Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 102103104105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,067 of 1067

Thread: ***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

  1. -1061
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,746
    vCash:
    7916
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    ESPN just suspended Dan for 2 days over this. Completely ridiculous considering Skip Bayless said and did far worse on LeBron over the last 4 years on ESPN airwaves and got no discipline whatsoever.

    I think it's pretty clear now that ESPN really does hate Miami.

    I wouldn't be surprised if they dump all their Miami-based talent (LeBatard, Sedano) now that Lebron is gone.
    So they're taking their "Heat Index" page off ESPN.com then? The only team to have ever gotten it's own sub-section of their NBA coverage?



    Quote Quote  

  2. -1062
    SkapePhin's Avatar
    Brady Slayer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    19,211
    vCash:
    21649
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SpurzN703 View Post
    So they're taking their "Heat Index" page off ESPN.com then? The only team to have ever gotten it's own sub-section of their NBA coverage?
    LOL, without a doubt. That was really only created for LeBron.

    I mean, places like Boston and New York get their own entire SECTIONS on ESPN: http://espn.go.com/boston/

    You would think Miami would warrant a section of their own when the Heat were good, but they only created a Heat section.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -1063
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,746
    vCash:
    7916
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    LOL, without a doubt. That was really only created for LeBron.

    I mean, places like Boston and New York get their own entire SECTIONS on ESPN: http://espn.go.com/boston/

    You would think Miami would warrant a section of their own when the Heat were good, but they only created a Heat section.
    Yeah having a Miami section would've made more sense. There will probably be a Cavaliers Index on the page now that Love is going to be traded.

    ---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

    fishfanmiami:

    Thing is, I don't need the Spurs to have an "Index". I'd love to hear more about your not so subtle **** talking about the Spurs never repeating as if that's something that warrants an insult.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -1064
    fishfanmiami's Avatar
    grip it and rip it

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    7,735
    vCash:
    10538
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by SpurzN703 View Post
    Yeah having a Miami section would've made more sense. There will probably be a Cavaliers Index on the page now that Love is going to be traded.

    ---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

    fishfanmiami:

    Thing is, I don't need the Spurs to have an "Index". I'd love to hear more about your not so subtle **** talking about the Spurs never repeating as if that's something that warrants an insult.
    I had a few last night but decided what i posted was dumb and quickly deleted it.

    The heat index was indeed a silly idea.
    Last edited by fishfanmiami; 08-08-2014 at 01:45 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -1065
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,746
    vCash:
    7916
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    I had a few last night but decided what i posted was dumb and quickly deleted it.

    The heat index was indeed a silly idea.
    You're living the good life when the only knock on your team is that they haven't won titles in back to back years
    Quote Quote  

  6. -1066
    fishfanmiami's Avatar
    grip it and rip it

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    7,735
    vCash:
    10538
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Congratulations to Zo who goes into the Hall of Fame tonight.




    Quote Quote  

  7. -1067
    Mike13's Avatar
    You could have had free beer, for shame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    19,327
    vCash:
    6808
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J. David Wannyheimer View Post
    I think my only real comment on the Le Batard thing is that Dan needs to stop trying to convince the world that he never gets upset at sports. I think he's a funny guy, but it'd be okay for him to admit that he's mad at Lebron for playing him like a fiddle. He played a lot of people, and as someone who isn't really a basketball or Heat fan, it was really bizarre to watch the last four years go down in Miami the way that they did. Lebron James is who he is and it was striking to me that so many people fawned over him as being this great, amazing, funny, genuine, caring humanitarian guy just because he decided to come play for the Heat.

    And yet I can't imagine that anyone on earth actually believes this was a "fun, playful way of thanking Lebron" or a "mocking and fun celebration of the city of Miami, with a spirit of anarchy." So why pretend?

    "**** you, too" is a pretty understandable sentiment here, even for a guy who has spent the last 20 years bragging that he never gets upset at sports.
    Most people do see its a joke.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

    ...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. ***2012 Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread***
    By finomenal in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:59 PM
  2. ***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***
    By X-Pacolypse in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 596
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 08:27 PM
  3. ***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***
    By X-Pacolypse in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 2570
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 09:23 PM
  4. The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread.
    By Section126 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 597
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 08:28 PM
  5. The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.
    By Section126 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 3317
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 09:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •