Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Sparanoball Rearing its ugly head in NY

1. -121
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    it has nothing to do w/ the Jets, it has to do w/ reality. If it's the other way around give me an argument countering what I have posted rather than your childish digs at me?
    Again. Your opinion is not the same as reality. Once you understand this I think you'll get along more with people here.

Quote Quote  

2. -122
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    lol at Taco hellboy Snatchez with 30+ less passing attempts than rookie Tannehill in the same number of games played.

his own coaching staff doesn't trust him and they KNOW he sucks while Junc is here pimping that horrific garbage QB

Hilarious !!

it's even more hilarious that even people on Gag Green have been killing Junc in debates. Not even jets fans on his baord are buying into his silly blind-as-a-bat nonsense
    show me the proof? not one person has killed me in any debate.

By the way, the 3 games Tannehill attempted the most passses in Miami LOST all 3 of them. W/ younger QBs more attempts doesn't usually mean better.

attempting 30 or more psses through 6 games of their careers:

buttfumble was 2-0
    Ryan 1-3

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Again. Your opinion is not the same as reality. Once you understand this I think you'll get along more with people here.
    that's quite an argument you have there, you sure convinced me. Ignore all the facts and pretend I am wrong.

I don't care about getting along w/ people, I post the truth and most people cannot handle the truth when it comes to our teams.

Those that know their stuff usually get along w/ me, the others just make excuses or hurl child insults.
    Quote Quote  

3. -123
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    it's more difficult to beat NE in NE than it is to beat them in a SB. Let's look at their SB years, shall we?

2001:
    home playoff game. win by 3
    SB: win by 3
    push

2003:
    home playoff games, won by average of 7 pts
    SB: won by 3
    harder at Foxboro

2004:
    home playoff game: won by 17
    SB: won by 3
    harder at Foxboro

2007:
    home playoff games: won by average of 10 pts
    SB: lost by 3
    harder at Foxboro

2011:
    won home playoff games by average of 19 pts
    SB: lost by 4
    harder at Foxboro
    This is an asinine argument. NE has only been in 5-6 Super Bowls. Obviously their win percentage at home including playoffs would be better than their Super Bowl numbers b/c they've played many more games at home and the Super Bowl is the most important game of the year and against a team that beat who they needed to in their conference.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

that's quite an argument you have there, you sure convinced me. Ignore all the facts and pretend I am wrong.

I don't care about getting along w/ people, I post the truth and most people cannot handle the truth when it comes to our teams.
    It isn't possible for you to be convinced of anything. You're too far into your delusion about your team to see anyone's differing opinion. I'm not trying to change your view on anything b/c it would be pointless.
    Quote Quote  

4. -124
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    show me the proof? not one person has killed me in any debate.

By the way, the 3 games Tannehill attempted the most passses in Miami LOST all 3 of them. W/ younger QBs more attempts doesn't usually mean better.

attempting 30 or more psses through 6 games of their careers:

buttfumble was 2-0
    Ryan 1-3

Since you respond to almost every post here with your la-la fantasy stats but avoided the only measurable comparison at this point I post it here again as you suddenly mentioned the first 6 games:

buttfumble - Completions: 85; Attempts: 163; Comp%: 52%; Yards: 1,035 TD: 5; INTs: 10; QBR: 56
    Tannehill - Completions: 118; Attempts: 198; Comp%: 59%; Yards: 1,454 TD: 4; INTs: 6; QBR: 76
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

5. -125
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Pasadena, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Since you respond to almost every post here with your la-la fantasy stats but avoided the only measurable comparison at this point I post it here again as you suddenly mentioned the first 6 games:

buttfumble - Completions: 85; Attempts: 163; Comp%: 52%; Yards: 1,035 TD: 5; INTs: 10; QBR: 56
    Tannehill - Completions: 118; Attempts: 198; Comp%: 59%; Yards: 1,454 TD: 4; INTs: 6; QBR: 76
    Don't expect a response that's rooted in reality. At the end of the day, everybody knows buttfumble is an awful, awful QB. If one guy wants to continue to extoll the "virtues" of buttfumble's pathetic play, then there isn't any reason to continue to feed into the delusion. Like most annoying blabbermouths, ignore and they eventually go away.
    Quote Quote  

