Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Sparanoball Rearing its ugly head in NY

1. -141
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    I knew you'd pu$$y out with some kind of silly long contrived excuse well before that was even posted.

what have you got to lose ?? Nothing tangible, not money,,, and certainly not reputation as your reputation on here is as deplorable as can possibly be anyway.

no balls, so predictable

come on, ONE YEAR spinboy. BOTH avatar and signature "no balls Junk"
    My reputation is better than yours and I am more valuable to this board then you could ever be.

Yes, I am a pu**y b/c I won't do a yearlong sig bet. You got me, we all can't be as tough as you.

Again, I'll do a sig or avatar bet for a month. That's plenty of time.

Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Calling my response nonsense is your opinion. I thought we stuck to facts here?

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

You can't say that while also not giving Tannehill credit for playing well against "not top teams". Do you realize this at all?
    when you bring a fact to the discussion we will stick to them.

I have praised Tannehill over and over, I'm just not over the top about it like you guys pretending he's great and has been unstoppable.
    Quote Quote  

2. -142
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Junc you have to admit, running the ball with Tebow up the middle with 2:01 leaft to play was idiotic. The clock was going to stop for the 2 min warning regaurdless of the play. You pass there.
    Passing in that situation is the thing to do, have some gumption and go for the kill
    Quote Quote  

3. -143
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    My reputation is better than yours and I am more valuable to this board then you could ever be.

Yes, I am a pu**y b/c I won't do a yearlong sig bet.
    Oh no, we suck again!
    Quote Quote  

4. -144
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Melrose, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Now that's funny. This board needs a delusional Jets apologist like it needs more threads about assigning nicknames to people and trading for other team's all-pros. You're lucky the mods, in their infinite wisdom, have tolerated your crap as long as they have.
    Quote Quote  

5. -145
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I love all these posters no one cares about coming out of the woodwork to bash me. I am one of the most important posters on this board unlike the few bashing me here.
    Quote Quote  

6. -146
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I love all these posters no one cares about coming out of the woodwork to bash me. I am one of the most important posters on this board unlike the few bashing me here.

There's no level of importance here bro, everybody here is the same on the scale, every post every thread. Your not that important here. Your just another poster on the fourm.

Quote Quote  

7. -147
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Important? Not sure anyone here is "important". This is a site to talk about the Dolphins. You may think you bring objectivity to this site, you don't. You bring Jets homerism to a site where Dolphin fans are trying to be homers and talk about their team. I'd argue you are the least important person on this site, given It's purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post

There's no level of importance here bro, everybody here is the same on the scale, every post every thread. Your not that important here. Your just another poster on the fourm.
    This ^^

Edit to add: By the way, I'd like to thank you Junc for posting that. Statements like that help me better understand the psyche of someone that can post 24,000 times on a team forum that you have no rooting interest in.
    "Any ideology that fundamentally divides one group from another and prevents them from recognizing their common humanity is a problem" - Sam Harris

Fin fan till' the coffin slams!
    Quote Quote  

8. -148
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am very important to the board, people that stir discussions are vital to the board. If I left or was banned the board wouldn't shut down obviously but that doesn't mean I am not important here. Check how many posters I actually get to post on here, they only participate when I am involved. You can say waht you want about me but I am one of the most important posters on the board.
    Quote Quote  

9. -149
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    Important? Not sure anyone here is "important". This is a site to talk about the Dolphins. You may think you bring objectivity to this site, you don't. You bring Jets homerism to a site where Dolphin fans are trying to be homers and talk about their team. I'd argue you are the least important person on this site, given It's purpose.

This ^^

Edit to add: By the way, I'd like to thank you Junc for posting that. Statements like that help me better understand the psyche of someone that can post 24,000 times on a team forum that you have no rooting interest in.
    It was in direct response to one of our worst posters disccing my reputation on here. I don't go around crowing about it but if someone bashes me why can't I tell the truth?

and I'm a football fan, I'm a regular here. Aren't we all adults? Statements like yours help me better understand the psyche of an adult that cannot engage in a civil discussion w/ someone b/c they root for a different team.
    Quote Quote  

10. -150
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Agreed, you are one of the most important posters on this board. I'm pretty sure that participating here would be a much different experience if every single thread on the entire forum wasn't derailed into lunatic fringe discussions of the New York Jets and Mark Sanchez.
    Quote Quote