Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 77 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7273747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: ***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

1. -761
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nick1 View Post
    where do we go now. I like my boy Wade but he needs to take a severe paycut or we lebron will leave cuz we can't add anybody. Melo might unite with Lebron here or in NY. I think its a real possibility. Riley better be prepared to let Wade or Bosh go to bring in Melo if he has to. ideally I would love to trade Bosh for Love and pair Lebron with Love. but Love isn't coming here
    If Lebron reunites with Melo in NY, it won't be this season. NY can't add anybody. Lebron would have to "opt in" for this year and then next year make the move. It's definitely possible but it would require Carmelo to stay in NY this year.

I couldn't see Wade going anywhere.

Bosh, I'm just not sure, he has 2 rings, and he probably could make the same money or more elsewhere and be the #1 option or a #1A option. He, IMO, is the most likely guy to leave, if any of them leave.

Melo is not a good fit here in Miami.

I like the Paddy Mills suggestions from above. Tenacious defender and better shooter than Norris Cole. He could start for us and Cole would again be a good backup because he is a similar player w/o the shooting range.

The interesting thing will be who to use the MLE on. Ray still looks like he can go, but he just went super cold at key times in the Finals . . . shots that were open. Plus you want to get younger. I'd have to wonder who else is out there.

Birdman got tired in the playoffs, but I'd love to have him back . . . Haslem at a 4.6 million player option will make it difficult to keep both tho.

Serious question, I wonder what the team is going to do with Beasley and Oden. Will a rigorous summer see Oden in better NBA shape . . . sure doesn't seem like it but I wonder. And I'm a fan of keeping Michael Beasley. He's the offensive threat you want to get on the same page defensively with the team and he could be a big time 6th man type of guy for this team. Young and talented, we can't dump guys like that.

I figure if you can sign a Paddy Mills, get better versions of Beasley/Oden (only if possible . . . no hunches) and use the MLE on a Mike Miller type of player (whoever is out there) you've already done well. If a guy like Bosh isn't back then thats even more money to add pieces.
    Quote Quote  

2. -762
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Gotta love the Pat Riley comments. Far and away my favorite was him saying that he's not going to put out his rings to show them to recruit them, they can put out their own.

I expect the Big 3 to take cuts and stay. The interest in Lowery is mutual, and I believe he will come. Not sure who will come for the $5aM exemption but, Deng (sp) comes to mind. There will be vets who want to come here for a shot at playing for a championship. I'm not all that worried.
    Quote Quote  

3. -763
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    It's Kyle Lowry btw. He might see your misspelling his name constantly and decide to sign somewhere else

Quote Quote  

4. -764
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hopewe get Lowry. If mario is our PG again im boycotting lol jk but I wouldn't be happy
    Quote Quote  

5. -765
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    If Lebron reunites with Melo in NY, it won't be this season. NY can't add anybody. Lebron would have to "opt in" for this year and then next year make the move. It's definitely possible but it would require Carmelo to stay in NY this year.

I couldn't see Wade going anywhere.

Bosh, I'm just not sure, he has 2 rings, and he probably could make the same money or more elsewhere and be the #1 option or a #1A option. He, IMO, is the most likely guy to leave, if any of them leave.

Melo is not a good fit here in Miami.

I like the Paddy Mills suggestions from above. Tenacious defender and better shooter than Norris Cole. He could start for us and Cole would again be a good backup because he is a similar player w/o the shooting range.

The interesting thing will be who to use the MLE on. Ray still looks like he can go, but he just went super cold at key times in the Finals . . . shots that were open. Plus you want to get younger. I'd have to wonder who else is out there.

Birdman got tired in the playoffs, but I'd love to have him back . . . Haslem at a 4.6 million player option will make it difficult to keep both tho.

Serious question, I wonder what the team is going to do with Beasley and Oden. Will a rigorous summer see Oden in better NBA shape . . . sure doesn't seem like it but I wonder. And I'm a fan of keeping Michael Beasley. He's the offensive threat you want to get on the same page defensively with the team and he could be a big time 6th man type of guy for this team. Young and talented, we can't dump guys like that.

I figure if you can sign a Paddy Mills, get better versions of Beasley/Oden (only if possible . . . no hunches) and use the MLE on a Mike Miller type of player (whoever is out there) you've already done well. If a guy like Bosh isn't back then thats even more money to add pieces.
    NY is a dumpster fire, Lebron would never play there.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

6. -766
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

7. -767

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As I predicted.
    Quote Quote  

8. -768
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have a feeling the big 3 splits. Lebron or Bosh leaves. Wade isnt going anywhere
    Quote Quote  

9. -769
    Resident Montana Griz pimp for Miami :)

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Great Falls, MT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This isn't a big concern, IMO all 3 will be back in Miami with structured contracts that will allow the Heat to sign some depth, I'd be stunned if even 1 of the big 3 left.
    Quote Quote  

10. -770

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick1 View Post
    I have a feeling the big 3 splits. Lebron or Bosh leaves. Wade isnt going anywhere
    Bosh said he wants to stay here, He isn't leaving. None of them are.
    Quote Quote