Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Guys

1. -121
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    May the fleas of a thousand caribou nest in your genitals.
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -122
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PrOpAiN View Post
    Very well said WV, and I couldn't agree more..

Shove that hot sauce up your Troll ass.. Eat a dick you douchebag, and remember to put hot sauce on it prior to inserting it up your ass.. I got your class right here buddy..
    Now that's some LOL **** right there

Quote Quote  

3. -123
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    such sad human beings on this, you guys really need to re-evaluate your lives. I am running and hiding b/c a killer storm is in my backyard right now. Such sad human beings.

Miami dominated us, no excuses. Last I checked the sun rose today and life goes on, it's like you guys want me to bad as sad and pathetic as you are and until that happens you won't be happy. It sucks losing to you guys but life goes on. Enjoy the win, it sounds like for some of you it's the greatest thing to ever happen to you so congrats!
    Best advice for a storm like this (I'm in it too) is to stay in the basement and hangout until it's over. How should you spend your time waiting it out....well by being on here of course. Take the lumps and move on. It'll all be fine.
    Quote Quote  

4. -124
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Best advice for a storm like this (I'm in it too) is to stay in the basement and hangout until it's over. How should you spend your time waiting it out....well by being on here of course. Take the lumps and move on. It'll all be fine.
    I was gonna say make sure all your cars have a full tank of gas. Really important. After Wilma, it took days and even weeks for pumps to start working. Had over 200 gallons of gas in my boat that i was siphoning. lol
    Quote Quote  

5. -125
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    such sad human beings on this, you guys really need to re-evaluate your lives. I am running and hiding b/c a killer storm is in my backyard right now. Such sad human beings.

Miami dominated us, no excuses. Last I checked the sun rose today and life goes on, it's like you guys want me to bad as sad and pathetic as you are and until that happens you won't be happy. It sucks losing to you guys but life goes on. Enjoy the win, it sounds like for some of you it's the greatest thing to ever happen to you so congrats!
    No matter how many times you try and piss on our parade it ain't gonna work. For 12 years this franchise has been in the toilet, a fact you so proudly announce and follow with your glorious memories of 4 road playoff wins and 2 appearances in title games. Now that we appear to have turned a corner and just beat our main rival, and beat the snot out of them, after having to listen to you and more importantly, the swine that wears the Jets jersey, we're pretty happy. If you don't like it, leave. No one will miss because it's not about you or your ****ty team. It's about us. Its about the Dolphins.

Now you can go **** yourself on the way out or you can shut up and let us enjoy where we're at.
    Quote Quote  

6. -126
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11

Waaaaa boohoo waaaaa we never experience hurricanes in Florida! Spin spin spin but reality is your team is overrated garbage! Next year you are cap strapped back to NFL irrelevance you go. Like I have told you dozens of times no one outside Jest Nation will remember you backing your way into the post season.
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

7. -127
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am just checking in, in case you haven't heard we have a pretty serious stomr bearing down on us. I will be here like normal once we get through this.

It's funny how all week I hear about class and so many are so childish they cannot exhibit any. Hurl insults over my team, over the game but some of the stuff is so over the line I really feel bad for you guys.

For the good posters, the good fans, the actual class act fans(we all kjow who you are), good luck the rest of the way.

I will see you guys soon, hopefully we don't lose power or more in the coming hours.
    Take this asskicking and the storm to follow it as an excuse to never come back.

Seriously, go the **** away. You provide nothing. You are nothing.
    Quote Quote  

8. -128
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Hurricanes are a way of life for those of us who live in South Florida. You don't see us spazzing out over it like the world's gonna end.

All of you in New York are being just huge ****ing ******* right now. Buy a 12 pack of beer and some flashlight batteries and take it like a man.
    Quote Quote  

9. -129
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Hurricanes are a way of life for those of us who live in South Florida. You don't see us spazzing out over it like the world's gonna end.

All of you in New York are being just huge ****ing ******* right now. Buy a 12 pack of beer and some flashlight batteries and take it like a man.
    dude get real.

first of all, this storm is going to be the equivalent t of a strong cat 1 or possibly 2 storm, something we never see in ny. secondly, u guys make it seem u always get hurricanes, when was the last time u guys truly got a ''direct hit''? i believe it was 92 with ANDREW, im talking direct hit.

and also, calling new yorkers huge bitches is funny considering ive been to miami when its been 55-60 degrees and people act like the ice age is hitting

either way, this storm is real serious, its hitting the most populus part of the nation, and we are not accustomed to this, it would be like a blizzard hitting miami, u guys would have no clue what to do.( although i know that is basically impossible)

i dont give a **** about ppl bashing junc, its all fun and games, but its stupid to make it seem like this serious situation is a joking matter.
    Quote Quote  

10. -130
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    why did this have to be moved to the depths? this just saves the thread for the idiotic ramblings of childish nitwits. It allows them to spew their irrational hatred(as mist have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old they don't actually understand what I post) and instead of a nice thread btw adults of 2 rival teams it turns into a childish display of the classless section of Dolphin fans that embarrass the rest of the Dolphin fanbase.
    Nice avatar.
    Quote Quote