Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: When will Junc admit that Taco sucks?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • He has already admitted it to himself, just too late to change opinion in public.

12 38.71%
  • Never

14 45.16%
  • After Tebow leads the Jets to AFC title game only to have the D lose game.

1 3.23%
  • When he is traded to the Jaguars for a 7th and cash considerations to be paid by Jets.

4 12.90%
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: When will Junc come to the realization that Taco sucks.

1. -51
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Any praise... Well considering praise is the only thing that comes out of your mouth and not a bad thing has ever been said about your ****ty QB...

Sanchez played great against the Patriots. Albeit the Patriots pass defense is laughable at best. That's being fair. But let's not sit here and act like Sanchez didn't lose the game in OT. That fumble was all Sanchez. Instead of taking the sack, he tried to make a play by throwing the ball away and it failed miserably. Let's not sit here and act like Mark Sanchez hasn't been an absolutely terrible QB this season ranking in the bottom 5 in pretty much every statistical category while having a losing record.

At some point you're just going to have to concede defeat. Sanchez is not a good QB, and as a top 5 pick, is an absolute bust.

Que a bunch of nonsense about 4 road playoff wins and 2 AFFCG losses that the Jets elite defernse, running game, OL, and missed FG's had nothing to do with it and it was all Sanchez carrying the team on his shoulders because he's such a stud.
    You may actually want to read what I post, I bash when he deserves it and I praise when he deserves it but more often than not he's in btw those stages.

do you realize how you guys have been winning? your D is playing great and opponents missed 4 FGs the last 2 weeks but it's only a negative when the Jets D plays well and opposing K's miss kicks for us, right?
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    The problem is you can't get into a rational discussion w/ some of you guys
    Here's a hint:

The only consistent factor in all of your conversations that involve 'irrational' people who just 'don't get it' is you.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    he led us back from 10 pts down in the 4th qtr and gave us a lead in the final minutes. he got hit wucikly and lost the ball, it happens but he gave us a chance to win.
    He got hit what?

Yes, "it happens" when you're careless with the football. That's not giving your team a chance to win. That's giving the other team a gimme chance to win in overtime.

You're the one who backed yourself into a corner by saying that only play "when it matters" actually counts. If you're not going to give him an "F" for his performance for coughing up the game in overtime because he did good stuff in the part of the game that doesn't matter (according to you) then you've failed your own standards. You can't have it both ways.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    He got hit what?

Yes, "it happens" when you're careless with the football. That's not giving your team a chance to win. That's giving the other team a gimme chance to win in overtime.
    you can't tell I hit the W instead of the Q on the keyboard?

Sanchez played better Sunday than Tannehill has played at any point this season yet you guys bash him and praise Ryan. Amazing how that works out.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    RuckingFidiculous

Sanchez crapping the bed all game to put them in a hole, almost leading them back if not for characteristic brainfarts should be accorded the same credit as the proverbial child who throws himself on the mercy of the court for being an orphan after killing both his parents. And then incredibly blaming the D for not doing their part.

Yet the raw rookie QB who takes his team late into the 4th quarter entrusting the lead to defenses that give up long 4th down plays and kickers who miss, several times kicks that have been converted at least 25 times out of 29 let his team down.

ANNOUNCING a new FH smiley. Use it judiciously and selectively as to not diminish its impact!

Quote Quote  

6. -56
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sanchez played better Sunday than Tannehill has played at any point this season yet you guys bash him and praise Ryan. Amazing how that works out.
    Not even close to the Arizona game fanboi

and against a much more staunch defense than NE, which is far and away the worst in giving up 20 plus yardage passing plays. Imagine how well T/Hill would have lit em up if "Mr sub 50% completion" had that kind of success.
    Last edited by Vaark; 10-23-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No, I couldn't.

The Jets are 3-4 and the Dolphins are 3-3, so I'm not sure what you mean. Winning is all that matters and Sanchez directly caused the Jets to lose on Sunday. "Playing better" is irrelevant because according to you it's all about the clutch plays when it matters. Sanchez failed in the clutch, therefore he gets an "F." But apparently you don't want to address this anymore and prefer to change the subject.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jacksonville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yes, he caused Vince Wilfork to blow up the play. You guys are so ridiculous. I look forward to the excuses on Monday.
    Dude, please come on. The replay clearly showed the ball slipping out of Mark's hand.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Poll: When will Junc come to the realization that Taco sucks.

I'm not into name calling, but in this case, it's simply a description. Junc is a moron. Not even the blindest of fans would make the type if arguments he makes. I don't know why anyone bothers to go back and forth with him.

Have a nice thread...
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    That is your perception, I don't make him out to be better than he is. Is it not impressive to bring your team back from 10 down in the 4th qtr on the road?(even at home?). The problem is you guys bash him so much that any praise I give him you think is over the top b/c you think he sucks and whenever he has success there are always excuses such as the defense but if he is as bad as you guiys think how can he have any success against any team?

The problem is you can't get into a rational discussion w/ some of you guys b/c you are so anti-Jets/anti-Sanchez which is understandable but sometimes you have to be fair.
    Well lets take this in parts. You say u don't make him out to be better than he is. Well essentially you are saying that 99.9% of the people are wrong and u pretty much alone are right because almost every person, pundit, fan, analysist, cadaver and walking dead holds him to a lesser degree than you do. You are pretty much saying everyone's wrong and I'm right. If you had a bit of perspective you would see how that looks.

The praise you do give him is over the top. You defend him manically. You quickly blame all other aspects of the team first. When tebows ball was dropped it was a bad pass and when Cumberland can't pull in an inaccurate pass its his fault and he should of caught it. And when forced to give Sanchez part of the blame its always coupled with other elements. "Yeah Sanchez played bad but he has nothing to work with". "Yeah, the whole team played bad". "The defense lost us the game".

I have never once seen you given sole blame to Sanchez. It's either someone else's fault or its everyone's fault. You think we make excuses when he plays well? You should take a step back and look at all the excuses you've given him. Egad, listen how over the top your praise is for him like in the chargers game. There were a myriad of reasons the jets won that game. Green, the defense, kaeding, rivers throwing picks in the end zone. Sanchez was around reason number 25 on that list. He threw for like 15 yards on the jets td drives. But you talk him up that he was huge and led the team to victory. Something no one else sees but you

and lastly, you're right. You cant have a rational discussion with some people here because of their fandom. Well guess what. Every fan base has its homers and haters. Every fan base has its reactionaries and knee jerk artists. This is a phins site. Of course your going to see posts and threads that are solely emotion driven and bashing other teams players and teams. So my question is, if your looking for rational discourse, why do you engage in those threads. Why is 95% of your posts involved in petty bickering. Hoops has a thread stickied on the main that takes a rational, objective look at the upcoming game. I don't see you there. I see you in every thread that involves Sanchez sucks though. You say you look for intelligent discourse but your actions say completely the opposite. It's looks like you completely avoid it. Heck, your posting in this thread which is simply nothing more than an antagonistic bash thread. If you are looking for intelligent debate why do you mostly partake in threads where that's not the case? Not only do you quickly join it, you seem to revel in it. If it turns into petty bickering, why not ignore or avoid it and seek places that lend more to rational discourse? You seem to do everything but
    Quote Quote