Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1067

Thread: ***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

1. -1041
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    http://www.theticketmiami.com/news/2...-our-listeners

Heres the Miami side espn isnt covering. At least somebody at espn said it though
    Quote Quote  

2. -1042
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lebron will get love great looks and while love won't defend anyone he could easily score at a bosh level in a playoff series vs the heat...and no one will do anything with Lebron

I agree though if I get wiggins Bennett and a first admittedly a late 1 for love if I'm Minnesota I make the trade...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -1043
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    Love essentially is going to be Chris Bosh if he goes to Cleveland. Better shooter but worse defender. He will not be this "double double" machine in Cleveland.

I'd personally stick with Wiggins if I were the Cavs . . . especially if Lebron plans on being in Cleveland for 5 years +. Sure Love will give them a better team this season, but I believe in year 2 and beyond, the team with Wiggins will be better. Wiggins may never live up to his ultimate potential, we don't know, but that potential to build along with Lebron could allow for Lebron to compete for championships in his mid to late 30's.
    I'm not a huge Love fan but if he can be got, they've gotta go get him. Wiggins is no sure thing.....it would be one thing if he had lit the world on fire in college but that's hardly the case. He looked a lot more like Rudy Gay than the alpha dog he was advertised to be. As much as Lebron may talk about being a leader and the elder statesman I doubt hes willing to suffer through too many growing pains. If they gamble and go young and the team falls apart they're going to be forced to make a major move during the season, probably on worse terms than what is being offered now.

I know they're light years apart but I remember when Riley thought he had drafted Wade's Pippen. Wright had all the talent in the world.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1044
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    The off season is over, and the Heat recovered remarkably well from James leaving. They should be ranked at #4 in the Eastern Conference.

This is a stretch but, Wade has the entire off season with not recovering from anything. IF he can come back close to what he was, in the playoffs, it could be interesting.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1045
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    The off season is over, and the Heat recovered remarkably well from James leaving. They should be ranked at #4 in the Eastern Conference.

This is a stretch but, Wade has the entire off season with not recovering from anything. IF he can come back close to what he was, in the playoffs, it could be interesting.
    If Wade loses weight and keeps it off all year he should be fine. You have to take care of your body weight when you get older in particular

Developing a good 3 point shot would also help him be more effective and take pressure off his knees. Less driving and more jump shots
    Last edited by nick1; 07-20-2014 at 12:23 PM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1046
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nick1 View Post
    If Wade loses weight and keeps it off all year he should be fine. You have to take care of your body weight when you get older in particular

Developing a good 3 point shot would also help him be more effective and take pressure off his knees. Less driving and more jump shots
    If Wade plans on playing 5 more years . . . he has to develop a "consistent" jumper. It's crazy, the man is a 6'4" shooting guard who shot a crazy 55% from the field last year and people swear he is over the hill or something. He's extremely efficient and picked his spots with Lebron James on the team. I think there is tremendous potential for Wade to still have the capability for a "superstar" season. He does have to work harder to keep in top physical shape but I wouldn't doubt his work ethic for anything.

I'm excited for this Heat team.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1047
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've got nothing but love for the man but the last two seasons this team was better off without him. Call it what you will, but there's no denying the fact that the Heat played better with him on the bench....something that became even more obvious in the postseason. That tag team fast break that was so devastating disappeared, along with the scrambling defense that depended on James and Wade each being able to cover half the court by themselves. The explosive first step hasn't been there in a while....we can hope that an offseason injury free will allow some of it to return but that's probably wishful thinking.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1048
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Heats chances to get to the east finals just got a hell of a lot better...brutal injury
    Quote Quote  

9. -1049
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    Heats chances to get to the east finals just got a hell of a lot better...brutal injury
    Coach K has seen some ****.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

10. -1050
    Resident Montana Griz pimp for Miami :)

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Great Falls, MT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not surprised Dan LeBatard would do this LOL

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...billboards.php
    Quote Quote