Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparanoball Rearing its ugly head in NY

1. -101
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    There you go right there. The Dolphins now caught all the breaks vs. the Jets. Of course. The refs love Miami and did all they could to have them win. Missing a game-winning kick IS a reason a team loses is it not? Look at Arizona vs. Buffalo. Look at Dallas vs. Baltimore. Look at numerous other games that end that way.

Well since that's what the Jets did of course you feel that way. Only they weren't able to completely do that so you don't actually really know what it's like.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

And these are good stats for a QB whose been in the league for 4 years now? Holy **** you'll try and find ANYTHING to belittle the Dolphins.
    you missed a near 50 yarder on wet grass. If they make the correct call on the fasano replay, that takes away 4 pts, if our WR catches the TD that gives us 4 pts. OT shouldn't have happened but it did and you missed your LONG FG while we made our chip shot and won.

it's a fact, not many teams go into Gillette and come out w/ W's. I'd much rather face a team at a neutral site than on the road. It's common sense.

I'm not the one acting like your O and your QB are great, sorry of the facts continue to bother you.
    Quote Quote  

2. -102
    Phantom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We went 5 years under Sparano with nothing that resembeled a 2 min offense. His clock management was the worst i have ever seen.
    Quote Quote  

3. -103
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    We went 5 years under Sparano with nothing that resembeled a 2 min offense. His clock management was the worst i have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    the meatball struck again in new england. With 2:01 left to go, deep in new england territory, off a fumble recovery, the idiot called a very basic running play. lol

Do I even need to mention why that was a stupid call with 2:01 left on the clock ? rofl

RIGHT then and there I KNEW the Jets were going to lose that game. I just laughed at that call. Seen it happen so often here with that clown and his stupid decisions. KNEW the jets would lose at that very moment when that play was called at that time. What an atrocious call when their WR's were getting wide open, you have the momentum, and running the ball doesn't do anything at all (they weren't running it well in the 4th) with 2:01 left to go as it doesn't take any time off the clock with the 2-minute warning saving the Patriots a time out.

What a bumbling stumbling stupid fool that clown is. I used to say Sparano is a high school coach way over his head in the NFL. He's worse, I was giving sparano way too much credit calling him a high school coach and that's where he belonged. I knew high school coaches with far more common sense than meathead

Sparano is dumber than dirt with absolutely no "feel" for the game whatsoever
    Quote Quote  

4. -104
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sparano is too dumb when it comes to x's and o's to have a big job in the NFL. He's just a ra-ra position coach and nothing else.
    Quote Quote  

5. -105
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you missed a near 50 yarder on wet grass. If they make the correct call on the fasano replay, that takes away 4 pts, if our WR catches the TD that gives us 4 pts. OT shouldn't have happened but it did and you missed your LONG FG while we made our chip shot and won.

it's a fact, not many teams go into Gillette and come out w/ W's. I'd much rather face a team at a neutral site than on the road. It's common sense.

I'm not the one acting like your O and your QB are great, sorry of the facts continue to bother you.
    No but your are the one acting like your O and QB are great, sorry if the facts continue to bother you as well.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

6. -106
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    No but your are the one acting like your O and QB are great, sorry if the facts continue to bother you as well.
    that's just not true though. I have never acted like my QB or O is great.
    Quote Quote  

7. -107
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post

I actually missed nothing to be perfectly honest. The professional kicker for the Dolphins was the one who failed at his one job. I can't possibly understand why we're arguing about this. Shouldn't I/We be the ones defending Carpenter's miss?

If going into Gillette was the most difficult thing that exists, why did they lose in the next round?

Quote Quote  

8. -108
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    You're old enough to know the difference between facts and opinions. Nothing you're saying has anything to do with fact.
    Quote Quote  

9. -109
    In memoriam

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mexico City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Re: the Pats game:

"Sanchez finished the day with a QBR of 45.1, well above his season average of 35.5. He's not alone, either. The last five quarterbacks to start against New England (Sanchez, Russell Wilson, Peyton Manning, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Joe Flacco) have an average QBR of 51.7. Thatís about what guys like Jay Cutler and Carson Palmer have done this season. Against the Pats, all five of those men played better than their season rate, with a collective average of 76.0. That's close to what Tom Brady and the Mannings have done this year, and those three have been the best quarterbacks in football. The Patriots are making mediocrities look like Hall of Famers, and making Hall of Famers look unstoppable."

ETA: emphasis mine.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/qui...-7-quick-reads
    Quote Quote  

10. -110
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    I actually missed nothing to be perfectly honest. The professional kicker for the Dolphins was the one who failed at his one job. I can't possibly understand why we're arguing about this. Shouldn't I/We be the ones defending Carpenter's miss?

If going into Gillette was the most difficult thing that exists, why did they lose in the next round?
    I don't understand your question, are you asking why NE WON at HOME then LOST on a NEUTRAL field?
    Quote Quote