Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brandon marshall

1. -11
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post
    I think some people believe that if we keep talking about it somehow Brandon Marshall will come back to the Miami Dolphins or else I really don't know why they keep bringing it up.
    I could tell you why, but it would result in my banning. Therefore, I will not.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Diehard Phinatic!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Syracuse, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Marshall is one of the only alpha WR's in the NFL and it would be nice to still have him on this team but the fact is he was a distraction. Philbin is a high character guy and wants to build a team with high character players who aren't going to be in the news every few months for getting in trouble with the law. Marshall threw both henne and moore under the bus several times and said he needed a real QB. He was tweeting all the time how he wanted to reunite with cutler. He started getting in verbal altercations with henne on the sideline and almost got into a bad fist fight. Players in the locker room were getting sick of his crap and he was rubbing people the wrong way. One more off the field issue and he will probably face a big suspension and trust me it will happen again. We wil get a #1 in the off season dont worry, we have options.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Because Brandon Marshall is a head case in love with Jay Cutler. Hell they are perfect for each other....short tempered cry babies.

Just wait until the Bears collapse in late Nov./Dec.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Captain Wine Cooler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    I wonder if we can go a week without a Brandon Marshall thread in the main forum every time he has a pretty good game.

Great sig
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    Marshall is also playing with the only qb he actually respects. You think he'd put out that kinda effort for a rookie? No ****ing way
    He always gave effort. He would be doing even better than last year if he was still here also. We traded him cause we thought he was gonna get in touble for that issue he had. Nothing ever happened with that and we got horrible compensation cause of it.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsFreak View Post
    Last season the Brandon Marshall played in 16 games for the Miami Dolphins. He had 81 receptions for 1,214 yards, with a 15 yard average. He also caught 6 touchdowns for the Dolphins. Marshall had a great year, one of the best years from a wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins in many years. He did so well that he made the Pro Bowl AND, he was selected the MVP for that Pro Bowl last season.

Why did the Dolphins let him go, for two THIRD round picks nonetheless?

Brandon Marshall was traded to the Bears where he has only played in SIX games and he already has almost as many touchdowns as he did last season and he is on pace to break all his Pro Bowl stats from last season. Marshall has 41 receptions, 577 Yards, 14.1 yard average, with 4 touchdowns, and this is all after just six games played.

I wonder what Tannehill's stats would look like if the Dolphins had a true #1 receiver.
    Some things are more important than statistics.

Thanks Shifty!

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftur View Post
    He always gave effort. He would be doing even better than last year if he was still here also. We traded him cause we thought he was gonna get in touble for that issue he had. Nothing ever happened with that and we got horrible compensation cause of it.
    Better effort than inexplicably running out of bounds?

I don't think I've EVER seen a player do that. Ever in that situation.

Philbin is building a base here. A team. I have high confidence in Philbin and what he's
    doing.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nice Posts.

I created a thread a week ago and I can't find it anywhere. I am new here and I haven't figured out how to find my own threads and posts. I was asking this forum who they wanted to draft in 2013 since there are going to be a ton of good wide receivers. Since the Dolphins don't really have a true #1 receiver, which WR's would you like to see the Dolphins draft next offseason? Is there anyone you would want them go make a strong push for in free agency, like Wallace? Woods, Hopkins and Bailey would all make nice additions.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsFreak View Post
    Nice Posts.

I created a thread a week ago and I can't find it anywhere. I am new here and I haven't figured out how to find my own threads and posts. I was asking this forum who they wanted to draft in 2013 since there are going to be a ton of good wide receivers. Since the Dolphins don't really have a true #1 receiver, which WR's would you like to see the Dolphins draft next offseason? Is there anyone you would want them go make a strong push for in free agency, like Wallace? Woods, Hopkins and Bailey would all make nice additions.
    The quickest way to find your previous posts is to click on YOUR NAME above your avatar, and then up will pop an area that says, View Forum Posts. There is a Forum on FH that is devoted to the annual NFL draft, so you can check out who many of us are focusing on. As far as Wide Receivers.....I would say the main focus has been on -

1. Keenan Allen, Cal
    2. Robert Woods, USC
    3. Tavon Austin, West Virginia
    4. Justin Hunter, Tenn
    5. Terrance Williams, Baylor
    6. Da'Rick Rogers, Tenn Tech

I'd rather draft for our WR needs, but there should be some nice FA's next year. I don't want to trade away any of our picks for 2013, however, as we have lots of needs, unless someone makes us a deal we can't refuse.
    Quote Quote