Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: When will Junc admit that Taco sucks?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • He has already admitted it to himself, just too late to change opinion in public.

12 38.71%
  • Never

14 45.16%
  • After Tebow leads the Jets to AFC title game only to have the D lose game.

1 3.23%
  • When he is traded to the Jaguars for a 7th and cash considerations to be paid by Jets.

4 12.90%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: When will Junc come to the realization that Taco sucks.

1. -41
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    where did i say this? you said he gave them the lead. I said a special teams turnover putting them in field goal range gave them the lead. Try to stay on point.
    so he didn't contribute at all? STs also gave up a TD, w/o that TD we might have had the lead before the fumble.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Here, i can play the game too and spin it to suit my needs. After a dismal first half in which Sanchez caused a nine point swing in which he threw the worst pass of the season in underthrowing an open Hill for a touchdown and flubbing a hand off causing a safety, it took a valiant effort by the jets defense to keep it close.

In the second half the jets defense kept the game close and while Sanchez did two drives to tie it against the #29th ranked pass defense in the league, however it took a special teams turnover giving the jets the ball in field goal range a chance for the lead.

The number one ranked offense tied it with a field goal and in overtime the jets defense held the potent, number one ranked offense to a field goal. Going against the #29th ranked pass defense, Sanchez had a chance to win the game with a touchdown or at worst, tie it with a field goal. As he is prone to do, however, he refused to protect the ball against a rusher coming right in front of his face and fumbles the ball causing the jets to lose the game.

See, its easy. You say something arbitrary like "toughest place to play" and i use facts like 29th ranked pass defense. You make things up like saying sanchez gave them the lead and i use facts in saying a special teams turnover in field goal range gave them the lead
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    so he didn't contribute at all? STs also gave up a TD, w/o that TD we might have had the lead before the fumble.
    Again, try to stay on point. you said sanchez gave them the lead. I said the jets took the lead due to a special teams turnover. Stop bringing up irrelevant things to the issue at hand. Should i bring up the missed touchdown when sanchez threw that awful ball or the safety.

Stay on point.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Dude that safety was a great play by Sanchez. After he caused the ball to become loose in the first place, he had the presence of mind to kick the ball out of bounds. That's the kind of play that only a guy like Mark Sanchez can make.

This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Dude that safety was a great play by Sanchez. After he caused the ball to become loose in the first place, he had the presence of mind to kick the ball out of bounds. That's the kind of play that only a guy like Mark Sanchez can make.
    "And this is the type of stuff that franchise quarterbacks are made of." - nyjunc
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yes, he caused Vince Wilfork to blow up the play. You guys are so ridiculous. I look forward to the excuses on Monday.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Listen, i dont mind having a rational converstation about the jets. I have tons of friends who are jets fans and we talk football all the time. I think the jets are playing tough and havent given up even after injuries to Revis and Holmes. They are still playing real tough football, especially on defense. I think its gonna be a difficult game to win on sunday.

But dear lord, stop with the embellishing to put your guy in the best light. He makes it sound like Sanchez was playing the 85 bears defense and sanchez looked like Joe Montana. Theres always the added fluff with him with nothing from the other side. You notice that he mentioned how he considers that its the toughest place to play in the nfl but doesnt bring up real numbers as to how bad the pats secondary is. He overembellishes in saying sanchez gave them the lead. Thats why everyone realizes its impossible to have a legitimate, intelligent conversation with him.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Listen, i dont mind having a rational converstation about the jets. I have tons of friends who are jets fans and we talk football all the time. I think the jets are playing tough and havent given up even after injuries to Revis and Holmes. They are still playing real tough football, especially on defense. I think its gonna be a difficult game to win on sunday.

But dear lord, stop with the embellishing to put your guy in the best light. He makes it sound like Sanchez was playing the 85 bears defense and sanchez looked like Joe Montana. Theres always the added fluff with him with nothing from the other side. You notice that he mentioned how he considers that its the toughest place to play in the nfl but doesnt bring up real numbers as to how bad the pats secondary is. He overembellishes in saying sanchez gave them the lead. Thats why everyone realizes its impossible to have a legitimate, intelligent conversation with him.
    Bingo.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks

That is your perception, I don't make him out to be better than he is. Is it not impressive to bring your team back from 10 down in the 4th qtr on the road?(even at home?). The problem is you guys bash him so much that any praise I give him you think is over the top b/c you think he sucks and whenever he has success there are always excuses such as the defense but if he is as bad as you guiys think how can he have any success against any team?

The problem is you can't get into a rational discussion w/ some of you guys b/c you are so anti-Jets/anti-Sanchez which is understandable but sometimes you have to be fair.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Any praise... Well considering praise is the only thing that comes out of your mouth and not a bad thing has ever been said about your ****ty QB...

Sanchez played great against the Patriots. Albeit the Patriots pass defense is laughable at best. That's being fair. But let's not sit here and act like Sanchez didn't lose the game in OT. That fumble was all Sanchez. Instead of taking the sack, he tried to make a play by throwing the ball away and it failed miserably. Let's not sit here and act like Mark Sanchez hasn't been an absolutely terrible QB this season ranking in the bottom 5 in pretty much every statistical category while having a losing record.

At some point you're just going to have to concede defeat. Sanchez is not a good QB, and as a top 5 pick, is an absolute bust.

Que a bunch of nonsense about 4 road playoff wins and 2 AFFCG losses that the Jets elite defernse, running game, OL, and missed FG's had nothing to do with it and it was all Sanchez carrying the team on his shoulders because he's such a stud.
    Quote Quote