Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: When will Junc admit that Taco sucks?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • He has already admitted it to himself, just too late to change opinion in public.

    12 38.71%
  • Never

    14 45.16%
  • After Tebow leads the Jets to AFC title game only to have the D lose game.

    1 3.23%
  • When he is traded to the Jaguars for a 7th and cash considerations to be paid by Jets.

    4 12.90%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 115

Thread: Poll: When will Junc come to the realization that Taco sucks.

  1. -61
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,412
    vCash:
    22359
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Not even close to the Arizona game fanboi

    and against a much more staunch defense than NE, which is far and away the worst in giving up 20 plus yardage passing plays. Imagine how well T/Hill would have lit em up if "Mr sub 50% completion" had that kind of success.
    you don't really know anything about this game. His lobe TD was all a WIDE OPEN Hartlinem he threw 2 INTs including the one that set up the game losing FG.

    The great thing is you get 2 chances against NE, I look forward to your excuses when Hennehill struggles against them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    No, I couldn't.



    The Jets are 3-4 and the Dolphins are 3-3, so I'm not sure what you mean. Winning is all that matters and Sanchez directly caused the Jets to lose on Sunday. "Playing better" is irrelevant because according to you it's all about the clutch plays when it matters. Sanchez failed in the clutch, therefore he gets an "F." But apparently you don't want to address this anymore and prefer to change the subject.
    we had a chance to win directly b/c of Sanchez.

    Quote Originally Posted by Codemaster View Post
    Dude, please come on. The replay clearly showed the ball slipping out of Mark's hand.
    so Wilfork blowing up that play didn't change anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Well lets take this in parts. You say u don't make him out to be better than he is. Well essentially you are saying that 99.9% of the people are wrong and u pretty much alone are right because almost every person, pundit, fan, analysist, cadaver and walking dead holds him to a lesser degree than you do. You are pretty much saying everyone's wrong and I'm right. If you had a bit of perspective you would see how that looks.

    The praise you do give him is over the top. You defend him manically. You quickly blame all other aspects of the team first. When tebows ball was dropped it was a bad pass and when Cumberland can't pull in an inaccurate pass its his fault and he should of caught it. And when forced to give Sanchez part of the blame its always coupled with other elements. "Yeah Sanchez played bad but he has nothing to work with". "Yeah, the whole team played bad". "The defense lost us the game".

    I have never once seen you given sole blame to Sanchez. It's either someone else's fault or its everyone's fault. You think we make excuses when he plays well? You should take a step back and look at all the excuses you've given him. Egad, listen how over the top your praise is for him like in the chargers game. There were a myriad of reasons the jets won that game. Green, the defense, kaeding, rivers throwing picks in the end zone. Sanchez was around reason number 25 on that list. He threw for like 15 yards on the jets td drives. But you talk him up that he was huge and led the team to victory. Something no one else sees but you

    and lastly, you're right. You cant have a rational discussion with some people here because of their fandom. Well guess what. Every fan base has its homers and haters. Every fan base has its reactionaries and knee jerk artists. This is a phins site. Of course your going to see posts and threads that are solely emotion driven and bashing other teams players and teams. So my question is, if your looking for rational discourse, why do you engage in those threads. Why is 95% of your posts involved in petty bickering. Hoops has a thread stickied on the main that takes a rational, objective look at the upcoming game. I don't see you there. I see you in every thread that involves Sanchez sucks though. You say you look for intelligent discourse but your actions say completely the opposite. It's looks like you completely avoid it. Heck, your posting in this thread which is simply nothing more than an antagonistic bash thread. If you are looking for intelligent debate why do you mostly partake in threads where that's not the case? Not only do you quickly join it, you seem to revel in it. If it turns into petty bickering, why not ignore or avoid it and seek places that lend more to rational discourse? You seem to do everything but
    I don't care what others say, I don't just look at stats and evaluate like everyone else does. Not everyone bashed him at this point a year ago, until 3 games left he had very good #s and the Jets were 8-5. All the negative stuff has been mostly since then.

