Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Really not sure why we bother......

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks

Really not sure why we bother......

with the banter from the Jets fans that come into our forum and try to cause ****....I would not waste a minute of my time on any other teams forum, never mind a that of a divisional rival....

They come on here, and for the most part spout ****.....and really don't offer anything positive or even worth talking about because they are in no way objective....and they come onto a divisional rivals site and get pissed with us when we tell them where to go???? Theyre complete idiots, the whole lot of them. If I was a mod I would make it known thay they are not welcome here, its for Dolphin fans, go back to gang green or whatever their forum is called....

The Jets are a classless organization, largely because of their coach....Ryan does have some good qualities, don't get me wrong.... but for the most part he's an *******, and the players have bought into that mentality..... all this bounty **** is ridiculous and takes the integrity out of the game...any fan that thinks otherwise is just as bad.....

So I'm finished with responding to threads/posts to these guys, and I think as a whole this forum should be too....this is a place for Fin Fans to talk dolphin football and not have to deal with bull****......

Just my 2 cents
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoRadioactiveCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    True Rex Ryan has taken the Jets to all new low levels of classlessness...they had more class when Rich Kotite was their coach and that wasn't much. It's no wonder Bill Belichick said no thanks and went to New England instead.

As I've said before the mods let Jet fans like junc on here for entertainment purposes...comedic relief for the more serious football fans.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck Phin Fan View Post
    with the banter from the Jets fans that come into our forum and try to cause ****....I would not waste a minute of my time on any other teams forum, never mind a that of a divisional rival....

They come on here, and for the most part spout ****.....and really don't offer anything positive or even worth talking about because they are in no way objective....and they come onto a divisional rivals site and get pissed with us when we tell them where to go???? Theyre complete idiots, the whole lot of them. If I was a mod I would make it known thay they are not welcome here, its for Dolphin fans, go back to gang green or whatever their forum is called....

The Jets are a classless organization, largely because of their coach....Ryan does have some good qualities, don't get me wrong.... but for the most part he's an *******, and the players have bought into that mentality..... all this bounty **** is ridiculous and takes the integrity out of the game...any fan that thinks otherwise is just as bad.....

So I'm finished with responding to threads/posts to these guys, and I think as a whole this forum should be too....this is a place for Fin Fans to talk dolphin football and not have to deal with bull****......

Just my 2 cents
    another dolphin fan whining about class posting classless nonsense. You wouldn't go to another teams board but you don't post here either so why do you care?

Stop whining about class please especially w/ all that has gone on in Miami the last decade.

Enjoy the rivalry, it's really heated right now and that's good for the game. if you can't handle debates then stay out and just read them.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    another dolphin fan whining about class posting classless nonsense. You wouldn't go to another teams board but you don't post here either so why do you care?

Stop whining about class please especially w/ all that has gone on in Miami the last decade.

Enjoy the rivalry, it's really heated right now and that's good for the game. if you can't handle debates then stay out and just read them.
    I've posted here a long time Junc. I've just changed my user name a few times. So before u start making assumptions maybe ask some questions first rather than assume. I've gone back and forth with you over the years, and as usual ur full of ****.
    Glad to see you think the classless stuff is nonsense. Shows your true colors. Enjoy the game.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

haha Junc(k) is very ornery lately. That's because he's scared.

His subconscious knows what's about to go down !!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Declaw the Jags

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Oh come on now, they are not that bad. Besides without the jets fans , the word douchebag would just be bag.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    I dont get why you would sign up on another teams forum. I dont have enough time in the day to go to that much trouble to troll other fans.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    Oh come on now, they are not that bad. Besides without the jets fans , the word douchebag would just be bag.
    Lol... Very true sir
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT FinFan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    I dont get why you would sign up on another teams forum. I dont have enough time in the day to go to that much trouble to troll other fans.
    I can't understand that either.
    Never in a million years would I go to a jests board
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Come on Junc you know you are the laughing stock of TGG, you are the biggest homer I've ever seen please go away, or at least tell as how the Jets are going to beat Miami, what's the strategy, something that makes sense where are the Jets superior, but you insult Lane about his English, when the Jets have nothing but Harvard graduates.
    Tell us how the Jets will beat Miami.
    Quote Quote