Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Guys

1. -101
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    I am just checking in, in case you haven't heard we have a pretty serious stomr bearing down on us. I will be here like normal once we get through this.

It's funny how all week I hear about class and so many are so childish they cannot exhibit any. Hurl insults over my team, over the game but some of the stuff is so over the line I really feel bad for you guys.

For the good posters, the good fans, the actual class act fans(we all kjow who you are), good luck the rest of the way.

I will see you guys soon, hopefully we don't lose power or more in the coming hours.
    Quote Quote  

2. -102
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I am just checking in, in case you haven't heard we have a pretty serious stomr bearing down on us. I will be here like normal once we get through this.

It's funny how all week I hear about class and so many are so childish they cannot exhibit any. Hurl insults over my team, over the game but some of the stuff is so over the line I really feel bad for you guys.

For the good posters, the good fans, the actual class act fans(we all kjow who you are), good luck the rest of the way.

I will see you guys soon, hopefully we don't lose power or more in the coming hours.
    Keep your family safe in the storm junc. This is going to cause a lot of coastal damage. I have the benefit of being upstate so as long as we don't flood and the power isn't out to long I should be fine but the projected models sends the remains of the eye right smack dab over my home town.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

3. -103
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ha ha...still holding out hope on buttfumble??? YEESH

the new york jets are gonna be looking up at the miami dolphins from now on...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -104
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post

LMFAO!!!

I knew this **** was coming. I ****ing knew it. I was just getting ready to post that Junc would get bailed out by the storm and be able to use it as an excuse to stay away for a while. He will be back to spewing bull**** before you know it.

I can see it already. If the phins make the playoffs and lose........ buttfumble >>> Tannehill because buttfumble takes his team to the AFC championship game. Phins arent as elite as Jests etc etc etc etc etc etc.... bull**** after bull**** spin.

This dude will come on our forum and bash the hell out of our team for weeks on end. Then after they get destroyed post a simple congratulations guys..... totally not sincere btw, then resume trolling after everyone gives him a total pass. Unbelievable.

After weeks of telling us how the Jests are elite and our team sucks............ eat a dick NYJunc. Now spin all of this up to tell us how unclassy we are for telling you to **** off. GET REAL! Anyone who wouldnt tell you to eat **** is ****ing spineless, not unclassy. You come in here and troll the **** out of our entire forum for weeks and were supposed to just let that slide? Sorry bro, Im not French.

Take your hot sauce and shove it up your ass pal.
    Quote Quote  

5. -105
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    buttfumble is awful
    Quote Quote  

6. -106
    It is what it is...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Location is everything...
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    LMFAO!!!

I knew this **** was coming. I ****ing knew it. I was just getting ready to post that Junc would get bailed out by the storm and be able to use it as an excuse to stay away for a while. He will be back to spewing bull**** before you know it.

I can see it already. If the phins make the playoffs and lose........ buttfumble >>> Tannehill because buttfumble takes his team to the AFC championship game. Phins arent as elite as Jests etc etc etc etc etc etc.... bull**** after bull**** spin.

This dude will come on our forum and bash the hell out of our team for weeks on end. Then after they get destroyed post a simple congratulations guys..... totally not sincere btw, then resume trolling after everyone gives him a total pass. Unbelievable.

After weeks of telling us how the Jests are elite and our team sucks............ eat a dick NYJunc. Now spin all of this up to tell us how unclassy we are for telling you to **** off. GET REAL! Anyone who wouldnt tell you to eat **** is ****ing spineless, not unclassy. You come in here and troll the **** out of our entire forum for weeks and were supposed to just let that slide? Sorry bro, Im not French.

Take your hot sauce and shove it up your ass pal.
    Very well said WV, and I couldn't agree more..

Shove that hot sauce up your Troll ass.. Eat a dick you douchebag, and remember to put hot sauce on it prior to inserting it up your ass.. I got your class right here buddy..
    Quote Quote  

7. -107
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Who cares what junc thinks of us. He does nothing but talk **** and troll. He's opinion means little, he's a jet fan for Christ sakes. I'm glad he thinks were classless, cause as a fan of that disgusting franchise he's opinion means **** to me. Your team sucks go away you uneducated classless twat
    Quote Quote  

8. -108
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Eli Manning won again.

Quote Quote  

9. -109
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

nyjunc...where you at?

Jets got dominated in all aspects of the game....buttfumble is pure garbage you delusional homer. Either your one of the biggest homers ever or you need glasses cuz ur team sucks bad and you can't see It.

Go ahead and talk about ur afc championship appearances...fact of the matter is the jets wont be back there anytime soon.

Im looking forward to your lame excuses...
    Quote Quote  

10. -110
    Lifelong Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minneapolis MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Who gives a ****? Although it will be nice to see him try to spin this one.
    When I die I want to hire the Miami Dolphin's to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time.

Quote Quote