Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Sparanoball Rearing its ugly head in NY

1. -151
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I am very important to the board, people that stir discussions are vital to the board. If I left or was banned the board wouldn't shut down obviously but that doesn't mean I am not important here. Check how many posters I actually get to post on here, they only participate when I am involved. You can say waht you want about me but I am one of the most important posters on the board.
    You're important because you troll hard enough to get people, who just read, to come out and argue with you? Guess we just have a difference of opinion on what the word important means.

It was in direct response to one of our worst posters disccing my reputation on here. I don't go around crowing about it but if someone bashes me why can't I tell the truth?

and I'm a football fan, I'm a regular here. Aren't we all adults? Statements like yours help me better understand the psyche of an adult that cannot engage in a civil discussion w/ someone b/c they root for a different team.
    Hard to have a civil conversation with someone that repeatedly spouts the same tired diatribe over and over.

Edit to add: Question for you Junc. Is there an equivalent to you here, on the Jets forum? ganggreen or whatever site you use. A rabid Dolphins fan that posts a lot. Actually curious as I don't read those forums often at all.
    Last edited by finfanaz; 10-24-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -152
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc is starting to sound like a real basement dwelling nerd based on the last few pages.

Get over yourself weirdo.
    Quote Quote  

3. -153
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    Edit to add: Question for you Junc. Is there an equivalent to you here, on the Jets forum? ganggreen or whatever site you use. A rabid Dolphins fan that posts a lot. Actually curious as I don't read those forums often at all.

The equivalent of junc over on Gang Green is... junc.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

4. -154
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ha!
    Quote Quote  

5. -155
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Agreed, you are one of the most important posters on this board. I'm pretty sure that participating here would be a much different experience if every single thread on the entire forum wasn't derailed into lunatic fringe discussions of the New York Jets and Mark buttfumble.
    It's posters like you who always change the topics b/c if I give my honest opinions about Miami you have to come back w/ "buttfumble sucks, Jets suck" nonsense and it derails threads.

You're important because you troll hard enough to get people, who just read, to come out and argue with you? Guess we just have a difference of opinion on what the word important means.

Hard to have a civil conversation with someone that repeatedly spouts the same tired diatribe over and over.

If I wasa troll I would have been banned a long time ago. That's a nice cop pot though.

I have to repeat myself b/c posters who rarely post always come at me so unfortunately I have to repeat myself more than I would like to.

We have excellent opposing fans at TGG, posters that help make the board better just like I do here.
    Quote Quote  

6. -156
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's posters like you who always change the topics b/c if I give my honest opinions about Miami you have to come back w/ "buttfumble sucks, Jets suck" nonsense and it derails threads.

If I wasa troll I would have been banned a long time ago. That's a nice cop pot though.

I have to repeat myself b/c posters who rarely post always come at me so unfortunately I have to repeat myself more than I would like to.

We have excellent opposing fans at TGG, posters that help make the board better just like I do here.
    It's not against forum rules to be a Troll. And it seems like you have a misunderstanding of what being a Troll is. Most Trolls do I'd assume..

Where are the people sticking up for how important you are here? Your self proclaimed importance is laughable at best.
    "Any ideology that fundamentally divides one group from another and prevents them from recognizing their common humanity is a problem" - Sam Harris

Fin fan till' the coffin slams!
    Quote Quote  

7. -157
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post

"Now whether you want to chalk up that series to offensive coordinator Tony Sparanoís conservative nature or Ryanís undying belief in his defense, the Jetsí coaching staff showed they werenít ready to win that game. A weak Tim Tebow draw and a run into the line set up a 3rd and 7. buttfumble then took a 10-yard sack, which cemented the horrifying truth: Tom Brady was going to get the ball back with 1:42 to play."
    Sparano-ball and the Wildcat, is just way too predictable, and it kills any momentum a team has when you are always pulling out your starting QB, and then hoping Tebow is going to make a big play. All the defenders have to do is focus on tackling Tebow, who rarely throws the ball. It's a gimmick that just doesn't work. I hope they keep running it and keep Dumb and Dumber at QB for them.
    Quote Quote  

8. -158
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you have a tendency to narrow windows to make your team look better and mine look worse. Seasons are 16 games long so thiose meaningless games you won last year don't help you this year. You are 3-3 and haven't beaten a winning team, a year ago when winning all those meaningless games you didn't beat a winning team so I don't get your point?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM -----

that's so long ago, a whole 5 years ago. I guess that's nothing compared w/ your one sweep since 2004.
    This sounds eerily similiar to someone. Cant quite figure out who though. Guy Im thinking of is the kind of guy who's life is so thrilling he spends countless hours on another teams forum.
    Quote Quote  

9. -159
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

You mean posters who have something better to do with their time than make like 8 posts a day for 8 years? Those posters with wives, children, a job, a hobby or any of the above who can't dedicate themselves to 8 hours of finheaven a day don't hold nearly as much credibility as a delusional Jets fan does around these parts. Give it a rest buddy.
    Quote Quote  

10. -160
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's not against forum rules to be a Troll. And it seems like you have a misunderstanding of what being a Troll is. Most Trolls do I'd assume..

Where are the people sticking up for how important you are here? Your self proclaimed importance is laughable at best.
    I don't need anyone to stick up for me, I'm a big boy and I especially don't worry about what posters w/ 100 posts in 2 years have to say about me. I am am honored I inspire you to finally contribute to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNastyDB13 View Post
    You mean posters who have something better to do with their time than make like 8 posts a day for 8 years? Those posters with wives, children, a job, a hobby or any of the above who can't dedicate themselves to 8 hours of finheaven a day don't hold nearly as much credibility as a delusional Jets fan does around these parts. Give it a rest buddy.
    yeah posters like you who disappear when Miami isn't playing well(you know- have something better to do) yet have the time to post when they are playing well. Funny how that always works out.
    Quote Quote