Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: When will Junc admit that Taco sucks?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • He has already admitted it to himself, just too late to change opinion in public.

    12 38.71%
  • Never

    14 45.16%
  • After Tebow leads the Jets to AFC title game only to have the D lose game.

    1 3.23%
  • When he is traded to the Jaguars for a 7th and cash considerations to be paid by Jets.

    4 12.90%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 115

Thread: Poll: When will Junc come to the realization that Taco sucks.

  1. -81
    J. David Wannyheimer's Avatar
    Why did it have to be snakes?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    12,744
    vCash:
    32773
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    our D has a bad habit of allowing late scores in close games, did it vs. you guys in week 3, have done it numerous times under rex.
    I really like this post because five minutes from now he's going to write a post on the main board defending Rex and talking about how the Jets have an elite defense and Rex is a great coach that Miami fans are scared of.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -82
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    6,736
    vCash:
    18743
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    our D has a bad habit of allowing late scores in close games, did it vs. you guys in week 3, have done it numerous times under rex.
    I'll take this as acquiescence to my larger point.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -83
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,475
    vCash:
    16962
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    I really like this post because five minutes from now he's going to write a post on the main board defending Rex and talking about how the Jets have an elite defense and Rex is a great coach that Miami fans are scared of.
    The only time I have called our defense elite was early in 2009. after they started blowing late leads(which began in Miami that year) I never called them elite again. I thought this could be a big time D this year, so far that is incorrect but they seem to be getting better every week but still blow late leads. That's a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I'll take this as acquiescence to my larger point.
    2009:
    at Miami: take 27-24 lead w/ 5 mins left, D allows Miami to go 70 yds and eat up remaining time to win 31-27
    vs. Jax: take 2221 lead w/ 5 mins left, allow jax to use all time and kick 21 yd FG for win
    vs. Atl: 4 mins left up 4, allow Atl to go 73 yds for TD and win
    championship game: didn't blow late lead but did blow double digit lead as we led 17-6.

    2010:
    at Cle: take 20-13 lead w/ 2 1/2 to play, allow Colt McCoy to lead game tying TD to send to OT
    vs. Hou: 23-7 lead in 4th turned into 27-23 deficit before buttfumble rescued them.
    at Chi: didn't blow late lead but blew 21-10 lead in 38-31 loss.
    WC game: led 16-14, allowed late FG to trail 17-16 but luckily buttfumble rescued them.

    2011:
    at oak: not late lead but blew 10 pt lead
    at den: up 13-10 w/ under 6 mins left allow Tebow to go 95 yds for TD

    so far this season blew late leads at Mia and NE

    we have a good to very good defense, it's not great and hasn't been consistently. They have played great numerous times but not consistent enough to truly be a great D.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -84
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    6,736
    vCash:
    18743
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    2009:
    at Miami: take 27-24 lead w/ 5 mins left, D allows Miami to go 70 yds and eat up remaining time to win 31-27
    vs. Jax: take 2221 lead w/ 5 mins left, allow jax to use all time and kick 21 yd FG for win
    vs. Atl: 4 mins left up 4, allow Atl to go 73 yds for TD and win
    championship game: didn't blow late lead but did blow double digit lead as we led 17-6.

    2010:
    at Cle: take 20-13 lead w/ 2 1/2 to play, allow Colt McCoy to lead game tying TD to send to OT
    vs. Hou: 23-7 lead in 4th turned into 27-23 deficit before buttfumble rescued them.
    at Chi: didn't blow late lead but blew 21-10 lead in 38-31 loss.
    WC game: led 16-14, allowed late FG to trail 17-16 but luckily buttfumble rescued them.

    2011:
    at oak: not late lead but blew 10 pt lead
    at den: up 13-10 w/ under 6 mins left allow Tebow to go 95 yds for TD

    so far this season blew late leads at Mia and NE

    we have a good to very good defense, it's not great and hasn't been consistently. They have played great numerous times but not consistent enough to truly be a great D.
    I don't give a company **** about your defense. Wasn't my point. My point was buttfumble blew the game in overtime. Plain and simple. By your "clutch" criteria that means he gets an "F."

    The fact that you've stopped disagreeing with me on this point is the end of the argument.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -85
    Harry_Bagpipe's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,688
    vCash:
    4926
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    It's like trying to nail jello to the wall to keep him focused on the point at hand
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. .
    Quote Quote  

  6. -86
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,475
    vCash:
    16962
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    he brought the team back from 10 pts down in the 4th on the road- how is that not clutch?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -87
    Vaark's Avatar
    One of 16 Vestal Virgins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    19,249
    vCash:
    12759
    Loc:
    leaving for the coast
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    he brought the team back from 10 pts down in the 4th on the road- how is that not clutch?
    ummmm, how about his crapping the bed throughout the game (as usual) necessitated having to dig out of a hole and when push came to shove he fumbled away the game with a typical brainfart? How in the world can that be considered "clutch?" to anyone who's not a delusional homer?


    Quote Quote  

  8. -88
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    6,736
    vCash:
    18743
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    he brought the team back from 10 pts down in the 4th on the road- how is that not clutch?
    Scoring 10 points in the fourth doesn't mean jack if you just turn around and shart up the game in overtime, which is what he did. You ADMIT he made a mistake in the way he handled that pressure on the fumble. Since that mistake DIRECTLY led to you losing, how can his performance be called clutch by any measure?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -89
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2006
    Posts:
    1,315
    vCash:
    2060
    Loc:
    So. Fla.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I love how Junc hates on Tannehill for throwing OT INT vs Cards..even after the defensive let down on 4th and 10. Yet cites the jets protection breakdown as the reason Marky fumbled.

    Ill use a Junc favorite here.....
    Junc if you "actually watched the game or knew football" you would have realized that Tannehill gets hit on the OT INT right as he is releasing the ball down the sideline to a wide open Hartline streaking.

    I cant stand you...and i honestly think you are the most delusional, ignorant, and moronic person I have ever seen head deep in forums.
    But dude im serious.....you need some friends or a life or just somthin else to do.....I mean you cant even coexist with online commodities..... Im willing to bet you drive a cab, eat mcdonalds everday, and masterbbate 12 times a day.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -90
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    12,467
    vCash:
    8126
    Loc:
    Aviano, Italy
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Poll: When will Junc come to the realization that Taco sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You may actually want to read what I post, I bash when he deserves it and I praise when he deserves it but more often than not he's in btw those stages.

    do you realize how you guys have been winning? your D is playing great and opponents missed 4 FGs the last 2 weeks but it's only a negative when the Jets D plays well and opposing K's miss kicks for us, right?
    But when Carpenter misses 3 FGs that, had he made, we would be 5-1. Works both ways.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. A Realization
    By Dajesus in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 06:56 PM
  2. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 10:45 PM
  3. Realization
    By tmny99 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 01:33 PM
  4. I've come to a realization.
    By modestophinfan in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 10:19 AM
  5. AFC Championship or Bust..a sad realization.
    By Gladsadmad in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 08:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •