[QUOTE]Ann Romney, an influential surrogate for her husband who often takes his place on daytime talk shows with large female audiences, typically avoids any comment about policy or her own politics. But today she told the hosts of “The View” that she, like her husband, is opposed to abortion.
“The good news is I’m not running for office and I don’t have to say what I feel. But I am pro-life. I’m happy to say that,” she said.
Mrs. Romney said her husband as governor of Massachusetts “governed, when he ran, as a pro-choice,” but that his position changed when it came to creating embryos for stem-cell research.
“I think we all have to understand that this is an issue that is so tender, and there are people on both sides of As the race tightens and focuses on women, new attention is being paid to Mitt Romney’s evolved position on abortion, but the woman who knows him best — his wife Ann — emphatically stated her own stance on the topic today, saying: “I am pro-life.”
the issue that have, with very good conscience, with different opinions,” she said[/QUOTE].

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/ann-romney-tells-the-view-im-pro-life/