Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 136

Thread: 32 YEARS !! Thirty-Two Years Is Enough!! VOTE FOR ROMNEY !!!!!!!

  1. -31
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,251
    vCash:
    313
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin View Post
    Wake up.....Obama ran the national debt up more than the first 42 presidents combined....more in 3 1/2 years than Bush did in 8 fighting a ful scale war.

    As he has said himself, if re-elected, with no more elections to worry about, he will be free to do whatever he wants....which based on his past 4 years means this country will be so far in debt it will never recover. He will have fully achieved the dreams of his father & mother.

    Everything this guy has done reeks of someone who is anti-american.
    I gotta give credit where its due, you didnt even try and hide the fact that your posts fail on merits. You took the time to type up your sig, which praises character assassination over legitimate debates.

    Much appreciated for that guide, was amused by these posts.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    JackFinfan's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2010
    Posts:
    531
    vCash:
    2855
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin View Post
    Again...lack of paying attention.

    The first 42 presidents DOES NOT include George W.

    So therefore, Obama DID run up more debt than the first 42 presidents combined....Obama was number 44.

    Additionally, Obama ran up more debt in less than 4 years than Bush did in 8 FULL SCALE war years.

    It's mind blowing that anybody who hopes to have a future in this country is willing to ignore this.
    So how much of that debt that Obama ran up was from a war he didn't start (Iraq), a tax cut he didn't pass (Bush Tax Cuts), and an attempt at a recovery from a recession that he didn't create? Not saying that he isn't responsible for part of the debt, but to say it's on all him is ridiculous.

    I listen to Sean Hannity coming home from work, and let me say, that Parrot on your profile is very fitting, because that's what you're doing with his talking points.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    Tetragrammaton's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    9,660
    vCash:
    3022
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin View Post
    Again...lack of paying attention.

    The first 42 presidents DOES NOT include George W.

    So therefore, Obama DID run up more debt than the first 42 presidents combined....Obama was number 44.

    Additionally, Obama ran up more debt in less than 4 years than Bush did in 8 FULL SCALE war years.

    It's mind blowing that anybody who hopes to have a future in this country is willing to ignore this.
    What exactly did Obama "run up"? The vast majority of the federal budget is outside of the President's hands. Increasing entitlement costs and decreased tax revenue are a big part of why the deficits have been so high.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    phinfan3411's Avatar
    pofo mofo

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    2,660
    vCash:
    4123
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin View Post
    Pay attention to detail and you won't mistakes like the one you just made.....................................

    The national debt was 5.7 Trillion when George W. took office.....he increased it 4.899 trillion during his 8 years.

    So it 10.626 trillion when Obama took office.....It is now 16.637 Trillion.

    So.........the federal debt has increased over 6 trillion in less than 4 years under Barrack Hussien Obama.

    That means the national debt increased more under Obama than the first 42 presidents combined.

    The national debt increased more under Obama in less than 4 years than it did under Bush's 8 full scale WAR years.

    Those are the facts.
    NO, you are wrong.

    How do i argue these points with someone that does not even know the budget process, but continues to spew this BS all over the place.

    Look, i paid for my education, now how about you do your part, and we will start with something simple like WHEN Bush's last budget was over, huh?

    Then look up what the debt was that month and then see how wrong you are.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    Tetragrammaton's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    9,660
    vCash:
    3022
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I looked around to see where he was getting his numbers from, and I found a few places that repeated the same thing. His numbers only work if you don't take into account inflation, which of course makes no sense.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    phinfan3411's Avatar
    pofo mofo

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    2,660
    vCash:
    4123
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
    I looked around to see where he was getting his numbers from, and I found a few places that repeated the same thing. His numbers only work if you don't take into account inflation, which of course makes no sense.

    But they're wrong James, it's not like a President goes into office and the budget is on them. The budget goes from october to september, so until september 2009 Obama was on Bush's budget.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    phinfan3411's Avatar
    pofo mofo

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    2,660
    vCash:
    4123
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Actually, i just checked my figures, because i just post them from memory, and he is even more off than I thought.

    US debt at the end of Bush's last budget according to wikpedia ~12.8 trillion.

    Our debt today according to the debt clock ~16.2 trillion.

    Obama has added ~3.4 trillion to the debt, end of story.

    He also didn't allow for inflation because it did not help his argument, if it did help his beloved republicans he would have, that's why listening to partisan sources or partisan people doesn't make much sense, you just never get the real story.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    poornate's Avatar
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    7,337
    vCash:
    1231
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In my opinion the essential issue of this election is who do we want to nominate, probably, two judges for the Supreme Court... since Romney, a centrist at heart and, probably, very close to President Obama on most social issues, has forged a recent track record of pandering to the extreme elements of his party, I think that a second Obama presidency is a matter of urgency. Romney does not strike me as a person able to take the long view on issues and Obama has already promoted two moderates to a court that is somewhat out of balance. Truthfully, the court needs a real leftist or two, but neither man will be brave enough to attempt to make this balancing necessity a reality.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    phinfan3411's Avatar
    pofo mofo

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    2,660
    vCash:
    4123
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by poornate View Post
    In my opinion the essential issue of this election is who do we want to nominate, probably, two judges for the Supreme Court... since Romney, a centrist at heart and, probably, very close to President Obama on most social issues, has forged a recent track record of pandering to the extreme elements of his party, I think that a second Obama presidency is a matter of urgency. Romney does not strike me as a person able to take the long view on issues and Obama has already promoted two moderates to a court that is somewhat out of balance. Truthfully, the court needs a real leftist or two, but neither man will be brave enough to attempt to make this balancing necessity a reality.
    Well, i'm sure you know much more about the individual judges than I do, a 5-4 decision on Heller on a basic second amendment case is as balanced as I feel comfortable with them being.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    poornate's Avatar
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    7,337
    vCash:
    1231
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Heller was far from a basic case... actually, i don't think many things that make it to the Supreme Court can be titled as basic cases, but especially not in the issue of Heller, since it is in regards to the District, which is unique in all aspects of law.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:31 PM
  2. Thirty years ago today...
    By dirwuf in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 02:37 PM
  3. Vote for Camarillo for this years Super Ad
    By lipss inc. in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 07:34 PM
  4. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 10:52 AM
  5. Philly.com says Feeley deal 2 years w/ 3 option years
    By Muck in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 05:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •