Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Obama-Romney word of the day: binders

1. -31
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    Ya Locke , Actually I'm feeling really good... and enjoy watching a few of you guys on the verge of having a cardiac arrest...trying to convince others or more important yourslves, of a Obama victory ........ Hey my friend you can stick a fork in him, he's done.........and Im feelin alright.....
    Who is having cardiac arrest? Regardless of whether Romney or Obama wins, my life isn't going to change. Maybe next year when I'm done with my PhD, but even then if I ever get above that 250K per year mark, it won't be until well after whoever wins next month is out of office. But all of you people acting like Obama is the end of the world fail to realize that nothing about your life now is different than 6 years ago when Bush was in office. All you are doing is playing into the ridiculous partisanship that has gripped this country. If anything, it's you ridiculous partisans who are the ones losing your mind over it...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    See ya Vinny.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Wonder who started the snarkiness and sarcasm trend in a amusing thread about binders....

My big bird post was about the absurdness of the issue being made.

I responded to snarky post in like kind in this thread. Do you often try to correlate things that e nothing to do with the other, or do you seek out conflicts with others where none exists? Or is the poster i was taking issue with someone you have a personal interest in?
    Doesnt matter, you have not added anything to this conversation, so in this instance, you my friend are dismissed

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    My big bird post was about the absurdness of the issue being made.

I responded to snarky post in like kind in this thread. Do you often try to correlate things that e nothing to do with the other, or do you seek out conflicts with others where none exists? Or is the poster i was taking issue with someone you have a personal interest in?
    Doesnt matter, you have not added anything to this conversation, so in this instance, you my friend are dismissed
    I didnt realize there was an issue. Just a few of us having a laugh over a politically related internet meme. As it wasnt directed at Obama, i can understand how offensive you must have found it.

And my point is, if you are going to make snarky and sarcastic posts, you probably shouldnt complain when someone returns the favor. And my interest was only in your own safety, i was pointing out the rocks being tossed around your glass house. I apologize for such a intrusion and will readily step back so you can proceed with the slinging. No doubt it will be the governments fault when the house shatters.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    I didnt realize there was an issue. Just a few of us having a laugh over a politically related internet meme. As it wasnt directed at Obama, i can understand how offensive you must have found it.

And my point is, if you are going to make snarky and sarcastic posts, you probably shouldnt complain when someone returns the favor. And my interest was only in your own safety, i was pointing out the rocks being tossed around your glass house. I apologize for such a intrusion and will readily step back so you can proceed with the slinging. No doubt it will be the governments fault when the house shatters.
    Wow. Guess i'll wait for you to get me banned too. You know, i roamed these forums for a long time, ive seen more BS than you can imagine. Yours included. I reply in kind to the posters i respond to. You want to be the hall monitor now. Check the posts, I don't really care much for Obama or Romney. But because i post a contrary view, in your eyes i'm strictly against Obama. Son, go buy yourself a clue.
    I dont know vinny, i dont know what issues you all had, but i looked at his profile and his past posts and i didnt see anything that approached a ban offense. If people cant tolerate a little dlissent, even if it is a little goofy at times, then what the hell is the point.
    I'm taking a break. You guys enjoy your little clique

p.s. look at your reply to me and see the snarkiness of your own post. Does that make you a hypocrite or just an avenging angel?
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow. Guess i'll wait for you to get me banned too. You know, i roamed these forums for a long time, ive seen more BS than you can imagine. Yours included. I reply in kind to the posters i respond to. You want to be the hall monitor now. Check the posts, I don't really care much for Obama or Romney. But because i post a contrary view, in your eyes i'm strictly against Obama. Son, go buy yourself a clue.
    I dont know vinny, i dont know what issues you all had, but i looked at his profile and his past posts and i didnt see anything that approached a ban offense. If people cant tolerate a little dlissent, even if it is a little goofy at times, then what the hell is the point.
    I'm taking a break. You guys enjoy your little clique

p.s. look at your reply to me and see the snarkiness of your own post. Does that make you a hypocrite or just an avenging angel?
    Cant ban anyone, not a mod. And not in favor of the banning of Cuzinvinny, was having way to much fun with him. All i did was respond to his post with, what i thought at least, was an amusing rebuttal. It got removed as well.

Dont mind the sound of avenging angel though. Has a nice ring to it. It was merely another example of what happens when rocks are thrown. I tend to throw back. Again: avenging angel. Or hypocrite. Im good with either.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bottom line....23 million unemployed, underemployed or given up. The only jobs government can claim as created or saved are government jobs, either created or contracted, not private sector jobs. If you really think Obama has succeeded, well as Guns n Roses advised, Use Your Illusion.
    You really buttressed your argument beautifully. Instead of refuting a factual statement you drop back ten and punt with sarcasm and snarkiness. Put on your big boy pants and spin those numbers into a success story for the President
    Your factual statement was
    24 million out of work

game set match
    And game, set match is not a snarky and sarcastic comment???

No wonder you all love Romney and Ryan so much. You all suffer under Romnesia.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    Ya Locke , Actually I'm feeling really good... and enjoy watching a few of you guys on the verge of having a cardiac arrest...trying to convince others or more important yourslves, of a Obama victory ........ Hey my friend you can stick a fork in him, he's done.........and Im feelin alright.....
    Who is having a cardiac arrest???? Not me. As a matter of fact I am enjoying myself. Like I said before you are amusing.

As Locke said: if Romney wins my life goes on. From a financial stand point I should be a Romney fan as I would benefit from his 20% tax cuts the higher incomes will get.
    And if Obama wins I might pay higher taxes but my life still goes on.

Life is such a beautiful thing and politics don't make or break my life.
    Quote Quote