Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparanoball Rearing its ugly head in NY

1. -11
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sparanoball Rearing its ugly head in NY

Its called 'Meatball'. So they need to get that **** straight. But I'm glad they're enjoying him, lmfao.
    Die hard Dolphins and Devils fan.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Junc you have to admit, running the ball with Tebow up the middle with 2:01 leaft to play was idiotic. The clock was going to stop for the 2 min warning regaurdless of the play. You pass there.
    He will never admit ANYTHING that results in the Jets being shown in even the slightest negative light, and also will no doubt respond to this by saying he criticizes the Jets when they deserve it, and none of it is Sanchez's fault including the final play of the game in which Sanchez just shows again he has the WORST pocket presence in the entire NFL and is a turnover machine
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There is absolutely nothing I miss about Sparano. I can't think of anything he did all that well here. We're better prepared, conditioned, more aggressive, more flexible. Every single player is outperforming what they did under Tony.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai View Post
    There is absolutely nothing I miss about Sparano. I can't think of anything he did all that well here. We're better prepared, conditioned, more aggressive, more flexible. Every single player is outperforming what they did under Tony.
    but wait Tony was an offensive genious coordinator for the Cowboys 5 years ago....
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    If only Eli Manning was your QB.
    if only we faced the washington D allowing the Giants best playmaker to run free in the secondary up just 3 late in the game. Eli and mark handed their Ds leads late in the game, Eli's D held, mark's did not.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post
    but wait Tony was an offensive genious coordinator for the Cowboys 5 years ago....
    You do know our O is scoring more PPG than yours, right? and that's w/ all the injuries we have had and w/ being shut out a game.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Phantom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I would have passed since the clock stops anyway and we were gashing them through the air. I undersatnd running, wanting to make them use TOs but after they screwed up the clock and saved NE a TO we should have passed on 1st down. is that Tony's call? is that Rex'x call? I'm not sure but it was a bad call.
    Sanchez should have been on the field at that point. They shot themselves in the foot. Something we witnessed over and over here with Sparano.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    #12 #13 #23 #39 #54 #99

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am glad we dont have to see a **** offense like that every week anymore. I hope Sanchez and Tebow get 5 years extensions.
    Last edited by foozool13; 10-22-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Phantom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    if only we faced the washington D allowing the Giants best playmaker to run free in the secondary up just 3 late in the game. Eli and mark handed their Ds leads late in the game, Eli's D held, mark's did not.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

You do know our O is scoring more PPG than yours, right? and that's w/ all the injuries we have had and w/ being shut out a game.
    Your offense or team, because you have had mulitple defensive td's and special team scores.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    If only Eli Manning was your QB.

Eli isn't "elite" enough for junc
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Remember folks, Mark Sanchez is a good quarterback because the Jets are (barely) scoring more points per game than the Dolphins. That's a GREAT statistic that totally backs up the fact that Mark Sanchez is an ELITE franchise quarterback.

But let's not cherry pick 'fantasy' stats and point out that New York has played two of the five worst defenses in the NFL and a Patriots team that is getting torched in the passing game by the likes of Russell "I lead the 31st ranked scoring offense in the NFL" Wilson.

This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.
    Quote Quote