    I really don't give him over the top praise, I think that is a perception b/c I do actually praise him at times. I bash him when he deservs it, the INT the other day was all on him. Bad decision, worse throw. He was brutal against SF, he struggled most of the game against you guys, he stunk to end the season last year but I don't ignore all the good he has done b/c he has had some clunkers.

    For you guys if I say anything positive I am over the top b/c you guys are over the top negative. he's the worst QB int he league then every time he has success it's b/c the opposing D sucked or some other lame excuse. You can't win consistently in this league w/ a bad QB and bad QBs don't succeed no matter how bad the opposing Ds are.

    I always give him his share of the blame, we choked last year as a TEAM- Sanchez, run game, OL, WRs, D, STs, coaches and we won as team but the D was the biggest reason.


    I understand that I am an "enemy" and I will have a million people attacking me. It's part of the fun.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -62
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,165
    vCash:
    15033
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You really need to watch games with objective viewers (hint: maybe jetsinsider or jesnation members rather than TGG'ers). JaMARKus Grossmanchez never played a game comparable to the one that already the second best divisional QB threw up against Arizona, only to be let down repeatedly by his D after entrusting the game to them.





    Quote Quote  

  3. -63
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,412
    vCash:
    22359
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    there's really no point in discussing anything w/ you. When you learnt the game get back to me.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -64
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    8,284
    vCash:
    30561
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    we had a chance to win directly b/c of Sanchez.
    Even if that's true, you also lost directly because of him. That should get him an F, but you won't give it to him because it's Mark Sanchez and you're making excuses for him.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -65
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,412
    vCash:
    22359
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Even if that's true, you also lost directly because of him. That should get him an F, but you won't give it to him because it's Mark Sanchez and you're making excuses for him.
    No we didn't, not his fault the D choked or that they had a protection breakdown to end the game.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -66
    J. David Wannyheimer's Avatar
    Why did it have to be snakes?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    14,228
    vCash:
    68180
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Mods, can you please change junc's avatar to a picture of shirtless Mark Sanchez? Because I think that pretty much sums it up.
    Oh no, we suck again!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -67
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,412
    vCash:
    22359
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Mods, can you please change registeredguy's avatar to a picture of nyjunc shirtless? Because I think that pretty much sums it up.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -68
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    8,284
    vCash:
    30561
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    No we didn't, not his fault the D choked or that they had a protection breakdown to end the game.
    You can't have it both ways. Either Sanchez put them in position -- not the defense or the special teams or the running game -- or he didn't. If you're giving him the credit, then he also deserves blame for the loss. Otherwise it's "everything good was because of Sanchez and everything bad because of someone else", which even you would acknowledge is bull****.

    Protection breakdowns happen. Being loose with the football and fumbling is not an acceptable reaction to it. Or do you think it is?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -69
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,412
    vCash:
    22359
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    You can't have it both ways. Either Sanchez put them in position -- not the defense or the special teams or the running game -- or he didn't. If you're giving him the credit, then he also deserves blame for the loss. Otherwise it's "everything good was because of Sanchez and everything bad because of someone else", which even you would acknowledge is bull****.

    Protection breakdowns happen. Being loose with the football and fumbling is not an acceptable reaction to it. Or do you think it is?
    He didn't do enough to win but he wasn't why they lost.

    it would have been really hard not to fumble in that situation.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -70
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    8,284
    vCash:
    30561
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    He didn't do enough to win but he wasn't why they lost.

    it would have been really hard not to fumble in that situation.
    The most direct cause of the Jets' defeat was Mark Sanchez's fumble in overtime. I actually think it would have been very easy not to fumble in that situation if he had not been so loose with the football. Saying it would have been "very hard" not to fumble is excuse making. It's you saying what he did was OK.

    Again, what matters is how you perform in crunch time. That is YOUR standard, it's how you excuse Sanchez's poor play throughout games and seasons. Mark Sanchez failed in crunch time against the Patriots. Admit it.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. A Realization
    By Dajesus in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 06:56 PM
  2. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 10:45 PM
  3. Realization
    By tmny99 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 01:33 PM
  4. I've come to a realization.
    By modestophinfan in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 10:19 AM
  5. AFC Championship or Bust..a sad realization.
    By Gladsadmad in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 08:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •