Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 32 YEARS !! Thirty-Two Years Is Enough!! VOTE FOR ROMNEY !!!!!!!

1. -51
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsFreak View Post
    That's not true at all. It's 49% TO 44%, BUT the LIBERAL media will want everyone to think that Romney already lost Ohio and other states to discourage them to vote.

TIME MAGAZINE WAS MY SOURCE!!
    Every time someone like vinny leaves, they are replaced by a worse version. Is this guy for real...?

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Every time someone like vinny leaves, they are replaced by a worse version. Is this guy for real...?
    Truth hurts, eh? (Rhetorical)

Keep writing your fiction if that helps you sleep at night.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's not true at all. It's 49% TO 44%, BUT the LIBERAL media will want everyone to think that Romney already lost Ohio and other states to discourage them to vote.

TIME MAGAZINE WAS MY SOURCE!!
    If the "liberal" media has pushed any agenda this election, it would be that this election is very close. After all, a blowout election either way doesn't equal good ratings. CNN, which I'm sure you consider part of the "liberal" media, has basically called Ohio a statistical tie for the past week. Also, wouldn't the media claiming Obama is winning in a blowout discourage both Democrats and Republicans to not go out and vote?
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFinfan View Post
    If the "liberal" media has pushed any agenda this election, it would be that this election is very close. After all, a blowout election either way doesn't equal good ratings. CNN, which I'm sure you consider part of the "liberal" media, has basically called Ohio a statistical tie for the past week. Also, wouldn't the media claiming Obama is winning in a blowout discourage both Democrats and Republicans to not go out and vote?
    I wasn't the person claiming that Ohio was a lock for either candidate, that was the poster named, "LOCKE."

There is no reason to type lies on here, everyone has access to the truth, unless they are only using ONE source for their information.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wasn't the person claiming that Ohio was a lock for either candidate, that was the poster named, "LOCKE."

There is no reason to type lies on here, everyone has access to the truth, unless they are only using ONE source for their information.
    He did? I could have sworn it was someone named darknemus.

And I am just complaining about reading comprehension. They don't even know who they engage in a discussion. So Romney-like.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I never claimed you did, you might want to read everyone's posts twice, seems your reading comprehension is lacking. You said the "liberal media" was trying to say this race was over. I provided you with an example of the media doing to exact opposite. You never addressed my point, why would the media say this election is all but won for Obama when that would kill their ratings?
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks

I said nothing of the sort. Stop making bull**** up...
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by poornate View Post
    In my opinion the essential issue of this election is who do we want to nominate, probably, two judges for the Supreme Court... since Romney, a centrist at heart and, probably, very close to President Obama on most social issues, has forged a recent track record of pandering to the extreme elements of his party, I think that a second Obama presidency is a matter of urgency. Romney does not strike me as a person able to take the long view on issues and Obama has already promoted two moderates to a court that is somewhat out of balance. Truthfully, the court needs a real leftist or two, but neither man will be brave enough to attempt to make this balancing necessity a reality.
    Typical that the Obama campaign worker shows up right before the election.

But seriously, I think that's a good point. You have to wonder just how much legislation is actually going to get done in the next four years. Supreme Court nominations, on the other hand, don't seem to engender that kind of gridlock.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I loved that show!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post
    Typical that the Obama campaign worker shows up right before the election.

But seriously, I think that's a good point. You have to wonder just how much legislation is actually going to get done in the next four years. Supreme Court nominations, on the other hand, don't seem to engender that kind of gridlock.
    I have knocked on no doors this cycle...lol... I came by to check on Tanney's leg and stuck my head in the door... I like to see what all the hardliners are up to...
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
    Quote Quote