Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Tyrann Mathieu, 3 others arrested

1. -1
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

Tyrann Mathieu, 3 others arrested

Tyrann Mathieu's chances of returning to LSU's football team took a serious hit Thursday when the 2011 Heisman Trophy finalist and three other former Tigers players were arrested on drug-related charges.
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...d-drug-charges

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good move dumbass.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Honey badgah don't give a ****!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    As much as I think these petty weed charges need to die . . . until the law is changed, Mathieu has to be the dumbest fool in the world to put himself back in that situation. Get your bread first . . . your not a star yet and your blowing every possible chance of becomming one.

And the officers should have just gave Jefferson a break . . . I'd smoke my nightmares away after the nightmare performance he had against Bama in that BCS title game.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    More News:

[QUOTE]Tyrann Mathieu elected to stay in Baton Rouge this semester and re-enroll at LSU with the hope that he could re-join the team in 2013.

That dream likely dissolved on Thursday when the former star cornerback was arrested, along with three other former players, on charges simple possession of marijuana.
    The player nicknamed the “Honey Badger” and former LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson were both released from a Baton Rouge jail on Friday after police found them with 10 bags of high-grade marijuana, a marijuana grinder and a digital scale at Mathieu’s apartment one day prior.
    Former backup safety Derrick Bryant was booked for possession with intent to distribute. Karnell Hatcher remained in jail after he was arrested on a second-offense simple possession charge.
    Mathieu was dismissed from the LSU football team in August after reportedly failing a drug test. Eight months prior, he was a finalist for the Heisman Trophy.
    Mathieu’s father, Tyrone, said shortly after the dismissal that his son had checked into a rehab center in Houston. But Mathieu, 20, returned to Baton Rouge and re-enrolled after contemplating transferring to another school where he could play right away.
    The story of Mathieu’s downfall was featured on the cover of last week’s Sports Illustrated. In the wake of the arrest, Mathieu’s family questioned his decision to remain in Baton Rouge this fall.
    “I just feel like Tyrann should have never went back there because you’re surrounding yourself with the same environment that you already got in trouble with,” Mathieu’s sister Darrineka told SI.com. “I’m hurt for him. I’m sorry that it happened to him, but there’s nothing else I can do.”[QUOTE]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2012/10/26/former-lsu-star-tyrann-mathieu-released-from-jail-after-arrest-on-marijuana-charge/
    Quote Quote