Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one...?

1. -11
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTannehill1 View Post
    Nervous as hell about this Jets game on Sunday? I've been let down by the Dolphins so many times over the years, I just don't want another let down.

I don't want another let down. I don't want to lose to the Jets. I don't want to see the smug look on Rex Ryan's face, Mark Sanchez smiling his girlish smile after a victory or Tony Sparano beating his chest like an imbecile. So why? Someone tell me why it'll be different this time. I don't want to wait until the future. I want to win NOW!
    Don't worry we are the better team overall, we will take care of business.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boulder
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-o-rama View Post
    the pressure is on the jets..not us
    let it hang out and play loose...don't get involved in petty **** because they want us to retaliate...just line up and beat them soundly
    on paper we are a better team with all their injuries and we play with heart with a confident young qb who is being well coached

if we do lose, of course I will be pissed but we have a lot more to look forward to in the near future than the jests....if we can ride up there and just line up and play smart and beat them their season will tailspin @ 3-5 and we can enjoy Sanchez getting dominated by the media and fans...if snatchez has a multi pick game it will be glorious hearing the tebow chants
    Phin-o-rama,
    well put. I can always get excited about ruining the jets season.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boulder
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-o-rama View Post
    the pressure is on the jets..not us

let it hang out and play loose...don't get involved in petty **** because they want us to retaliate...just line up and beat them soundly
    on paper we are a better team with all their injuries and we play with heart with a confident young qb who is being well coached

if we do lose, of course I will be pissed but we have a lot more to look forward to in the near future than the jests....if we can ride up there and just line up and play smart and beat them their season will tailspin @ 3-5 and we can enjoy Sanchez getting dominated by the media and fans...if snatchez has a multi pick game it will be glorious hearing the tebow chants
    Phin-o-rama,
    well put. I can always get excited about ruining the jets season.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    #onephin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTannehill1 View Post
    Nervous as hell about this Jets game on Sunday? I've been let down by the Dolphins so many times over the years, I just don't want another let down.

I don't want another let down. I don't want to lose to the Jets. I don't want to see the smug look on Rex Ryan's face, Mark Sanchez smiling his girlish smile after a victory or Tony Sparano beating his chest like an imbecile. So why? Someone tell me why it'll be different this time. I don't want to wait until the future. I want to win NOW!
    I concur.

Hate to say it but a W almost would be, or rather feels too good to be true.

We have to believe!

•Remember Perfection•
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We lost to this team weeks ago and I don't see how with Keller back and other offensive players stepping up for them, we are suddenly going to be better against them even with our second CB out. Our offense has gotten better, but has done so scoring very little, so I'm not assuming they will get the job done facing a team with an offense that will likely find a way to challenge us (despite their struggles, which still included a game winning pass in OT against us), and a D that is now more adjusted to losing their top corner, which they were without for the second half of the first game.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    The Jets have no identity anywhere on their team. They're not good. They are like the Bengals but with a worse pass rush, worse run defense, and a worse QB than the Bengals.

don't worry, Dolphins are winning this week. They're only talking because they're scared, not confident, and they're a kinda stupid bunch. They have no idea they made things harder on themselves, because they are in fact, a stupid bunch

I agree with this. Jets are on their way to a full on implosion and they know it.
    God bless, I'll hang up and listen.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    never count on the outcome of a divisional rivalry as intense as ours. it never ends up the way you think it should. you are wise to be nervous. i am optimistic, but know that counting chickens is dangerous and foolhardy.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I feel the same way man! I think we will win but I am still very nervous! It will be a close game in my opinion, I think it will come down to Carpenter again lol.

Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    yea im nervous bc its a game we should win. but the jets is always a tough game
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinPHIN View Post
    yea im nervous bc its a game we should win. but the jets is always a tough game
    Why should we win this? They beat us before and it's an incredibly even match until we can prove that we are clearly better, which I don't see how we've done.
    Quote Quote