He said "should" and "usually" I don't see an "always" in there. If he said you "should always question" then you'd be correct.

How do you know which absolute statements have exceptions unless you question them all? How do you know which guns are loaded unless you check them all? I was simply following his advice and questioning his absolute statement.

No I was not. You are a liar and a bad person.

What was the condition you were referring to and what was the cure you were referring to? Simply calling me a liar isn’t defending your position at all.

Apples and oranges. Driving is necessary for many. Killing people isnt. Also, driving does not serve the purpose of killing people whereas execution does.

Driving isn’t necessary at all, many people don’t drive. So you are saying it is ok to risk the lives of innocent people so you can drive a car but God forbid you execute someone who was convicted by a court of law of a capital crime? That doesn’t make a wink of sense. Not only this, but do you not support having a prison system at all because we may lock an innocent person up for the rest of their life? I think you’re the one who is inconsistent on this issue; I will always stand up for innocent life.

I must have missed it. Can you perhaps post the link that says that?

“n a typical ectopic pregnancy, the embryo adheres to the lining of the fallopian tube and burrows into the tubal lining. Most commonly this invades vessels and will cause bleeding. This intratubal bleeding hematosalpinx expels the implantation out of the tubal end as a tubal abortion. Tubal abortion is a common type of miscarriage.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectopic_pregnancy

Also, can you tell me what you think should be done about an ectopic pregnancy that has not miscarried and is at the point in it's development where it is threatening to burst the fallopian tube?

Let the pregnancy take its natural course, there have been cases of both mother and baby surviving the ectopic pregnancy. It’s not a doctor’s job, nor should it ever be, to start deciding to definitely end one person’s life in order to possibly save another’s. We should be spending all of our time and effort searching for ways to prevent these sorts of pregnancies.