Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one...?

1. -31
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanISS View Post
    I'm with you, nervous wreck. I will say I've seen some of the most astute posters here seem very confident some of which I never remember seeing so confident. The let down will really suck especially coming in here afterwards to hear about how everyone sucks and all our rookies are a bust. This place will be brutal if we lose, we'll literally need to replace 22 guys in the eyes of some posters.
    I feel the same way about the Jets. This is a huge game for the Jets as well. Lose and we are 2 games under .500 and 2-2 in the division. Win and they are 1 game out of 1st (assuming the pats win) and 3-1 in the division. Either way, I still think the jets are a 7 to 9 win team....but with the afc not lookin g too strong....9 wins just might get a wildcard

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoFinFan7 View Post
    Calm down my dude, we should be fine this week, New York has a lot of holes in which this coaching staff should be able to exploit. Miami will win this week lol just breath. Remember my dude, talk is cheap, with whatever those clowns say all it is doing is putting pressure on themselves to perform.
    Run defense is a gaping hole for the Jets and a healthy Reggie scares the crap out of me.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-o-rama View Post
    the pressure is on the jets..not us

let it hang out and play loose...don't get involved in petty **** because they want us to retaliate...just line up and beat them soundly

on paper we are a better team with all their injuries and we play with heart with a confident young qb who is being well coached

if we do lose, of course I will be pissed but we have a lot more to look forward to in the near future than the jests....if we can ride up there and just line up and play smart and beat them their season will tailspin @ 3-5 and we can enjoy Sanchez getting dominated by the media and fans...if snatchez has a multi pick game it will be glorious hearing the tebow chants
    Unfortunately, Rex puts a lot of that pressure on the team with all his talk. I'm one of the Jets fans who hates that the team yaps so much.. The good paper teams are just that...on paper,,,the Pats are a much better team then the Jets....but the Jets nearly beat them....I think it's going to be a tight game again
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirspud View Post
    We lost to this team weeks ago and I don't see how with Keller back and other offensive players stepping up for them, we are suddenly going to be better against them even with our second CB out. Our offense has gotten better, but has done so scoring very little, so I'm not assuming they will get the job done facing a team with an offense that will likely find a way to challenge us (despite their struggles, which still included a game winning pass in OT against us), and a D that is now more adjusted to losing their top corner, which they were without for the second half of the first game.

Keller and sanchez have very good chemistry together, so his return is big. Kerley has also been very good,,,,and if hill can improve his catching, he is a tuff guy to cover. Jets still have to play defense and stop reggie....not an easy task...especially with a porous run defense
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This year is different...Solid coach (Fiinally) & Solid QB (**FINALLY**)

Feel pretty good about our chances...
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This game can easily go either way. Jets/Phins games are almost always tough hard fought battles, regardless of records, standings, coaches or players. The Jets have to play strong run D or Bush will go wild, if he runs for 100yds or better, it makes it extremely tough for the Jets to win. The bright spots for the jets on D are Cro has really stepped up his play and our safety play is much better than last year. On offense, Mark & his receivers seem to be getting on the same page more & more lately. (I really think whiny ass Holmes going down actually helps our passing game). Either way this is a scary game and I wouldn't be surprised to see either team win.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not really...rivalry games are usually close and can go either way.

I have faith in the team and Tannehill...they need to come to play and protect the football.

Like most games, turnovers can win it or lose it for you.

I have a good feeling about this one with Revis and Santonio Holmes shelved for the season.

My biggest concern is that coaches gameplan properly to contain Dustin Keller who is returning, he has killed us in the past.
    Jay Fiedler can take his'n and lose to your'n.....or take your'n and lose to his'n.

Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nervous but I have confidence in this team as well! GO PHINS!
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin View Post
    Not really...rivalry games are usually close and can go either way.

I have faith in the team and Tannehill...they need to come to play and protect the football.

Like most games, turnovers can win it or lose it for you.

I have a good feeling about this one with Revis and Santonio Holmes shelved for the season.

My biggest concern is that coaches gameplan properly to contain Dustin Keller who is returning, he has killed us in the past.
    Jones and Clemons are both surpeior to Bell in coverage.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream1066 View Post
    Keller and sanchez have very good chemistry together, so his return is big. Kerley has also been very good,,,,and if hill can improve his catching, he is a tuff guy to cover. Jets still have to play defense and stop reggie....not an easy task...especially with a porous run defense
    Kerley looked outstanding last week. He's definitely not a number one guy but really becoming a solid #2, and at times this defense has trouble covering anyone like that.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirspud View Post
    Kerley looked outstanding last week. He's definitely not a number one guy but really becoming a solid #2, and at times this defense has trouble covering anyone like that.
    Kerley has been a pleasent surprise. He's really stepped up after HolMEs went down (No great loss IMO).
    Quote Quote