1. Justin Hunter, WR
Comment: I know, I know I've been saying get that elite pass rusher in the first. I'm a firm believer that Miami still needs to add an elite pass rusher. But, with the team winning and looking more like maybe an 8-8 type team players like Bjoern Werner, Jarvis Jones and Sam Montgomery should be off the board. It also appears that some of the wideouts that I thought could be had in round 2 may be moving up, players like Stedman Bailey. Keenan Allen and Hunter are the two receivers from this draft who I think have the best ability to be elite. If I'm a scout I'm drooling over Hunter's ability to go up and get the ball. Miami really hasn't had that kind of player since Chris Chambers and Oronde Gadsden. From the standpoint of a quarterback it's very comforting to know that your guy has the best chance at a jump ball. Hunter may go sooner than mid round 1 and I've seen mocks that have him drafted before Allen. His ACL injury may be a concern.

2. Chase Thomas, LB
Comment: Thomas is one of those guys who probably won't wow the scouts with his athletic ability at the combine, but he's smart and a playmaker. His instincts make him faster than his timed speed and he has the versatility to play inside or out. This guy is a player and with Miami's linebackers getting up in age, getting a young talent here makes sense.

2. Desmond Trufant, CB
Comment: This is a guy that may move up. A playmaker in the secondary that could allow Miami to move Marshall to safety.

3. Devin Taylor, DE/LB
Comment: A guy with pass rush potential.

3. Tavon Austin, Wr.
Comment: Third round might be optimistic for this speedy playmaker, but at 5-9 I think he slides a little.