Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one...?

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Am I the only one...?

Nervous as hell about this Jets game on Sunday? I've been let down by the Dolphins so many times over the years, I just don't want another let down.

I don't want another let down. I don't want to lose to the Jets. I don't want to see the smug look on Rex Ryan's face, Mark Sanchez smiling his girlish smile after a victory or Tony Sparano beating his chest like an imbecile. So why? Someone tell me why it'll be different this time. I don't want to wait until the future. I want to win NOW!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Am I the only one...?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungTannehill1 View Post
    Nervous as hell about this Jets game on Sunday? I've been let down by the Dolphins so many times over the years, I just don't want another let down.

I don't want another let down. I don't want to lose to the Jets. I don't want to see the smug look on Rex Ryan's face, Mark Sanchez smiling his girlish smile after a victory or Tony Sparano beating his chest like an imbecile. So why? Someone tell me why it'll be different this time. I don't want to wait until the future. I want to win NOW!
    I'm with you, nervous wreck. I will say I've seen some of the most astute posters here seem very confident some of which I never remember seeing so confident. The let down will really suck especially coming in here afterwards to hear about how everyone sucks and all our rookies are a bust. This place will be brutal if we lose, we'll literally need to replace 22 guys in the eyes of some posters.
    The way Jeff Ireland took a GM's dream worth of cap space and draft picks and made the team worse in borderline miraculous.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boulder
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Young,
    Take a few breaths. All of us have been let down over the years. As a long time fan I'm more positive about the 2012-13 fins than i have been since Fedler was qb. Philbin seems to be a class act, Tanny is putting the ball down the field and the D is strong. Even Shawn Smith has made a couple of picks.
    We will beat the F---in Jets and piss of their fans and ruin their season.

Go Fins!!

Long time- 6th time
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, Ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Agree... First meaningful game with playoff implications we've had in years...

Just remember this: 2012 is all about Tanny... If he continues to improve we will rule this division for years to come.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boulder
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangeworld View Post
    Agree... First meaningful game with playoff implications we've had in years...

Just remember this: 2012 is all about Tanny... If he continues to improve we will rule this division for years to come.
    True.
    But we always seem to be able to stick it to the jets once a year
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I was interested in the 2012 season to see what our young QB could do. Winning meaningful games is gravy. The 2012 Dolphins season does not suddenly become a success with a win, or suddenly become a failure with a loss.

Just enjoy the ride.
    Oh no, we suck again!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SD
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Calm down my dude, we should be fine this week, New York has a lot of holes in which this coaching staff should be able to exploit. Miami will win this week lol just breath. Remember my dude, talk is cheap, with whatever those clowns say all it is doing is putting pressure on themselves to perform.
    The superior man blames himself. The inferior man blames others.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
    Vince Lombardi

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Jets have no identity anywhere on their team. They're not good. They are like the Bengals but with a worse pass rush, worse run defense, and a worse QB than the Bengals.

don't worry, Dolphins are winning this week. They're only talking because they're scared, not confident, and they're a kinda stupid bunch. They have no idea they made things harder on themselves, because they are in fact, a stupid bunch
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the pressure is on the jets..not us

let it hang out and play loose...don't get involved in petty **** because they want us to retaliate...just line up and beat them soundly

on paper we are a better team with all their injuries and we play with heart with a confident young qb who is being well coached

if we do lose, of course I will be pissed but we have a lot more to look forward to in the near future than the jests....if we can ride up there and just line up and play smart and beat them their season will tailspin @ 3-5 and we can enjoy Sanchez getting dominated by the media and fans...if snatchez has a multi pick game it will be glorious hearing the tebow chants
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Dolphins4lyfe

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know how you feel. Weve been in this position in past years were we control our own destiny and just screw it up. Lets see if the team can keep the momentum and if tanny can keep his rythm. If we start to play catch-up ball were in for a long game. The fins and jets always play each other hard, i dont think itll be an easy win but letsmjust waite for sunday and find out !
    Quote Quote