Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 14 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 32 YEARS !! Thirty-Two Years Is Enough!! VOTE FOR ROMNEY !!!!!!!

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

32 YEARS !! Thirty-Two Years Is Enough!! VOTE FOR ROMNEY !!!!!!!

For the past 32 YEARS the United States has had a Bush or Clinton in the White House!!

In 2008 people voted for "Change" and if you REALLY want Change, do NOT vote for Obama, period.

This country needs to rid the White House of both these families. It's time to see if other AMERICAN families can do a better job.

1980- 1988 : George H. Bush was the Vice President
    1988 - 1992 : George H. Bush was the President
    1992 - 2000 : Bill Clinton was President
    2000 - 2008 : George W. Bush was President
    2008 - 2012 : Hilary Clinton IS the Secretary of State

That is 32 YEARS of the same two families being in the White House!! If you vote for Obama how many MORE YEARS are we going to be dealing with Clinton's and Bush's?? I will tell you. IF Obama is elected we will get another FOUR years of Hilary Clinton. THEN, after serving 8 YEARS in the White House as Secretary of State, she WILL run President. If she wins that will be another 4 - 8 YEARS of having a Clinton or Bush in the White House. Let's not even bring up Jeb Bush. I am a Republican but even I say NOT to Jeb Bush. If this wasn't enough abuse of power by TWO families, most people who follow the news knows full well that Bill Clinton has his eye on becoming the President of the UN.

32 Years already.......an Obama vote could lead to 36 Years, and quite possible 40-44 Years in a row with a Clinton or Bush in the White House, with Bill Clinton running the UN.

If you care about YOUR country, and this world, you MUST stop the Clinton's and the Bush's from keeping the power that they have and are obsessed with.

VOTE FOR CHANGE.....................VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY !!!!!!!

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bill Clinton was awesome. be careful what you wish for Romney is bad change. If nothing else social issues set these 2 apart and Romney is on the wrong side of social issues. How we can deny civil rights still is a tragedy

The next Miami RB
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick1 View Post
    Bill Clinton was awesome. be careful what you wish for Romney is bad change. If nothing else social issues set these 2 apart and Romney is on the wrong side of social issues. How we can deny civil rights still is a tragedy
    Most people voted for Obama because they HATED Bush and wanted changed. I think the same thing will happen in this election, minus the hater part. Obama hasn't changed a thing. Romney is not Bush, period.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Don't forget George H.W. Bush was CIA Director for a few years in the late 70s. I mean, as long as we're counting things that aren't the White House as the White House.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsFreak View Post
    Most people voted for Obama because they HATED Bush and wanted changed. I think the same thing will happen in this election, minus the hater part. Obama hasn't changed a thing. Romney is not Bush, period.
    Seems like a more extreme Bush to me
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Steamboat Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Vote for obama!!!!! Don"t vote for some elitist guy who shipped american jobs overseas!!! A guy that made fun of 47% of our country, a guy that will raise taxes on the middle class just so that h can cut taxes for the rich!!!
    Champion your social class people!!!!

Reshad "GET IT ON" Jones
    gettin it on!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnPhinfan View Post
    Vote for obama!!!!! Don"t vote for some elitist guy who shipped american jobs overseas!!! A guy that made fun of 47% of our country, a guy that will raise taxes on the middle class just so that h can cut taxes for the rich!!!
    Champion your social class people!!!!
    Only one candidate in this presidential race has a plan guaranteed to raise taxes, and that's Obama. His own legislative affairs director, Rob Nabors, told Democratic senators during the debt limit debate last year, "You could raise all the taxes you want on millionaires ... and it would never raise enough."

In other words, the $3,500 tax hike Obama will inflict on Americans this January is just a start.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For the past 32 YEARS the United States has had a Bush or Clinton in the White House!!

In 2008 people voted for "Change" and if you REALLY want Change, do NOT vote for Obama, period.

This country needs to rid the White House of both these families. It's time to see if other AMERICAN families can do a better job.

1980- 1988 : George H. Bush was the Vice President
    1988 - 1992 : George H. Bush was the President
    1992 - 2000 : Bill Clinton was President
    2000 - 2008 : George W. Bush was President
    2008 - 2012 : Hilary Clinton IS the Secretary of State

That is 32 YEARS of the same two families being in the White House!! If you vote for Obama how many MORE YEARS are we going to be dealing with Clinton's and Bush's?? I will tell you. IF Obama is elected we will get another FOUR years of Hilary Clinton. THEN, after serving 8 YEARS in the White House as Secretary of State, she WILL run President. If she wins that will be another 4 - 8 YEARS of having a Clinton or Bush in the White House. Let's not even bring up Jeb Bush. I am a Republican but even I say NOT to Jeb Bush. If this wasn't enough abuse of power by TWO families, most people who follow the news knows full well that Bill Clinton has his eye on becoming the President of the UN.

32 Years already.......an Obama vote could lead to 36 Years, and quite possible 40-44 Years in a row with a Clinton or Bush in the White House, with Bill Clinton running the UN.

If you care about YOUR country, and this world, you MUST stop the Clinton's and the Bush's from keeping the power that they have and are obsessed with.

VOTE FOR CHANGE.....................VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY !!!!!!!

Quite a slogan, Vote Romney...he promises to not have anyone working for him with the last name Clinton and Bush. You should be a campaign manager. Actually with that huge text, were you Howard Dean's campaign manager?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFinfan View Post
    Quite a slogan, Vote Romney...he promises to not have anyone working for him with the last name Clinton and Bush. You should be a campaign manager. Actually with that huge text, were you Howard Dean's campaign manager?
    You must like the huge text since you were the only one who felt the need to quote me.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Only one candidate in this presidential race has a plan guaranteed to raise taxes, and that's Obama. His own legislative affairs director, Rob Nabors, told Democratic senators during the debt limit debate last year, "You could raise all the taxes you want on millionaires ... and it would never raise enough."

In other words, the $3,500 tax hike Obama will inflict on Americans this January is just a start.
    I wish.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote