Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: When will Junc admit that Taco sucks?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • He has already admitted it to himself, just too late to change opinion in public.

12 38.71%
  • Never

14 45.16%
  • After Tebow leads the Jets to AFC title game only to have the D lose game.

1 3.23%
  • When he is traded to the Jaguars for a 7th and cash considerations to be paid by Jets.

4 12.90%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Poll: When will Junc come to the realization that Taco sucks.

1. -91
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

Poll: When will Junc come to the realization that Taco sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    he brought the team back from 10 pts down in the 4th on the road- how is that not clutch?
    Perhaps if he didn't give away 9 points in the game you wouldn't have needed a late game surge.
    Quote Quote  

2. -92
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Perhaps if he didn't give away 9 points in the game you wouldn't have needed a late game surge.
    it was his fault that after a newr perfect opening drive TD the STs allowed a TD to completely change momentum?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Scoring 10 points in the fourth doesn't mean jack if you just turn around and shart up the game in overtime, which is what he did. You ADMIT he made a mistake in the way he handled that pressure on the fumble. Since that mistake DIRECTLY led to you losing, how can his performance be called clutch by any measure?
    I admit he could have done a better job trying to secure the ball but it would have been hard not to fumble as he had a guy at his knees and a guy finishing him off up top.

Quote Originally Posted by QrtBck13 View Post
    I love how Junc hates on Tannehill for throwing OT INT vs Cards..even after the defensive let down on 4th and 10. Yet cites the jets protection breakdown as the reason Marky fumbled.

Ill use a Junc favorite here.....
    Junc if you "actually watched the game or knew football" you would have realized that Tannehill gets hit on the OT INT right as he is releasing the ball down the sideline to a wide open Hartline streaking.

I cant stand you...and i honestly think you are the most delusional, ignorant, and moronic person I have ever seen head deep in forums.
    But dude im serious.....you need some friends or a life or just somthin else to do.....I mean you cant even coexist with online commodities..... Im willing to bet you drive a cab, eat mcdonalds everday, and masterbbate 12 times a day.
    Thanks for the kind words, I am glad I can inspire you to contribute a post!

I did see the Tannehill INT, I did see him hit a wide open hartline as Hartline did all the work for 80 yds for his only TD pass of the game, I did see him throw 2 INTs. have seen him struggle in late game situations all year but thanks for asking!

But when Carpenter misses 3 FGs that, had he made, we would be 5-1. Works both ways.
    those FGs against us were long FGs and if we get the proper calls and we catch a an easy TD the FGs are irrelevant. The bottom line is you deserve tobbe 3-3 and we deserve top be 3-4 right now.
    Quote Quote  

3. -93
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

Poll: When will Junc come to the realization that Taco sucks.

The wide open TD he grossly under threw and the safety. Sanchez played an average game against the Pats. Not clutch, not pathetic. Average. It's what he is and will always be.

The point is that you can go through any game and spin if this or that happened how it changes the outcome.
    Quote Quote  

4. -94
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The wide open TD he grossly under threw and the safety. Sanchez played an average game against the Pats. Not clutch, not pathetic. Average. It's what he is and will always be.

The point is that you can go through any game and spin if this or that happened how it changes the outcome.
    he played an excellent game against NE, he basically made 1 mistake on the underthrow to Hill. he didn't see him soion enough and then made a poor throw but outside of that play he was excellent despite a run game averaging a little more than 3 YPC and playing in the toughest building in the league to get a W.
    Quote Quote  

5. -95
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    he played an excellent game against NE, he basically made 1 mistake on the underthrow to Hill. he didn't see him soion enough and then made a poor throw but outside of that play he was excellent despite a run game averaging a little more than 3 YPC and playing in the toughest building in the league to get a W.
    He played excellent in the 4th quarter. He was average and below average the rest of the game. And no, that was not better the Tannehill's game against the Cards who have an actual NFL defense, unlike the Patriots.
    Quote Quote  

6. -96
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He played excellent in the 4th quarter. He was average and below average the rest of the game. And no, that was not better the Tannehill's game against the Cards who have an actual NFL defense, unlike the Patriots.
    It was absolutely better, he didn't have a wide open WR go 80 yds to skew his #s. he led his O to more pts in a tougher place to play.
    Quote Quote  

7. -97
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Which, even if true, wouldn't matter. Because all you care about if how a quarterback performs in the clutch. That's how you excuse Sanchez having bad games or stretches within games, because the end of the game and winning or losing is all that matters. To say he was "excellent" is horse****, because the biggest part of the game was overtime and he lost the game for you there with an utterly CARELESS fumble. This **** you're peddling about how it would have been hard "not" to fumble is the runny wastewater from a jailhouse toilet. He should have tucked the ball and taken the sack, the way quarterbacks who don't fumble do every week.
    Quote Quote  

8. -98
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QrtBck13 View Post
    I love how Junc hates on Tannehill for throwing OT INT vs Cards..even after the defensive let down on 4th and 10. Yet cites the jets protection breakdown as the reason Marky fumbled.

Ill use a Junc favorite here.....
    Junc if you "actually watched the game or knew football" you would have realized that Tannehill gets hit on the OT INT right as he is releasing the ball down the sideline to a wide open Hartline streaking.

I cant stand you...and i honestly think you are the most delusional, ignorant, and moronic person I have ever seen head deep in forums.
    But dude im serious.....you need some friends or a life or just somthin else to do.....I mean you cant even coexist with online commodities..... Im willing to bet you drive a cab, eat mcdonalds everday, and masterbbate 12 times a day.
    How the hell did you get waterlogged? I hope it's not from dispensing that particular dose of reality that sent someone typically whining and running to the "powers that be" again.

Quote Quote  

9. -99
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Which, even if true, wouldn't matter. Because all you care about if how a quarterback performs in the clutch. That's how you excuse Sanchez having bad games or stretches within games, because the end of the game and winning or losing is all that matters. To say he was "excellent" is horse****, because the biggest part of the game was overtime and he lost the game for you there with an utterly CARELESS fumble. This **** you're peddling about how it would have been hard "not" to fumble is the runny wastewater from a jailhouse toilet. He should have tucked the ball and taken the sack, the way quarterbacks who don't fumble do every week.
    In the clutch he led us back from 10 down in the 4th including a 96 yd TD drive and handed the D a lead w/ a 1 1/2 to play.
    Quote Quote  

10. -100
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    In the clutch he led us back from 10 down in the 4th including a 96 yd TD drive and handed the D a lead w/ a 1 1/2 to play.
    lol.....you really are dense
    Quote Quote