Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Obama-Romney word of the day: binders

  1. -21
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,052
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You argue job creation? Do you even grasp how that "number" can be manipulated. The only jobs the government can legitimately claim as their own are government hires. Private sector jobs are affected by policy, but the government cant claim "saving or creating" x amount of private sector jobs, thats totally subjective


    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    7,451
    vCash:
    24350
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Would listen.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    3,471
    vCash:
    6934
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    You argue job creation? Do you even grasp how that "number" can be manipulated. The only jobs the government can legitimately claim as their own are government hires. Private sector jobs are affected by policy, but the government cant claim "saving or creating" x amount of private sector jobs, thats totally subjective
    Great comeback. Awesome. If everything fails make the claim that numbers can be manipulated.

    So your wild numbers claim (without any substance) is not manipulated but my response is? Grandiose. Formidable. You really hit the home run. Yeah, you are right: game, set, match with your absolutely non-manipulated real numbers.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2011
    Posts:
    327
    vCash:
    1386
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Did you hear Romney ran into the Iranian President Ahmadinejad and the Iranian was telling Romney that he loved Star Trek and notice that the Enterprise had Americans Russians Africans Scottish, Oriental, but was wondering why it did not have any Iranians....

    Well Romney gave him a deep star and said that the reason the Enterprise didn't have any Iranians was because Star Trek took place in the future..
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,652
    vCash:
    3269
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    Did you hear Romney ran into the Iranian President Ahmadinejad and the Iranian was telling Romney that he loved Star Trek and notice that the Enterprise had Americans Russians Africans Scottish, Oriental, but was wondering why it did not have any Iranians....

    Well Romney gave him a deep star and said that the reason the Enterprise didn't have any Iranians was because Star Trek took place in the future..
    Absolutely the worst attempt at a joke I've read. I feel like I lost IQ points in the process of reading it...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,052
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Great comeback. Awesome. If everything fails make the claim that numbers can be manipulated.

    So your wild numbers claim (without any substance) is not manipulated but my response is? Grandiose. Formidable. You really hit the home run. Yeah, you are right: game, set, match with your absolutely non-manipulated real numbers.
    Bottom line....23 million unemployed, underemployed or given up. The only jobs government can claim as created or saved are government jobs, either created or contracted, not private sector jobs. If you really think Obama has succeeded, well as Guns n Roses advised, Use Your Illusion.
    You really buttressed your argument beautifully. Instead of refuting a factual statement you drop back ten and punt with sarcasm and snarkiness. Put on your big boy pants and spin those numbers into a success story for the President
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2011
    Posts:
    327
    vCash:
    1386
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Absolutely the worst attempt at a joke I've read. I feel like I lost IQ points in the process of reading it...
    Sorry but thats really not impossible...
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,652
    vCash:
    3269
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzinvinny View Post
    Sorry but thats really not impossible...
    Oh man, you're full of middle school zingers today, aren't you...?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,576
    vCash:
    1372
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Bottom line....23 million unemployed, underemployed or given up. The only jobs government can claim as created or saved are government jobs, either created or contracted, not private sector jobs. If you really think Obama has succeeded, well as Guns n Roses advised, Use Your Illusion.
    You really buttressed your argument beautifully. Instead of refuting a factual statement you drop back ten and punt with sarcasm and snarkiness. Put on your big boy pants and spin those numbers into a success story for the President
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Big Bird......Binders.....yeah, real issues.
    Wonder who started the snarkiness and sarcasm trend in a amusing thread about binders....
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2011
    Posts:
    327
    vCash:
    1386
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Oh man, you're full of middle school zingers today, aren't you...?
    Ya Locke , Actually I'm feeling really good... and enjoy watching a few of you guys on the verge of having a cardiac arrest...trying to convince others or more important yourslves, of a Obama victory ........ Hey my friend you can stick a fork in him, he's done.........and Im feelin alright.....
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Romney vs Obama Rap Battle
    By TrojanFin in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 01:23 AM
  2. Obama Says He Wants to Debate Civil Liberties With Romney LOL!!!!!
    By Dolphins9954 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 06:24 PM
  3. Romney goes after 1998 Obama video
    By Spesh in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 11:22 AM
  4. Romney/Obama = The Same
    By Dolphins9954 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 02:24 PM
  5. Romney vs. Obama. What's the difference?
    By Dolphins9954 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 01:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •