Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Guys

1. -91
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginia99 View Post
    Junk, much respect to u taking ur lumps
    What lumps did he take?????? he bashed our team all week (every minute he is on finheaven for that matter), said he would come back and congratulate as a forefront, as he does every time. So fn what. He craps on our team all year long and when the thumping comes , he says nice game. F him. You are a homer just as much as him. We are by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the better team and there isn't any amount of excuses he can spew to argue that now. If you or any other finfan thinks he needs any kind of respect you are madly confused. He is a full time homer and always will be. If anything, as much as he has disrespected our team , he deserves to be taken out back for about 5 minutes.
    Quote Quote  

2. -92
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by steviey013 View Post
    Ya Junc has some serious crow to eat, but in true Jets fashion he'll probably duck it..
    He won't duck it. He will just spin it so hard that it doesn't hurt as much.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo...nMeister-1.gif
    Quote Quote  

3. -93
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNastyDB13 View Post
    If they want to be ban me, a hardcore Dolphins fan, who's been here 4 years and never caused any problems over a ****ing Jets troll then I dont need to be here anyways. This passive, ***** attitude that some fans have is ridiculous. The ass kissing some people give that guy is ridiculous. The fact I get warned and my post deleted because I said f ur phoney ass posts is ridiculous. We're on a freaking Dolphins board and we're sticking up for poor little ole Jets fans? As WV would say, GET ****ING REAL! If he brought any kind of halfway intelligent conversation to the table I'd be fine with him being a Jets fan but he doesn't.
    Dude, I agree with you. I don't know why the troll is fed as so. I guess he's one devil's advocate that is tolerated and placed on a pedestal / rewarded to stay here. Or perhaps could it be he's an alt of a moderator? Whatever the troll is here for, it seems he's a little one now as his team sinks deeper and deeper into the abyss.

Mods, how about a bigger troll like a Patriot one to play with?

˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖ !Dolphins have more fun! ˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖
    Quote Quote  

4. -94
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by steviey013 View Post
    Ya Junc has some serious crow to eat, but in true Jets fashion he'll probably duck it..
    or like the jets today just not show up
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

5. -95
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    or like the jets today just not show up
    He will show up just like last year - He told us so in his latest thread he will show up and REMIND everyone about his Congratulations thread - at least he congratulated Fields on pinning the Jests deep last year - this year, his team just blows - I felt sorry for Tebow
    Dmitri Patterson gets indefinitely suspended for "not showing up" and Buttfumble got a raise for "not showing up" - go figure how the JESTS world works?
    Quote Quote  

6. -96
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=buxster07;1064476568]Dude, I agree with you. I don't know why the troll is fed as so. I guess he's one devil's advocate that is tolerated and placed on a pedestal / rewarded to stay here. Or perhaps could it be he's an alt of a moderator? Whatever the troll is here for, it seems he's a little one now as his team sinks deeper and deeper into the abyss.

Mods, how about a bigger troll like a Patriot one to play with?[/QUOTE
    A Patriots troll would be a welcome addition at this point. Or hell, a Bills troll. A Bills fan would carry as much weight as a Jets homer at this point. It's really not a big deal that Junc's here in the grand scheme of things, he does add comic relief from time to time with his assinine comments on Sanchez but its frustrating to see people actually give this guy props for doing nothing except seek attention. That's the ONLY reason he made this post. "Look at me guys, Im cool enough to say congratulations"...the acts old
    Quote Quote  

7. -97
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey don't despair, no matter what you still have Tebow!
    Quote Quote  

8. -98
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Class act my A$$ he's a trash talking loser....I'll give him props when he comes on here and admits that sanchez sucks and the JETS SUCK !!!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -99
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It amazes me how ****ing stupid some people are on this forum. Calling Junc a class act. Is this real life? I've been on this board long enough and seen the Jets lose to the Dolphins enough to know how much of an ass clown Junc is. Nothing classy about that loser. He makes this same thread after every loss to the Dolphins. Within a week he'll be back to the same trolling, dick breath bastard that he always is.
    Quote Quote  

10. -100
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Pasadena, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gtfo
    Quote Quote