Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Latest Gallup Poll tough news for Obama...

1. -11
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post

You’re such a whiner, a person is only required to post a link if they are referring to something online, I was referring to a poll I saw on the News, I gave the name of the polling organization and the name of the poll, and the numbers I gave were accurate, stop being such a drama queen.
    Whatever you say, hoss.

I'd just suggest having your picture of Limbaugh and your jerk-off rag ready...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

You’re such a whiner, a person is only required to post a link if they are referring to something online, I was referring to a poll I saw on the News, I gave the name of the polling organization and the name of the poll, and the numbers I gave were accurate, stop being such a drama queen.
    What a way to bring a useless thread back to the top.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    What a way to bring a useless thread back to the top.
    So you are bringing a thread to the top by complaining about me bringing a thread to the top? Now that's funny.
    Total Depravity
    Unconditional Election
    Limited Atonement
    Irresistible Grace
    Perseverance of the Saints
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So you are bringing a thread to the top by complaining about me bringing a thread to the top? Now that's funny.
    Now you're bringing a useless thread back to the top by complaining about someone else complaining about bringing a useless thread to the top. I can't wait until Nov 7 so all these clowns disappear for another 3 years...
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It was on top when I posted. Otherwise why would I write top. Duh.

BTW. No updates on the Gallup poll? Oh yeah. Romney only 3 points ahead now. Obama dug into the lead. Maybe people wake up and smell the coffee.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lmao if you Republicans really think this election is going to be close. Those polls are calling land lines. Who do you know still uses land lines? Obama has the Women Vote, Black Vote, Latino, Young Vote and Asian Vote. Low information voters can't make up that difference. Just get your crying towels out now..
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Now you're bringing a useless thread back to the top by complaining about someone else complaining about bringing a useless thread to the top. I can't wait until Nov 7 so all these clowns disappear for another 3 years...

You really are slow on the uptake aren’t you? I have no problem with my thread being brought to the top. Obama is not going to win this election, he’s now down in Pennsylvania, Florida, New Hampshire, Nevada, Colorado, North Carolina, Virginia and has now lost his lead in Ohio, Michigan, and Iowa (Wisconsin and Minnesota are also now statistical dead heats), this thing is over. Romney will comfortably exceed 270 electoral votes.

BTW. No updates on the Gallup poll? Oh yeah. Romney only 3 points ahead now. Obama dug into the lead. Maybe people wake up and smell the coffee.

You’re celebrating because your boy is still down 3 points? The undecided voters always bank for the challenger so that’s still Romney 53 Obama 47, your boy is done.

Lmao if you Republicans really think this election is going to be close. Those polls are calling land lines. Who do you know still uses land lines? Obama has the Women Vote, Black Vote, Latino, Young Vote and Asian Vote. Low information voters can't make up that difference. Just get your crying towels out now..

How’s the weather there in Oz?
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

You really are slow on the uptake aren’t you? I have no problem with my thread being brought to the top. Obama is not going to win this election, he’s now down in Pennsylvania, Florida, New Hampshire, Nevada, Colorado, North Carolina, Virginia and has now lost his lead in Ohio, Michigan, and Iowa (Wisconsin and Minnesota are also now statistical dead heats), this thing is over. Romney will comfortably exceed 270 electoral votes.

You’re celebrating because your boy is still down 3 points? The undecided voters always bank for the challenger so that’s still Romney 53 Obama 47, your boy is done.

Your logic flawed just as the polls, you are on crack if you think Romney is really in the lead in all these states.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Your logic flawed just as the polls, you are on crack if you think Romney is really in the lead in all these states.
    How is my logic flawed? Please demonstrate your assertion to be true.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I celebrate? Hardly. Assumption on your side. But if it makes you happy.
    Quote Quote