Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
Any praise... Well considering praise is the only thing that comes out of your mouth and not a bad thing has ever been said about your ****ty QB...

buttfumble played great against the Patriots. Albeit the Patriots pass defense is laughable at best. That's being fair. But let's not sit here and act like buttfumble didn't lose the game in OT. That fumble was all buttfumble. Instead of taking the sack, he tried to make a play by throwing the ball away and it failed miserably. Let's not sit here and act like Mark buttfumble hasn't been an absolutely terrible QB this season ranking in the bottom 5 in pretty much every statistical category while having a losing record.

At some point you're just going to have to concede defeat. buttfumble is not a good QB, and as a top 5 pick, is an absolute bust.

Que a bunch of nonsense about 4 road playoff wins and 2 AFFCG losses that the Jets elite defernse, running game, OL, and missed FG's had nothing to do with it and it was all buttfumble carrying the team on his shoulders because he's such a stud.
You may actually want to read what I post, I bash when he deserves it and I praise when he deserves it but more often than not he's in btw those stages.

do you realize how you guys have been winning? your D is playing great and opponents missed 4 FGs the last 2 weeks but it's only a negative when the Jets D plays well and opposing K's miss kicks for us, right?