Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Guys

1. -111
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's too busy reading the NY papers and NY websites. Check out the depressing jets pictures and commentary on WFAN's front page. lol. I LOVE IT!!!

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/category/sports/

My good friends, we may begin the laughs by reading this story:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/10/...with-the-wind/

^^ Read the title of the story. Whenever Junc or some ridiculous & delusional Sanchez nut-hugger brags about Snatchez,, just link them that story from New York. OWNED!! LMAO !!

*Courtesy of the Miami Dolphins Football Team

disappointed-jets-fan.jpg

FiremanEd.png
    Quote Quote  

2. -112
    8/31/14 Never Forget

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In the Depths at the moment. Giant thread.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

3. -113
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He is the biggest homer I've ever seen I can't wait for him to put his spin on this
    Quote Quote  

4. -114
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    LMFAO!!!

I knew this **** was coming. I ****ing knew it. I was just getting ready to post that Junc would get bailed out by the storm and be able to use it as an excuse to stay away for a while. He will be back to spewing bull**** before you know it.

I can see it already. If the phins make the playoffs and lose........ Sanchez >>> Tannehill because Sanchez takes his team to the AFC championship game. Phins arent as elite as Jests etc etc etc etc etc etc.... bull**** after bull**** spin.

This dude will come on our forum and bash the hell out of our team for weeks on end. Then after they get destroyed post a simple congratulations guys..... totally not sincere btw, then resume trolling after everyone gives him a total pass. Unbelievable.

After weeks of telling us how the Jests are elite and our team sucks............ eat a dick NYJunc. Now spin all of this up to tell us how unclassy we are for telling you to **** off. GET REAL! Anyone who wouldnt tell you to eat **** is ****ing spineless, not unclassy. You come in here and troll the **** out of our entire forum for weeks and were supposed to just let that slide? Sorry bro, Im not French.

Take your hot sauce and shove it up your ass pal.
    I came here to tell junc to take his delusional, idiotic ramblings and shove them up his ass, but you already did that. So uhm, I agree with the above sentiments.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

5. -115
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Since junc started a thread that has gone something like 70 pages, that's where he's at and that's where this thread is getting merged to.

Quote Quote  

6. -116
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    such sad human beings on this, you guys really need to re-evaluate your lives. I am running and hiding b/c a killer storm is in my backyard right now. Such sad human beings.

Miami dominated us, no excuses. Last I checked the sun rose today and life goes on, it's like you guys want me to bad as sad and pathetic as you are and until that happens you won't be happy. It sucks losing to you guys but life goes on. Enjoy the win, it sounds like for some of you it's the greatest thing to ever happen to you so congrats!
    Quote Quote  

7. -117
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    why did this have to be moved to the depths? this just saves the thread for the idiotic ramblings of childish nitwits. It allows them to spew their irrational hatred(as mist have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old they don't actually understand what I post) and instead of a nice thread btw adults of 2 rival teams it turns into a childish display of the classless section of Dolphin fans that embarrass the rest of the Dolphin fanbase.
    Quote Quote  

8. -118
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    such sad human beings on this, you guys really need to re-evaluate your lives. I am running and hiding b/c a killer storm is in my backyard right now. Such sad human beings.

Miami dominated us, no excuses. Last I checked the sun rose today and life goes on, it's like you guys want me to bad as sad and pathetic as you are and until that happens you won't be happy. It sucks losing to you guys but life goes on. Enjoy the win, it sounds like for some of you it's the greatest thing to ever happen to you so congrats!
    What's truly sad is how these dudes on this board follow you around the way that they do. I don't know how you do it. Not even sure that I can troll that well.

But for some reason, anytime the Dolphins win or the Jets lose, you're the first thing that comes to mind with a large portion of this board. Not JCane. I don't have time for that nonsense.

Dolphins won yesterday. I was giddy for 60 minutes. Had some beers and chicken wings at Hooters, tipped my waitress well and went on about my afternoon and that was that.

Colts next week.
    Quote Quote  

9. -119
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    why did this have to be moved to the depths? this just saves the thread for the idiotic ramblings of childish nitwits. It allows them to spew their irrational hatred(as mist have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old they don't actually understand what I post) and instead of a nice thread btw adults of 2 rival teams it turns into a childish display of the classless section of Dolphin fans that embarrass the rest of the Dolphin fanbase.
    May the fleas of a thousand caribou nest in your genitals.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote  

10. -120
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What's adult about being a troll? I don't go on rival team boards and stir up **** like this douche junc does. Stick to your team and don't worry about us. If u believe in your team you don't have to go to other message boards to validate that ****. Your just as if not more pathetic than the posters you bash
    Quote Quote