6. -126
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    This is an asinine argument. NE has only been in 5-6 Super Bowls. Obviously their win percentage at home including playoffs would be better than their Super Bowl numbers b/c they've played many more games at home and the Super Bowl is the most important game of the year and against a team that beat who they needed to in their conference.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

It isn't possible for you to be convinced of anything. You're too far into your delusion about your team to see anyone's differing opinion. I'm not trying to change your view on anything b/c it would be pointless.
    so then you'd agree it would be more difficult to beat NE in Foxboro than at a neutral site?

stop posting nonsense, you either have something to countermy argument or you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post

awesome, we faced NE and the eventual SB champs in that stretch. The lone top team you have faced he led your O to 3 pts and you got crushed. get back to me when he helps you win 2 playoff games this season.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiCalifornia View Post
    Don't expect a response that's rooted in reality. At the end of the day, everybody knows buttfumble is an awful, awful QB. If one guy wants to continue to extoll the "virtues" of buttfumble's pathetic play, then there isn't any reason to continue to feed into the delusion. Like most annoying blabbermouths, ignore and they eventually go away.
    Yep, buttfumble is awful but when he plays well it's b/c his opponent is awful. The excuses never end for you guys but you have Tannehill now so start saving up for SB tickets!
    Quote Quote  

7. -127
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    awesome, we faced NE and the eventual SB champs in that stretch. The lone top team you have faced he led your O to 3 pts and you got crushed. get back to me when he helps you win 2 playoff games this season.
    Unfortunately for all of us here on this forum. It sounds like were going to have to deal with your Trolling ways regarding this Tanne/buttfumble debate until he does win 2 play off games. Which is a shame.. as we alread know who the better QB is. We know your QB didn't lead any team to two play off wins. You were led by a dominate defense and good run game (no longer the case - greene is the worst starting RB in the league, i'd rather have alex green from GB lol). buttfumble did a good job managing the game those years. He is a decent game manager, that will eventually be a solid backup in the league. He will never be a top 15 talent in the NFL. Never.. His ceiling has already been established, the sooner you recognize it the better off you'll be in the end.
    "Any ideology that fundamentally divides one group from another and prevents them from recognizing their common humanity is a problem" - Sam Harris

Fin fan till' the coffin slams!
    Quote Quote  

8. -128
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just for perspective sake, over the equivalent of a 16 game season:

...since the '11 bye week, the jets are 7-9 over the equivalent of a season, 16 games with a -14 scoring differential and no victories over winning teams. Just to put this "elite" non-fantasy number juggernaut into perspective. In that same time, the Fins are 9-7 over that same period with a plus 78 scoring differential. With the meatball calling the plays and the taco trying to execute them, while winning is far from guaranteed, likewise i wouldn't bet the farm either that we won't.

Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you. -Anon

Quote Quote  

9. -129
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post

...since the '11 bye week, the jets are 7-9 over the equivalent of a season, 16 games with a -14 scoring differential and no victories over winning teams. Just to put this "elite" non-fantasy number juggernaut into perspective. In that same time, the Fins are 9-7 over that same period with a plus 78 scoring differential. With the meatball calling the plays and the taco trying to execute them, while winning is far from guaranteed, likewise i wouldn't bet the farm either that we won't.
    winning this week IS guaranteed.

the jets are going down in a heap of flames

the jets haven't swept the dolphins since before brett favre, way back in the 1-15 season in 2007. We match up very well against them and have beaten them more often than not in the last 9 meetings. The Dolphins are always the more physical team. The jets don't respond well to physicality despite what their loudmouth coach says. We've outplayed them overall and are better now. And this week will be a sure win. Bank on it and enjoy
    Quote Quote  

10. -130
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post

you have a tendency to narrow windows to make your team look better and mine look worse. Seasons are 16 games long so thiose meaningless games you won last year don't help you this year. You are 3-3 and haven't beaten a winning team, a year ago when winning all those meaningless games you didn't beat a winning team so I don't get your point?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    winning this week IS guaranteed.

the jets are going down in a heap of flames

the jets haven't swept the dolphins since before brett favre, way back in the 1-15 season in 2007
    that's so long ago, a whole 5 years ago. I guess that's nothing compared w/ your one sweep since 2004.
    Quote Quote