Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama-Romney word of the day: binders

1. -21
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You argue job creation? Do you even grasp how that "number" can be manipulated. The only jobs the government can legitimately claim as their own are government hires. Private sector jobs are affected by policy, but the government cant claim "saving or creating" x amount of private sector jobs, thats totally subjective

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Would listen.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    You argue job creation? Do you even grasp how that "number" can be manipulated. The only jobs the government can legitimately claim as their own are government hires. Private sector jobs are affected by policy, but the government cant claim "saving or creating" x amount of private sector jobs, thats totally subjective
    Great comeback. Awesome. If everything fails make the claim that numbers can be manipulated.

So your wild numbers claim (without any substance) is not manipulated but my response is? Grandiose. Formidable. You really hit the home run. Yeah, you are right: game, set, match with your absolutely non-manipulated real numbers.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Did you hear Romney ran into the Iranian President Ahmadinejad and the Iranian was telling Romney that he loved Star Trek and notice that the Enterprise had Americans Russians Africans Scottish, Oriental, but was wondering why it did not have any Iranians....

Well Romney gave him a deep star and said that the reason the Enterprise didn't have any Iranians was because Star Trek took place in the future..
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    Did you hear Romney ran into the Iranian President Ahmadinejad and the Iranian was telling Romney that he loved Star Trek and notice that the Enterprise had Americans Russians Africans Scottish, Oriental, but was wondering why it did not have any Iranians....

Well Romney gave him a deep star and said that the reason the Enterprise didn't have any Iranians was because Star Trek took place in the future..
    Absolutely the worst attempt at a joke I've read. I feel like I lost IQ points in the process of reading it...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Great comeback. Awesome. If everything fails make the claim that numbers can be manipulated.

So your wild numbers claim (without any substance) is not manipulated but my response is? Grandiose. Formidable. You really hit the home run. Yeah, you are right: game, set, match with your absolutely non-manipulated real numbers.
    Bottom line....23 million unemployed, underemployed or given up. The only jobs government can claim as created or saved are government jobs, either created or contracted, not private sector jobs. If you really think Obama has succeeded, well as Guns n Roses advised, Use Your Illusion.
    You really buttressed your argument beautifully. Instead of refuting a factual statement you drop back ten and punt with sarcasm and snarkiness. Put on your big boy pants and spin those numbers into a success story for the President
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Absolutely the worst attempt at a joke I've read. I feel like I lost IQ points in the process of reading it...
    Sorry but thats really not impossible...
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    Sorry but thats really not impossible...
    Oh man, you're full of middle school zingers today, aren't you...?
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bottom line....23 million unemployed, underemployed or given up. The only jobs government can claim as created or saved are government jobs, either created or contracted, not private sector jobs. If you really think Obama has succeeded, well as Guns n Roses advised, Use Your Illusion.
    You really buttressed your argument beautifully. Instead of refuting a factual statement you drop back ten and punt with sarcasm and snarkiness. Put on your big boy pants and spin those numbers into a success story for the President
    Big Bird......Binders.....yeah, real issues.
    Wonder who started the snarkiness and sarcasm trend in a amusing thread about binders....
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Oh man, you're full of middle school zingers today, aren't you...?
    Ya Locke , Actually I'm feeling really good... and enjoy watching a few of you guys on the verge of having a cardiac arrest...trying to convince others or more important yourslves, of a Obama victory ........ Hey my friend you can stick a fork in him, he's done.........and Im feelin alright.....
    Quote Quote