Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Sparanoball Rearing its ugly head in NY

1. -131
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo.../2641feg-1.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you have a tendency to narrow windows to make your team look better and mine look worse. Seasons are 16 games long so thiose meaningless games you won last year don't help you this year. You are 3-3 and haven't beaten a winning team, a year ago when winning all those meaningless games you didn't beat a winning team so I don't get your point?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

that's so long ago, a whole 5 years ago. I guess that's nothing compared w/ your one sweep since 2004.
    you mean like the meaningless games 15 and 16 to the Colts and Bengals in '09 that didn't mean anything to them other than getting their playoff bound players injured?

Funny coming from the King of All Parsed Facts - the latest spinfest being that Tannehill, taking his team late into most games with a lead entrusting that lead to his ST and Defense (4th and 10 comeone now!) didn't do enough to win but Sanchez who has crapped the bed in most every game gets credit for almost digging out of his self-made hole if not for awful interceptions vs Houston and NE and poor ball security/decision making vs NE but he did his part and the defense let him and jets down. Do you realize how blatantly homeristic you've been looking these days?

Quote Quote  

2. -132
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc, I am proposing a FULL ONE-YEAR Sig AND Avatar bet with you on Miami winning this game

Let's see if you have any balls spinboy

Or are you just like your team, coaching staff, and QB? no balls
    Quote Quote  

3. -133
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    Junc, I am proposing a FULL ONE-YEAR Sig AND Avatar bet with you on Miami winning this game

Love this idea haha
    Quote Quote  

4. -134
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks

Wy would I want to do that over something I have no control over? it's a rivalry game that can go either way so why would I give up my av and sig if something crazy happens? if it was a competition btw you and I where I have control that's something different, I don't gamble on anyone but myself.

If you want to a sig bet for a month I'm ok w/ that.

How would making a sig bet be a sign of having balls? you don't get out often, do you?
    Quote Quote  

5. -135
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wy would I want to do that over something I have no control over? it's a rivalry game that can go either way so why would I give up my av and sig if something crazy happens? if it was a competition btw you and I where I have control that's something different, I don't gamble on anyone but myself.

I knew you'd pu$$y out with some kind of silly long contrived excuse well before that was even posted.

what have you got to lose ?? Nothing tangible, not money,,, and certainly not reputation as your reputation on here is as deplorable as can possibly be anyway.

no balls, so predictable

come on, ONE YEAR spinboy. BOTH avatar and signature "no balls Junk"
    Quote Quote  

6. -136
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    so then you'd agree it would be more difficult to beat NE in Foxboro than at a neutral site?

stop posting nonsense, you either have something to countermy argument or you don't.
    Calling my response nonsense is your opinion. I thought we stuck to facts here?

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Yep, Sanchez is awful but when he plays well it's b/c his opponent is awful. The excuses never end for you guys but you have Tannehill now so start saving up for SB tickets!
    awesome, we faced NE and the eventual SB champs in that stretch. The lone top team you have faced he led your O to 3 pts and you got crushed. get back to me when he helps you win 2 playoff games this season.
    You can't say that while also not giving Tannehill credit for playing well against "not top teams". Do you realize this at all?

Quote Quote  

7. -137
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

How would making a sig bet be a sign of having balls? you don't get out often, do you?
    mano a mano - Avatar for Avatar

http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo...0_AA300_-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo...60_35JPG-1.jpg
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

8. -138
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sparanoball Rearing its ugly head in NY

Sometimes gifts from heaven come unexpectedly. I'm still trying to figure out what possessed the Jets to replace Schottenheimer with Sparano. It wasn't even under Sparano that we beat the Jets in the last game of last season.
    Quote Quote  

9. -139
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc sucks
    Quote Quote  

10. -140
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

awesome, we faced NE and the eventual SB champs in that stretch. The lone top team you have faced he led your O to 3 pts and you got crushed. get back to me when he helps you win 2 playoff games this season.
    Yeah and it was windy and the sun blinded Sanchez and then it rained and the ball got wet and the DBs were not called on penalties. The world and nature and everybody and everything was against Sanchez. You do have a huge man crush on the guy. No wonder that not only Phins fans mock you but your own fellow Jets fans do as well.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote