Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Guys

1. -141
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tornado alley survivor right here. Serious weather is never to be taken . No matter the location.
    Quote Quote  

2. -142
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    this comment is deffinetly flat out true. tornado alley imo is by far the scariest place to live in the united states. the **** those people need to deal with is mind boggling. the scariest thing about tornados is there is no warning, maybe 5-10 notice if lucky, they just form during storms, and when they do, those things are monsters, can have winds of over 200 mph, demolish houses, everything in its path in just a few minutes. those people are tough as nails for living there.

ur right, overall the weather in ny is not so bad, we do have our snowstorms and at times our cold weather, but not Chicago or Minneapolis harsh winter cold. truth is i find weather fascinating and this situation amazing, its just im worried because i have so many freaking trees around my house and am worried that if things pick up, if they fall the wrong way, who the **** knows.

also its just amazing this storm bc it is october 29th, not exactly the time of year where the atlantic is very warm, yet this storm just continues to get stronger as it moves towards the coast. just hoping for the best, and will see what happens.
    A tornado isnt that big of a deal in Oklahoma. When we hear of a tornado "touching down" we go outside to see if it's visible. Having lived in Oklahoma 29 years Ive seen a tornado in person within miles a handful of times. Its just something you get used to and 9 out of 10 times tornado's dont do much damage. Every now and again you get one that goes through a town/city like the one Missouri got that kills people but during the spring and summer you there's tornado "watches" once a week it seems like.
    Quote Quote  

3. -143
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Didn't junk lose a siggy bet with someone?
    Quote Quote  

4. -144
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNastyDB13 View Post
    A tornado isnt that big of a deal in Oklahoma. When we hear of a tornado "touching down" we go outside to see if it's visible. Having lived in Oklahoma 29 years Ive seen a tornado in person within miles a handful of times. Its just something you get used to and 9 out of 10 times tornado's dont do much damage. Every now and again you get one that goes through a town/city like the one Missouri got that kills people but during the spring and summer you there's tornado "watches" once a week it seems like.
    I slept through a tornado in Kentucky. Leaved a good potion of town just a bit east of the Inn I was in (a bit east as in 1000 yards lol). The lady running the Inn asked me in the morning why I didn't go to the basement with the rest of the guests, I asked her why? She said because of the tornado, I laughed and said I was tired and asleep. Typhoons in Taiwan aren't much either in my opinion, I've been through three of those ****ers over there now, one was a Cat 4, I did the same thing I do through anything, I drank beer.

I stopped tonight and bought a case of beer and a mechanical pump in case my basement took on water and the power was out, I'll drink beer and pump it out.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

5. -145
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    I slept through a tornado in Kentucky. Leaved a good potion of town just a bit east of the Inn I was in (a bit east as in 1000 yards lol). The lady running the Inn asked me in the morning why I didn't go to the basement with the rest of the guests, I asked her why? She said because of the tornado, I laughed and said I was tired and asleep. Typhoons in Taiwan aren't much either in my opinion, I've been through three of those ****ers over there now, one was a Cat 4, I did the same thing I do through anything, I drank beer.

I stopped tonight and bought a case of beer and a mechanical pump in case my basement took on water and the power was out, I'll drink beer and pump it out.
    lol...a tornado is nothing compared to a hurricane or typhoon. Tornado's generally only last 5-10 minutes before they break up. We get a lot of them here that dont fully form, you can see them in the sky spinning but they dont materialize and make it to the ground. A hurricane is way, way worse than a tornado. There was a pretty bad one in my town about 8 years ago that took the roof off our old wal-mart building. Most people in Oklahoma either have a tornado shelter or a basement built under their homes or in their back yard or you know someone who has one.
    Quote Quote  

6. -146
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    No **** I have been ban more then once for going after jets trash
    I never been banned I just never got my dolphins tickets after winning the poker freeroll in 06
    Quote Quote  

7. -147
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    back on topic. **** the jets.

Quote Quote  

8. -148
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

JEST PEST

Anyone who'd like to co-opt the smaller sub-sig, is welcome to it. (Also have a badge dimension-sized version but doubt our admins would go for that one) http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo.../2aj9tg7-1.jpg

Quote Quote  

9. -149
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    **** the jets. break thier backs, humble them and **** them up the ass.
    Quote Quote  

10. -150
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote