Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 104 of 107 FirstFirst ... 99100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1067

Thread: ***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

1. -1031
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick1 View Post
    Now Cleveland steals miami native james Jones? So along with miller they have Jones. Ray allen might be next. Lebron taking all our 3 point shooters with him
    makes sense...lebron gives those spot up shooters great looks...just like he gave bosh em when he was in miami...every spot up shooter should want to play with lebron

rediculous court vision and penetrate and kick out
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -1032
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Now Cleveland steals miami native james Jones? So along with miller they have Jones. Ray allen might be next. Lebron taking all our 3 point shooters with him
    Reshard Lewis signed with Dallas too I think. Another 3-pt shooter gone in Miami.

Quote Quote  

3. -1033
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ray Ray is considering retirement.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

4. -1034
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yea I saw that and cleveland isnt about to win a title maybe the east but not a title. So he should retire
    Quote Quote  

5. -1035
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I said on an NBA forum, and will repeat that LeBron now owns Dan Gilbert once he signed the opt out 2 year contract. With 3 or 4 venomous letters Gilbert spewed out about the royal pretender including one left up for 4 years on the website until a week or so ago, for anyone who thinks for LeBron it's forgive and forget" then I've got a bridge I can sell you cheap. He now is the de facto GM cuz if he bails this time, the whole town will turn against Gilbert, not LeBron. He wanted James, Miller, and RayRay (if he doesn't retire), no problem Blatt better hope and pray that John Calipari doesn't get tired of UK cuz that's who LeBron has always wanted.

So giving credit where due, while LeBron may have now twice flat-left his teammates, is on his 3rd team in 4 years, and seems to care most about himself, all that is lost in the fog of "Cleveland Kumbaya." and the reality that for all intents and purposes the owner actually works for him.

Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you. -Anon

Quote Quote  

6. -1036
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree lebron owns gilbert right now and he will probably keep signing 2 year deals with 1 year opt outs to force gilbert to do what lebron wants with the roster.

In other news congrats to the lakers for getting boozer. You went from worst to 2nd to worst
    Quote Quote  

7. -1037
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1)Mike Miller turned out to be a POS

2)Seemed to know about LeCoward's decision 2 days before the Heat

3)Gets tweeted back a pretty consistent message (and fun read) from Heat fans who sure aren't wishing him sunshine & lollipops

http://www.donthatemiami.com/top-hat...hade-at-miami/
    Quote Quote  

8. -1038
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    F mike miller and lebron. He should have told wade before telling anybody else. I think he personally sabotaged the heat. Waited too long that we missed out on Gortat and Lowry. Drove up the price on birdman. Stole our draft picks and wont trade them back in a sign and trade like last time. I can't wait until we play them in the playoffs. I hope they trade wiggins for love. Defense wins championships. Love cant defend
    Quote Quote  

9. -1039
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    F mike miller and lebron. He should have told wade before telling anybody else. I think he personally sabotaged the heat. Waited too long that we missed out on Gortat and Lowry. Drove up the price on birdman. Stole our draft picks and wont trade them back in a sign and trade like last time. I can't wait until we play them in the playoffs. I hope they trade wiggins for love. Defense wins championships. Love cant defend
    Love essentially is going to be Chris Bosh if he goes to Cleveland. Better shooter but worse defender. He will not be this "double double" machine in Cleveland.

I'd personally stick with Wiggins if I were the Cavs . . . especially if Lebron plans on being in Cleveland for 5 years +. Sure Love will give them a better team this season, but I believe in year 2 and beyond, the team with Wiggins will be better. Wiggins may never live up to his ultimate potential, we don't know, but that potential to build along with Lebron could allow for Lebron to compete for championships in his mid to late 30's.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1040
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    Love essentially is going to be Chris Bosh if he goes to Cleveland. Better shooter but worse defender. He will not be this "double double" machine in Cleveland.

I'd personally stick with Wiggins if I were the Cavs . . . especially if Lebron plans on being in Cleveland for 5 years +. Sure Love will give them a better team this season, but I believe in year 2 and beyond, the team with Wiggins will be better. Wiggins may never live up to his ultimate potential, we don't know, but that potential to build along with Lebron could allow for Lebron to compete for championships in his mid to late 30's.
    I agree cleveland needs to keep Wiggins. The latest REPORTED offer is Anthony Bennett, Wiggins and a 1st. Minnesota needs to take that. Bennett might still be good he had a good summer league for sure. Cavs are crippling their future
    Quote Quote