Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Best Fits

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Best Fits

The draft process is not just about finding talent, but the best fits for your team. Clearly, there are different needs now with a new coaching staff and new philosophies on both sides of the ball. As an average fan who watches some college football, I can tell if a guy has talent. But the tougher question is whether or not a specific player would fit our system.

So with that said, I'd love to hear from those who watch a lot more college ball than me guys like Hoops, Slimm, CK and others. I know Keenan Allen and Justin Hunter are talented, but who fits better? What wide receivers are the best fits for what we do on offense? What pass rushers and corners would best fit Coyle's defense? Who are some sleepers who might have talent perfectly suited for this team?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i know alot of people wanted to draft Devon Wylie last year, but Ryan Swope (TA&M) would be a PERFECT fit for this offense in a mid round. That being said we do need more of an outside threat.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by state06 View Post
    i know alot of people wanted to draft Devon Wylie last year, but Ryan Swope (TA&M) would be a PERFECT fit for this offense in a mid round. That being said we do need more of an outside threat.
    He definitely has a good history with Tannehill. I got ripped a little bit for suggesting Miami might draft Jake Matthews. But that's another guy from Texas A&M that would seem to fit this system perfectly.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
    He definitely has a good history with Tannehill. I got ripped a little bit for suggesting Miami might draft Jake Matthews. But that's another guy from Texas A&M that would seem to fit this system perfectly.
    I like Jake Matthews as well. I wouldn't be opposed to drafting him if they let Jake walk or his contract demands are too high. Definitely like Swope too although with Bess here, the need for another slot guy is minimal compared to other position. Tannehill does love him though.
    Quote Quote