a place where we are all in this together. We're still living through very hard times but justice, equality and real freedom are not always a tide rushing in. They are more often a slow march, inch by inch, day after long day."
Quoting his own song, "Long Walk Home," he added: " I believe President Obama feels these days in his bones and has the strength to live them with us and to lead us to a country '...where no one crowds you and no one goes it alone.'"
Bruce is right it's nice to still have a choice, but IMO our freedom of choice will start to go out the window as we hand more and more of it to the government and begin to expect it to come back and take good care of us ( see Europe ). More Gov. less freedom. They will dictate how to live what to eat what to drink and on and on...Hey if thats what you want vote Obama. But His system will never work because even with 100% taxation of the rich we will go broke before there would be any chance of success plus He doesn't have the knowledge of how to get it done even if it did work, which it won't. Proof ah maybe look at the last 4 years....Damn in these critical times we've never even had a budget passed, crap blowing up in the arab world and Obamas out campaigning...

We're still living through very hard times but justice, equality and real freedom are not always a tide rushing in. They are more often a slow march, inch by inch, day after long day."
OK ...slow would be great at this point.....but after 4 years would have expected alot more going forward and instead see us treading water and even going under in places. Would love to know what Bruce is on to see a President who actually knows what he is doing and has some level of leadership and ability to work with people and get something done.
This slow march maybe good for Springsteen but Millions are suffering and struggleing to keep their head above water with little signs of things getting better...

to lead us to a country '...where no one crowds you and no one goes it alone.'"
Government is going to be running you life if we continue with this madness......

But I have to admit he knows how to make some great music...